搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 超级实用的商务英语100句精选

超级实用的商务英语100句精选

超级实用的商务英语100句精选
超级实用的商务英语100句精选

超级实用的商务英语100句精选

1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That''ll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It''ll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn''t you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I''m afraid that won''t be possible,much as we''d like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We''ve got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

19 We''ve arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you''ll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I''ve been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 You''ll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

33 Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What''s your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I''m impressed by your approach to business.

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I''d appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.

洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.

我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.

我保证通力合作。

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?

可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.

如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 You may be interested in only some of the items.

你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.

剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They''ve met with great favor home and abroad.

这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.

所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Your desire coincides with ours.

我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you''re so experienced.

怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal?

我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.

这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade. 我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I''ve read about it,but I''d like to know more about it.

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.

百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.

请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number?

可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

93 I don''t know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?

你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don''t know whether you care to answer right away.

我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.

我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?

抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

“成千上万人疯狂下载。。。。。。

更多价值连城的绝密英语学习资料,

洛基内部秘密英语,技巧,策略

请在网上申请报名”

https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2511192313.html,/

商务英语翻译:商务英语五大实用翻译技巧

商务英语翻译:商务英语五大实用翻译技巧商务英语是为国际商务活动这一特定的专业学科服务的专门用途英语,所涉及的专业范围很广,并具有独特的语言现象和表现内容、文体复杂。商务英语翻译要求翻译者具备丰富的商务理论和商务实践知识,为了提高翻译质量,翻译者必须具备一定的自身条件: 第一,翻译者的汉语功底要好 很多人容易忽视这一点,认为汉语是自己的母语,应付翻译中的问题应该是绰绰有余的。然而,在真正的翻译过程中,常常为了一个词语或者一个句型,冥思苦想了半天也得不到一个满意的结果。由此可见,汉语表达能力和对汉语理解能力的大小直接影响翻译的好坏。下功夫学好汉语,打好汉语基础对于翻译是十分重要的。 第二,英语语言能力要强 全面的语法知识和大量的词汇量缺一不可。如果只有大量的词汇量,而没有较好的英语语法知识,翻译过程中译者的理解肯定是错误百出,牛头不对马嘴。因此,我们要提高在英汉翻译中对于英文句子理解的准确性及汉英翻译中英文表达的准确性。 第三,知识面要广 商务英语翻译中要很好的做到这一点,就要掌握商务理论和贸易实务等理论知识及贸易实践经验。同时译者还要具有丰富的百科知识,对天文地理、古今中外不说通晓,至少也要了解其中的一些基本知识。没有一定的常识,即使语言水平再高,也是难以胜任翻译工作的。

以下介绍的是商务英语中主要的五大实用翻译技巧: 一、一词多义 同一个词,由于语境不同,其词义可千差万别。 例: 1、They cannot obtain credit at all in the trade. 他们生意信誉已荡然无存。 2、They have opened the covering credit with the Bank of China,London. 他们已从伦敦中国银行开立了有关信用证。 同一个词credit,而在不同的语境中,意思大有不同。 二、词类转译 词类转译是国际商务翻译中常见的译词技巧。常见的有名词与动词、介词与动词的互相转译。 例: 1、Before the payment of these tariffs, the imported goods will bein the custody of the customs. 交关税前,进口货物由海关保管。( 由于语法限制,只有用名词形式,但译成汉语时,”payment”译作“交”) 2 、We should advise you to get in touch with them for your requirements. 建议你方与他们取得联系,洽购所需商品。 三、词义引伸

