搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 外研版高中必修1英语课文中英对照-自己整理版

外研版高中必修1英语课文中英对照-自己整理版

外研版高中必修1英语课文中英对照-自己整理版
外研版高中必修1英语课文中英对照-自己整理版

我上高中的第一天 \ Module 1 My First Day at Senior High

My name is Li Kang. I live in Shijiazhuang, a city not far from Beijing. It is the capital city of Hebei Province. 我叫康。居住在,一座离不远的城市。这座城市是省省会。

Today is my first day at Senior High school and I’m wr iting down my thoughts about it.

今天是我上高中的第一天,我将我对这一天的看法写下来。

My new school is very good and I can see why. The teachers are very enthusiastic and friendly and the classrooms are amazing.

我的新学校很好,并且我能够明白其原因。老师非常热情、友好,课堂令人感到惊奇。

Every room has a computer with a special screen, almost as big as a cinema screen.

每个教室都有一台计算机,并配有特别的显示屏,其大小几乎同电影院的银幕一样。

The teachers write on the computer, and their words appear on the screen behind them.

老师写在电脑上,单词就出现在后面的屏幕上。

The screens also show photographs, text and information from we bsites. They’re brilliant!

屏幕还可展示图片、课文、和上的信息。简直太精彩了!

The English class is really interesting. The teacher is a very enthusiastic woman called Ms Shen.

英语课真的很有趣。老师是很热情的女老师,称为老师。

We’re using a new textbook and Ms Shen’s method of teaching is not hing like the teachers at my Junior High school. 我们使用一种新教材,老师的教学方法与我的初中老师的教学方法不同。

She thinks that reading comprehension is important, but we speak a lot in class, too.

她认为阅读理解很重要,但我们课堂上说得也很多。

And we have fun. I don’t think I will be bored in Ms Shen’s c lass!

我们很快乐。我认为我不会厌烦老师的课。

Today we introduced ourselves to each other. We did this in groups.

今天,我们彼此介绍了自己。我们是分组介绍的。

Some students were embarrassed at first but everyone was very friendly and it was really nice.

有些学生起初很为难,但每个人都很友好,真是太好了。

Ms Shen gave us instructions and then we worked by ourselves.

老师给我们一些指导,我们开展了独自学习。

Ms Shen wants to help us improve our spelling and handwriting. We do this in a fun way, with spelling games and other activities.

老师想帮助我们改进拼写和书法。我们做得很有趣,有拼写游戏和其他活动。

我非常喜欢她的态度,其他学生的表现表明了他们也很喜欢她。

There are sixty-five students in my class —more than my previous class in Junior High. Forty-nine of them are girls. 我班有65位学生——比我先前初中时班里的学生多。49名女生。

In other words, there are three times as many girls as boys.

换句话说,女生人数是男生人数的3倍。

They say that girls are usually more hard-working than boys, but in this class, everyone is hard-working.

人们说女生通常比男生更努力,但是,在这个班里,人人都很努力。

For our homework tonight, we have to write a description of the street where we live. I’m looking forward to doing it!

我们今天晚上的作业是,我们必须写一篇描写我们所居住街道的短文。我正期待着做作业。

背诵并默写下面的文

我的课外活动My After-school Activities

当学生们的现代时期,我们有彩色的学校生活。

As the students of modern times, we have colorful school life.

我们每天都学习很多知识不同主题的教室里上课。

Everyday, we learn plenty of knowledge on different subjects in class.

And our school organizes many extracurricular activities in order to help us put what we have learned into practice.

课后,我们参加各种活动,比如踢足球、篮球、羽毛球等。

After class, we take part in various activities, like playing football, basketball, badminton, etc.

他们对我们的身体很好。

They are good for our health.

此外,我们还能参加这个讲座举办的文学艺术、音乐团体,协会,你可以在那里享受集团最著名的作品,学会演奏乐器或画画。Besides, we are able to join in the lectures organized by literature association, music group, art group, where you can enjoy famous works, learn to play instruments or draw pictures.

