搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 冲刺必备【高三】英语翻译练习6

冲刺必备【高三】英语翻译练习6

冲刺必备【高三】英语翻译练习6
冲刺必备【高三】英语翻译练习6

冲刺必备【高三】英语翻译练习6

---秀芳书店---

1. 经过争论之后,男孩们决定互相原谅不记前仇。(forgive)

After the argument the boys decide to forgive and forget.

1.我在最后一分钟赶上了今天最后一班去县城的长途车,真是幸运。(fortunate)

I was fortunate to catch today's last long-distance bus to the county at the last minute.

2.别把价要的太高,否则会把顾客吓跑的。(frighten)

Don't put your prices too high or you'll frighten the customers off.

3.我们大家一起去度假那可太有意思了。(fun)

What fun it will be when we all go on holiday together.

4.公司将为每个参赛者免费提供一张票。(furnish)

The company will furnish each contestant with a free ticket.

5.低收入非洲国家将从较低的油价中获得相当大的好处。(gain)

Low-income African countries would gain significantly from the lower oil price.

6.她走到窗口,凝视着灰色天际的第一道彩霞。(gaze)

She went to her window to gaze at the first color along the grey sky.

7.如果碰到麻烦, 要赶紧向人求教。(get)

If you get in trouble, don't hesitate to ask for advice/ consult others for advice.

8.火可以与太阳相比,两者都发光和热。(give)

The fire can be compared with the sun, and both all give out light and warm.

9.如果你愿意写这篇文章,我将审阅一遍并帮你修改一下。(go)

If you will write the article, I will go over it and revise it for you.

10.她抓着我的颈背把我扔了出去。(grab)

She grabbed me by the scruff of my neck and threw me out.

11.经过适当考虑,我们决定答应你方的要求。(grant)

After due consideration, we have decided to grant your request.

12.她是个好演员, 但仍需要时间去熟悉她要扮演的角色。(grow)

She is a good actress, but still needs time to grow into the part she is playing.

13.拥有一个学位不能保证你找到工作。(guarantee)

The possession of a degree does not guarantee you a job.

14.你们千万不要养成时刻得有人监督的习惯。(habit)

You must not get into the habit of being supervised constantly.

15.这些古董世代相传传到了他们手里。(hand)

The antique have be handed down to them from one generation to another.

16.事故发生得太突然,简直没有机会去营救他。(happen)

It happened so quickly that there was no chance to save him.

17.这可能跟各个国家不同的文化背景有关系。(have)

It may have something to do with the differences in cultural backgrounds among different countries.

18.如果有什么我能帮忙的,请一定告诉我。(hesitate)

If there's anything I can help, don't hesitate to tell me.

19.我们的供应品能维持多久, 我们就能在这里呆多久。(hold)

We can stay here for as long as our supplies hold out.

20.为纪念发现这一定律的英国物理学家,这个关系式叫做波义耳定律。(honor)

This relationship is called Boyle's law, in honor of the English physicist who discovered it.

21.那位政治家拒不支持国家的外交政策。(identify)

The politician refused to identify himself with the country's foreign policy.

22.我对他的计划完全一无所知。因此,我不知道我们周围发生了什么事。(ignorant)

I'm totally ignorant of his plan. Therefore, I’m ignorant of what is happening around us.

23.未经允许看别人的私人信件是不合法的。(illegal)

It's illegal to read others’ private letters without permission.

24.作为教师,你不该对孩子急躁。然而,他对听不懂他讲课的学生很不耐心。(impatient)

As a teacher, you mustn't be impatient with the children. He is very impatient with students who can not follow him.

25.经理让办公室职员认识到做精确记录的重要性. (impress)

The manager impressed on his office staff the importance of keeping accurate records.

26.他的时间排得很满,学生根本无法和他接触。(inaccessible)

His busy schedule made him completely inaccessible to his students.

27.既然你已是个大学生了,就应当学着独立,不靠父母的帮助。(independent)

Now that you are a college student, you should learn to be independent of your parents' help.

28.安娜的作业做得太好了使别的孩子都感到不如她。(inferior)

Anna's work is so good that the other children feel inferior to her.

30. 学校生活对小孩个性的形成有很大影响。(influence)

School life has a great influence on the formation of a child's character.