商务英语翻译试题(二)试卷及答案-2

商务英语翻译试题(二)试卷及答案-2

商务英语翻译试题(二) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) promote A. to encourage the popularity, sale or development B. to change or vary C. to act as judge in an argument D. to speak or write to someone (2) to address A. to speak or write to someone, or to direct information at someone. B. to offer, supply C. to stipulate D. to come up with ideas (3) to indemnify A. to pay for the damage B. to state something officially C. to suggest an idea D. to use something instead of another (4) to cancel an order A. to confirm an order B. to deliver a letter C. to recommend a candidate D. to make void or of no effect (5) ceiling A. upper limit B. cancellation C. bottom D. the lowest point (6) tide over A. to help sb. during a period of difficulty B. to spend a lot of time doing C. to tie to sth. D. to try one’s best (7) carry out A. to take away B. to perform or complete C. to give or offer something D. to suggest an idea (8) to complicate A. to finish something B. to be dissatisfied with something C. to make something more difficult to deal with D. to compare with something (9) to put on an event A. to come up with ideas B. to come on for sth. 2

商务英语100句

1. It…s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。 2. Y ou must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。 3. Since it is hot today,I…m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I m ust admit I don…t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It…s really very ki nd of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I…ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation,but I just learned I have

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

商务英语翻译测试题及答案

商务英语翻译测试题及 答案 集团档案编码:[YTTR-YTPT28-YTNTL98-UYTYNN08]

I. Translate the following sentences paying attention to the meanings of words italicized.(15%) 1. The above quoted are the articles in great demand, which have won a high reputation in various markets. 2. The articles in this agreement must not be modified and ended

without the agreement by the both parties. 3. However, the tariff should not be greater in amount than the margin of price caused by dumping. 4. As usual, the lion’s share of the budget is for defense. 5. He once again imparted to us his great knowledge, experience and wisdom.

II. Translate the following sentences with extension.(15%) 1. There is a mixture of the tiger and ape in the character of Hitler. 2.China, which posted its highest growth rate in a decade, is Asia’s new star performer. 3. John took to his studies eagerly, and proved an adept pupil.

商务英语翻译汇总

1 你什么时候要货呢?When do you want the goods? 2 货送到哪里去?Where shall we deliver the goods? 3 有没有送货地点的名片?Do you have card of delivery address. 4 你拿多点数量可以便宜点。We can lower the price, if you take more. 5 这个很便宜了,我都算批发价价格给你了。This is cheap, it is whole sale price. 6 先生(女士),等一下,我看最低能多少钱给你。 Wait a minute, Sir/ Madam, 7 这种款式没货了,这种质量和那种是一样的,价格也一样。 This style is out of stock. This one and that one are the same quality, same price. 8 还需要点别的什么东西吗?Do you want any others? 9 要好点的还是便宜的?Want goods products or cheap one? 10 你要多少米的?How long do you want? 11 算了,给你了。下次多点来关顾。OK, hope you can come again next time. 12 等一下,他去仓库拿货给你看。 Wait a minute. He is going to the warehouse to take the goods. 13 保修一年one year warranty 14 一年内是质量问题可以拿回来换。 If there is quality problem, take it back, we replace it. 15 我怎么联系你呢?How can I contact with you? 16 这个数量太少了。能不能订多点呢? Your order is too small, can you order more? 17 我有便宜点的。I have cheaper one. 18 这个一扎是50米。50 meters, a bundle 19 你要多大的?小一点的就便宜点。 What size do you want? The smaller, the cheaper. 20 拿这种就便宜点,一样大小的,牌子不同。 This one is cheaper, the same size, different brand. 21 这种款式要多少个?How many do you want of this style? 22 等一下,我上二楼拿给你。Wait a minute. I am going upstairs to take it. 23 不行,这个价格我们要亏本的。Sorry, for this price, we will lose money. 24 你还要多点吗?Do you want some more? 25 我们的仓库不远,很快就到了。Our warehouse is not far, we will arrive soon. 26 这么慢,来了没有?再不来我就走了。----很快就来了,再等三分钟。 We have been staying here for a long time. When will he come? If no, we will go. Wait more 3 minutes. 1 请问要多少卷?How many rolls do you want? 2 你的货是自己带走,还是要送? You want us to deliver goods or take by yourself? 3 是货到付款,还是现在支付? Cash on delivery (COD), or on-site payment 4 如果要送货,运费由你出。 You should pay for the cost of delivery if you want. 5 你想要买什么电器?What electronic equipment do you want to buy? 6 这个款式很畅销。This style sells very well.