同样地,有机会为我们使用计算机实验室,跟一些外国老师关于任何东西我们有兴趣去英语角。

Also, there are chances for us to use computers in the laboratory and talk with some foreign teachers about anything we are interested in at the English corner.

现在,大部分人都可以自由地操作计算机,更好地掌握英语口语。

Now, most of us may operate computers freely and have a good command of spoken English.

除了这里提到的课外活动,仍有许多其他如运动会,辩论、社会调查等。

In addition to the after-class activities mentioned here, there are still many others such as sports meeting, debate,

所有这些活动使我们的学校生活更有吸引力和有趣。

All those activities make our school life attractive and interesting.

我们将利用经验,在未来的。

We will take advantages of the experience in the future.

Moudle 2 My New Teachers

They say that first impressions are very important. My first impression of Mrs. Li was that she was nervous and shy. 人们常说第一印象很重要。老师给我留下的第一印象是既紧又胆怯。

I think perhaps she was, as it was her first lesson with us. But now, after two weeks, the class really likes working with her.

我想,可能她就是这样,因为这是她给我们上的第一节课。但是,过了两周了,全班学生真的喜欢上她的课。

She's kind and patient, and she explains English grammar so clearly that even I can understand it!

她非常和蔼,又有耐心,英语语法解释得如此清楚,连我都能够明白!

She avoids making you feel stupid! I've always hated making mistakes or pronouncing a word incorrectly when I speak English,她避免让人感到愚笨!讲英语时,我总是憎恶出错或者是憎恶发音不正确,

but Mrs. Li just smiles, so that you don't feel completely stupid!

I think maybe she goes a bit too slowly for the faster students, but for me it's wonderful! I feel I'm going to make progress with her.

我想可能对于好学生来说她的课进行得有点慢,但对我来说,真是太棒了!我觉得我跟着她学习肯定将取得进步。

I'd guess that Mrs. Chen is almost sixty. She's very strict—we don't dare to say a word unless she asks us to. She's also very serious and doesn't smile much.

我猜想老师几乎快60岁了。她很严格――――除非她让我们讲话,我们一句话也不敢说。她还很严肃,很少微笑。

When she asks you to do something, you do it immediately!

当她要求你做某事时,你就马上去做!

There are a few students in our class who keep coming to class late but they're always on time for Mrs. Chen's lessons! 老师的课,我们班几位不断迟到的学生,总是准时上老师的课。

Some of our class don't ike her, but most of us really appreciate her because her teaching is so well organised and clear. And a few students even admit liking her!

我们班有的同学不喜欢她,但大多数同学都很欣赏她,因为她的课讲得很清楚、教学组织得又好。一些学生甚至承认喜欢她!During scientific experiments, she explains exactly what is happening and as a result my work is improving.

在做科学实验时,她对发生的现象解释得很准确,因此,我在实验方面在取得进步。

Physics w ill never be my favourite lesson, but I think that I’ll do well in the exam with Mrs Chen teaching me.

Mr. Wu’s only been teaching us for two weeks and he’s already very popular. I think this is becaus e he really enjoys teaching Chinese literature ----

吴老师仅仅教过我们两个礼拜,他已经很受欢迎了。我想这是因为他的确喜欢教中国文学

he loves it, in fact! He’s got so much energy, this is one class you do not fall asleep in! He’s about 28, I think, and is rather good-looking.

实际上,他喜爱中国文学!他精力是那样充沛,上他的课,你不会想睡觉(不会感到困倦)!我想他大约28岁,长得很帅。

He talks loudly and fast, and waves his hands about a lot when he gets excited. He’s really amusing and tells jokes when he thinks we’re getting bored.