31. 千万别把我的伤势告诉我父母,我会很感激你的。(grateful)

Never tell my parents about my injuries and I’ ll be very grateful to you.

32. 那是个正规宴会,我照妈妈对我讲的那样穿着礼服去了。(ask)

That’s a formal party, so I will wear my formal dress as my mother told me to.

33. 如你所想象的那样生活,充满自信地沿着自己梦想的轨迹前进。(direction)

Live as you have imagined, and go confidently in the direction of your dreams.

34. 他的女友劝他趁抽烟的坏习惯尚未根深蒂固之前把它改掉。(persuade)

His girl friend persuaded him to get rid of his bad habit of smoking before it was rooted deeply.

35. 有些年轻人错误地以为他们享有富裕生活是理所当然的。(grant)

It is wrong for some young people to take it for granted that they should enjoy the wealthy life.

36. 那位电影明星的死亡真相至今仍被谜团笼罩着。(surround)

Mystery still surrounds the exact truth behind the film star’s death.

37. 女主人考虑得很周到,在我们到来之前把房子打扫得干干净净。(thoughtful)

It was very thoughtful of the hostess to give the house a thorough cleaning before we arrived.

38. 生活中经常留出足够的时间做你喜欢的事,满意的事,或者令人愉快的事。(set)

Always set aside enough time in your life to do something that makes you happy, satisfied or pleased.

39. 我买了一期新的我最喜欢的体育杂志就赶紧回家,急着想读之自娱。(amuse)

I bought a new issue of my favorite sports magazine and hurried home, anxious to amuse myself by reading it.

40. 凡是到过漓江的游客莫不对它的美景印象至深,两岸青山,清水缓流。(impress)

All the tourists who have been to the Lijiang River can’t help being impressed by its beautiful scenery, with green mountains along both sides and clear water flowing slowly.

41. 成功的秘诀在于勤奋。(lie)

The secret of success lies in hard work/diligence.

42. 运动在个人的身心发展过程中起了至关重要的作用。(play)

Sports play a vital role in individual’s (overall) physical and mental development.

43. 这是意大利东北部的一座小城镇,以建筑之美而著称。(which)

This is a small town in northeast Italy, which is famous for the beauty of its architecture.

44. 毫无疑问,参加各种国际交流项目会使学生们获益匪浅。(There)

There is no doubt that taking part in different international/global exchange programs will benefit the students a lot.

45. 绝大多数的医疗专家持有相同的看法,即防止该疾病传播最有效的方法是用肥皂和水洗手。(prevent)

Most medical experts share the same opinion that the most effective way to prevent the spread of the disease /prevent the disease from spreading is (for people) to wash (their) hands with soap and water. 46.诚实加勤奋有助于成功和幸福。(contribute)

Honesty and diligence/hard working / contribute to / success and happiness.

47.有些中学生为了“摆谱儿”,一个月就换一部手机。(show)

In order to show off themselves/, some middle school students change a mobile phone/every month. 48. 所有申请者,不论种族、性别、国籍都可考虑。(regardless of)

All applicants /will be considered /regardless of race, sex, religion or nationality.

49. 随着春节的临近,许多商店开始实行它们的促销计划。(approach n.)

With the approach of the Spring Festival,/ many shops start to /carry out/ their promoting plans.

50. 流行音乐之所以在年轻人中流行是因为它能满足年轻人表达自己情感的需求。(popular)

Pop music/ is popular among young people/ because it meets their needs/demands/requirements/ to express their feelings.

51. 他刚要去开门的时候,电话铃响了。(about to)

He was about to open the door when the phone rang.

52. 为了安全起见,要牢记集中精神,而非玩忽职守。(sake)

For the sake of safety,bear in mind that you should focus/ concentrate instead of n eglecting your duty.

53. 对不起,这里没有一个叫杰克的人。我想你打错电话了。(such)

I’m sorry, but there is no such man called Jack. I think you have dialed the wrong number.

54. 如果你能安排一辆出租车替我去飞机场接我朋友的话,我将不胜感激!(appreciate)

I would appreciate it very much if you could arrange for a taxi to pick up my friend at the airport for me.

55. 即使他们采纳专家的建议,也绝不可能在执行计划的过程中避免错误。(By no means)

By no means will they be able to avoid mistakes in the process of carrying out the plan even if they adopt/ follow/ take the expert’s advice.

相关主题