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文 第一单元国际贸易理论 重商主义 世界上第一个国际贸易理论——重商主义,产生于16世纪中期。重商主义宣 称金银是一国财富的支柱,是繁荣商业所不可或缺的。当时,金银是国家间的贸易 货币,出口国赚取金银,同样从他国进口货物,导致金银的外流。重商主义认为出 口大于进口从而保持贸易顺差是一国的根本利益。这样,一国积累金银,最终使国 家财富增加,国家地位得以提升。正如1930年,英国重商主义学者托马斯?孟所说: 增加一国财富的最普遍的做法是对外贸易,而且我们必须遵守这样的规则:每 年出口产品的价值要大于进口产品的价值。 遵循这一说法,重商主义提倡政府干涉,以确保贸易顺差。重商主义认为大量 的贸易额并没有什么益处。他们建议颁布政策以扩大出口,限制进口。具体做法可 以是对进口施加关税和对配额进行限制,对出口则给予补贴。 1752年古典经济学 家大卫?休谟指出了重商主义学说的缺陷。据休谟所说,如果英国对法国贸易顺差(即出口大于进口),相应的金银的流入会导致英国国内货币供应充足,从而产生通 货膨胀。而法国会因为金银的外流产生相反的效应——通货紧缩,价格降低。英法 之间相对价格的变化将促使法国的进口商购买的英国货物数量减少(因为英国货物 变得昂贵),英国的进口商将购买更多法国的货物(因为法国货物价格降低)。结 果,英国贸易收支状况不断恶化,法国贸易收支逐步得到改善,这种情况一直持续 到英国的顺差被抵消。因此,休谟认为,长期来看,没有国家能够如重商主义者所 想象的那样保持贸易顺差。 除了休谟指出的缺陷之外,重商主义的另一缺限在于其视国际贸易为零和博弈(零和博弈是指一国得益必导致另一国受损)。亚当?斯密和大卫?李嘉图指出了重商

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

商务英语翻译100句

商务英语:外企工作邮件常用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... I’m sending this email to make sure that... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2(the second quarter). 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... We’ve decided(我们已经决定0 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail sent this morning.. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem/believe/consider that this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点(卖点)。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending(unresolved)issues of our agreement. 追踪(后续)我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

国际商务英语阅读教程(第四版)-期末复习

Unit 1~2 Mercantilism 重商主义 Neomeicantilist 新重商主义者 Trade surplus 贸易顺差 Quota and tariff 配额和关税 Government intervention 政府干预 Zero-sum game 零和博弈 Positive-sum game 常和博弈 The theory of absolute advantage 绝对优势理论 The theory of comparative advantage 比较优势理论 Factor endowments 要素禀赋理论 Product life cycle 产品生命周期(+theory ……理论) Economies of scale 规模经济 Diminishing returns 收益递减规律 Green revolution 绿色革命 Voluntary restriction 自动出口限制 Deposit 佣金 First mover advantage 先占优势 Barrier to entry 进入(市场)壁垒 Porter’s diamond theory 波特的钻石理论 National competitive advantage 国家竞争优势 The department of commerce 商务部 Letter of credit 信用证 Draft /bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading B/L 提单 Sight draft 即期汇票 Time draft 远期汇票 Banker ‘s acceptance 银行承兑(+bill …汇票) Trade acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Countertrade 对等贸易 Barter 易货贸易 Switch trading 转手贸易 Offset 抵消 Counter purchase 互购贸易 Compensation trade 补偿贸易 Mercantilism suggests that it is in a country’s best interest to maintain a trade surplus -- to export more than it imports(重商主义就是保持贸易顺差以实现一国的最大利益---出口超过进口) Mercantilism advocates government intervention(介入) to achieve a surplus in the balance of trade (重商主义主张政府介入以便实现对外贸易顺差) It views trade as a zero-sum game - one in which a gain by one country results in a loss by another (将贸易看成零和博弈,一个国家收益一个国家受损) Absolute Advantage 绝对优势 Adam Smith argued that a country has an absolute advantage in the production of a product when it is more efficient than any other country in producing it 亚当斯密认为一个国家生产一种商品比其他任何国家效率都高时存在绝对优势 According to Smith, countries should specialize in the production of goods for which they have an absolute advantage and then trade these goods for the goods produced by other countries 按照亚当斯密的说法,各国应该专门生产具有绝对优势的商品,然后用他们交换其他国家生产的商品 The Benefit(好处) of Absolute Advantage and Free Trade The Principle for International Division of Labor–Absolute Advantage 国际分工的原则---绝对优势 The Consequence(结果) of Division of Labor and Free Trade 分工的结果和自由贸易 1. To Production: the Flow of the Factor of Production 生产要素的流动; the Efficiency of Factor Distribution 要素分配效率;the Quantity of Production 产品质量。 2. To Consumer: Welfare from Free Trade自由贸易福利: low price of imports and more consumption 低价格的进口更多的消费 Comparative Advantage比较优势 Ricardo’s theory of comparative advantage suggests that countries should specialize in the production of those goods they produce most efficiently and buy goods that they produce less efficiently from other countries, even if this means buying goods from other countries that they could produce more efficiently at home李嘉图的比较优势理论认为一个国家分工生产最有效率的产品,而从别国购买自己生产效率相对较低的产品,