他讲话语速快、声音洪亮,当讲到兴奋的时候,不时挥手。他上课真很有趣,当他认为我们疲倦的时候,就给我们讲笑话。

Even things like compositions and summaries are fun with Mr. Wu. I respect him a lot.

即使是象作文和总结这样的事情,吴老师也搞得很有趣。我很尊敬他。

Module 3 My First Ride on a Train我的首次火车之旅

My name is Alice Thompson. I come from Sydney, Australia and I’m 18 years old.

我是爱丽丝·汤普森。我来自澳大利亚的悉尼,今年18岁。

Recently I had my first ride on a long-distance train. And what a ride! A friend and I traveled on the famous Ghan

近来我进行了首次远程火车之旅。真是太棒了! 我和一位朋友乘坐的是有名的阿富汗火车。

We got on in Sydney and we got off in Alice Springs, right in the middle of Australia, more than four thousand kilometers away.

我们在悉尼上车, 在澳大利亚中部的艾丽普林斯下车,行程四千多公里。

We spent two days and nights on the train.

整个旅程花费了我们两天两夜。

The train was wonderful and the food was great. We ate great meals cooked by experts!

坐火车很舒服而且车上的食物也很可口。我们吃的美味饭菜是烹饪大师们做的。

For the first few hundred kilometres of the journey, the scenery was very colourful.

在旅程开始的几百公里, 风景优美。

There were fields and the soil was dark red.

有成片的田野,那里的土壤是深红色。

After that, it was desert. The sun shone, there was no wind and there were no clouds in the sky.

接着是沙漠。艳阳高照,没有风而且晴空万里。

Suddenly, it looked like a place from another time. We saw abandoned farms which were built more than a hundred years ago.

The train was comfortable and the people were nice.

火车很舒服而且车上的人也都很友好。

During the day, I sat and looked out of the window, and sometimes talked to other passengers.

白天,我坐着看窗外,有时和别的旅客说说话。

I read books and listened to my Chinese cassettes (I'm studying Chinese at school).

我看书, 听着汉语录音带(我在学校学汉语)。

One night,at about midnight, I watched the night sky for about an hour. The stars shone like diamonds.

一天晚上, 大约是在半夜,差不多有整整一个小时我都在注视着夜晚的天空。星星像钻石一样眨着眼。

Why is the train called the Ghan? A long time ago, Australians needed a way to travel to the middle of the country. 为什么火车叫阿富汗号?很久以前,澳大利亚人到国家中部地区有很长一段路程。

They tried riding horses, but the horses didn't like the hot weather and sand.

他们试着骑马,但那些马不喜欢炎热的天气和沙漠。

A hundred and fifty years ago, they brought some camels from Afghanistan. Ghan is short for Afghanistan.

一百五十年前, 他们从阿富汗带入了一些骆驼。Ghan是阿富汗的缩写。

Camels were much better than horses for travelling a long distance.

作长途旅行,骆驼比马匹强多了。

多年来, 经过训练的骆驼驮运食物及其他用品, 返回时还带着羊毛和其他产品。

The Afghans and their camels did this until the 1920s.

直到二十世纪二十年代,阿富汗人和他们的骆驼还在做着这样的工作。

Then the government built a new railway line, so they didn't need the camels any more.

那时政府建了一条新的铁路线,所以阿富汗人不再需要骆驼了

In 1925,they passed a law which allowed people to shoot the animals if they were a problem. 在1925年, 他们通过了法律,如果它们引发问题,允许人们射杀骆驼。

In 1935, the police in a town shot 153 camels in one day.

在1935年,一个城镇的警察仅一天就射杀153头骆驼。

Moudle 4 a social survey –my neighbourhood

一.A lively city

It's great to see you again, John.

约翰,很高兴又见到你了。

It's great to see you! It's been six years since we last saw each other, you know.

见到你真是太好了!要知道,我们6年没见面了。

And this is the first time I've visitedyour hometown. Yes, I'm so glad you could come.

而且这是第一次来到你的家乡。是的,你能来,我真是很高兴

你知道,我去过中国很多地方,也游览过一些美丽的城市,但这是我到过的最吸引人的地方之一。

You know, I've seen quite a lot of China and I've visited some beautiful cities, but this is one of the most attractive places I've been to.

It's so lively, and everyone seems so friendly. Yes, it's one of the most interesting cities on the coast,everyone says so.

它生机勃勃,人们看上去都那么友好。是的,大家都说这是最富有的沿海城市之一。

I feel very fortunate living here. And I love living by the seaside. You live in the northwest of Xiamen, is that right?Yes, that's right.

生活在这里我感到很荣幸。我喜欢在海边生活。你住的地方是在的西北面,对吗?是的。

What's the climate like?Pretty hot and wet in the summer, but it can be quite cold in the winter.

这里气候怎么样?夏天相当热,相当潮湿,可是冬天可能很冷。

Sounds OK to me. There are a lot of tourists around. Don't they bother you?

对我不成问题。这里到处都有游客。他们对你们有干扰吗?

是的,游客太多了,夏天有时候会有点讨厌。

Oh, look at that huge apartment block!Yes, they've just completed it.

哎哟,看看那栋高大的公寓楼!是啊,刚刚完工的。

The rent for an apartment there is very high. I believe you! This area's so modern!

租一套那儿的公寓要不少钱呢。这我相信!这是一个很现代化的地方啊!

Yes, this is the business district. They've put up a lot of high-rise buildings recently. And there are some great shopping malls.

对,这是商业区。最近他们建造了许多摩天大厦,也有一些大商场。

See, we're just passing one now. My wife's just bought a beautiful dress from one of the shops there.

瞧,我们正好经过一个商厦呢。我太太刚从那边的一家买了件衣服,好漂亮。

Maybe I could buy a few presents there. I'll take you there tomorrow. Now we're leaving the business district and approaching the harbour.

也许我可以去那买些礼物。明天我带你去那吧。现在我们要离开商业区去港口。

We're entering the western district, the most interesting part of the city. It's got some really pretty parks ... 我们即将进入西区,也就是这个城市最有趣的地区。那有一些非常漂亮的公园......

It seems lovely. Is that Gulangyu Island, just across the water? Yes, it is. It's a gorgeous island with some really

看上去很不错。水那边是鼓浪屿海岛吗?是的。那是个很迷人的海岛,岛上有一些非常有意思的建筑。

So they tell me. Do you think we could stop and walk around for a while? Yes, I was just going to do that. We can park over there.

他们也是这么跟我说的。你觉得我们可以停下来逗留一会儿吗?可以啊,我正想那么做呢。我们可以在那边停车。

A friend's told me about a nice little fish restaurant near here. Shall we go there for lunch? That sounds great. I'm starving!

有朋友跟我说起过这附近有一家很不错的渔家小饭馆,我们去那吃午餐怎么样?听起来不错。我快饿死了!

Moudle 5 a lesson in a Lab

Passage A

很难想象没有金属的世界。

It is hard to think of a world without metals.

不同的金属有不同的用处,比如说,钢材用于制造汽车,铁用于制造电子设备。

Different metals have different uses, for example, steel is used in cars, and iron is used in electrical equipment. 当我们使用金属的时候,知道它们和不同物质的反应是很重要的,例如水和氧气。

When we use metals, it is important to know how they react with different substances, for example, water and oxygen.

The reaction of metals with these substances can be put in order.

下面的表格说明上面的金属反应最剧烈,在底部的最轻微。

Here is a table with the metals that react most at the top, and the metals that react least at the bottom.

●氧化=另一种物质+氧气

●an oxide = another substance + oxygen

Passage B

一个简单的科学实验

● A Simple Scientific Experiment

下面是一种简单的科学实验描述。它向我们显示铁在空气中和水中是怎样反应的。

●Below is a description of a simple scientific experiment. It shows us how iron reacts with air and with water.

* an oxide = another substance + oxygen

目的Aim: To find out if iron rusts (a) in dry air; (b) in water that has no air in it (air-free water); (c) in ordinary water.

Apparatus:

Aim: To find out if iron rusts (a) in dry air; (b) in water that has no air in it (air-free water); (c) in ordinary water. :查明生锈(a)在干燥的空气;(二)在水里,没有空气air-free于此(水);(三)在普通的水。

Apparatus: 3 clean iron nails; test tubes; test tube holder; cotton wool; oil; Bunsen burner.

:三净铁爪;试管;试管固定器,棉花,油,煤气灯。

Iron in dry air

Method

把一些铁钉的底部试管。

1.Put some iron nails at the bottom of a test tube.

2.Push some cotton wool down the tube.

3.Leave the tube for one week.

Result

After one week, the nails have not rusted.

Conclusion

Iron does not rust in dry air.

Iron in air-free water

Method

1. Half-fill a test tube with water.

2. boil the water for three minutes. (This makes sure there is no air in the water.)

4. Add some oil to the water. This will keep air out of the water.

5. Leave the tube for one week.

Result

The nails do not rust in the tube with air-free water.

Conclusion

Iron does not rust in air-free water.

Iron in ordinary water

Method

1. Half-fill a test tube with water and add two or three clean nails.

2. Leave the tube for one week.

Result

The nails rust in the tube with ordinary water.

Conclusion

Iron rusts in ordinary water.

Iron in dry air

铁在干燥的空气

Method

方法

Put some iron nails at the bottom of a test tube.

2.

2。

Push some cotton wool down the tube.

推动一些药棉花柱。

3.

3。

Leave the tube for one week.

离开管呆一个星期。

Result

结果

After one week, the nails have not rusted.

经过了一个星期,钉子没有生锈了。

Conclusion

结论

Iron does not rust in dry air.

不锈铁在干燥的空气。

Iron in air-free water

铁在air-free水

Method

方法

Half-fill a test tube with water.

Half-fill试管与水。

2. boil the water for three minutes.

煮沸清水2,3,6,7,11,14]三分钟。

(This makes sure there is no air in the water.) (这使得肯定那儿没有空气在水里。)

3.

3。

Put two or three clean nails in the water.

把两个或三个清洁指甲在水里。

4.

4。

Add some oil to the water.

添加一些油到水。

This will keep air out of the water.

这将保持空气从水里拉出来。

5.

5。

Leave the tube for one week.

离开管呆一个星期。

Result

The nails do not rust in the tube with air-free water.

不生锈的钉子与air-free玻璃管中的水。

Conclusion

结论

Iron does not rust in air-free water.

在air-free不锈铁水。

Iron in ordinary water

铁在普通的水

Method

方法

1.

1。

Half-fill a test tube with water and add two or three clean nails. Half-fill试管与水和加两个或三个清洁指甲。

2.

2。

Leave the tube for one week.

离开管呆一个星期。

Result

结果

The nails rust in the tube with ordinary water.

在管生锈的钉子与普通的水。

Conclusion

结论

Iron rusts in ordinary water.

在普通的水生锈。

Moudle 6 the internet and telecommunications

因特网是世界上的信息最大储存源,它可以通过电脑来访问。

The Internet is the biggest source of information in the world, and it's accessible through a computer.

它含有数以百万计的数据。

It consists of millions of pages of data.

1969年,美国的一个防御组织DARPA发明了一种通过把多台电脑进行连接的方式。

In 1969, DARPA, a U.S. defence organisation, developed a way for all their computers to "talk" to each other through the telephone.

他们创建了一个叫做DARPANET的电脑网络。

They created a network of computers called DARPANET.

在15年间,只有美国军方可以利用这种交流系统。

For fifteen years, only the U.S. army could use this system of communication.

相关主题