商务英语考试常用口语(100句)

商务英语考试(BEC)/备考辅导 2015年商务英语考试常用口语(100 句) 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 还有更早一点的吗? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m. train? 我可以买到今天上午7点的火车座位吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass? 火车通行证有折扣吗? 7 May I reconfirm my flight? 我可以确认我的班机吗? 8 Are they all non-reserved seats? 他们全部不预订的吗?

9 Do I have to reserve a seat? 我一定要预订座位吗? 10 May I see a timetable? 我可以看时刻表吗? 11 How long will I have to wait? 我要等多久呢? 12 Which would you prefer, a smoking seat or a non-smoking seat? 你喜欢哪种,吸烟座还是禁烟座呢? 13 Do you have any other flights? 还有其他的航班吗? 14 When would you like to leave? 您希望什么时候出发? 15 Can I reconfirm by phone? 我能电话确认吗? 16 Where can I make a reservation? 我到哪里可以预订? 17 Do I need a reservation for the dining car? 我需要预订餐车吗? 18 How many more minutes will it take for the train to arrive? 火车还要多少分钟就要到达呢?

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.sodocs.net/doc/2511192313.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

最新商务英语翻译试题(一)试卷及答案-1

商务英语翻译试题(一(1-5)BBCCB (6-10)ABAAB 2.(1-5)CBCBD (6-10)BCABA ) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) to conclude A. to give one’s place to each B. to end or judge after some consideration C. to explain D. to contain (2) to enforce A. to break or act against a law B. to cause a law or rule to be obeyed C. to prevent movement from happening D. to direct something into a particular place (3) to appoint A. to take back property B. to meet someone’s needs C. to choose someone officially for a job D. to claim for something (4) to approve A. to abide by B. to comply with C. to have a positive opinion D. to come up with (5) obviate A. to violate B. to remove a difficulty, to avoid C. to allow sb to do D. to be apparent (6) to violate A. to break or act against a law, principle B. to beat or threaten someone C. to obey a law D. to cause a rule to be obeyed. (7) with respect to A. comply with B. in relation to C. conform to D. coincide with (8) to entertain a client A. to cater for B. to treat sb. at the table C. to launch a product D. to shorten a vacation

常用商务英语翻译

The road to Hell is paved with good intention好心办坏事 The spirit is willing, but the fresh is weak. 心有余而力不足 A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力老大徒伤悲. 爱莫能助be disobliging 活该to have it/that coming to sb. 遇到克星meet one’s waster Cats hide their claws. 知人而不知心 Grasp all. Lose all. 贪多必失 Two’s company,but three’s a crowed. 两人成伴,三人不欢背黑锅The whipping boy./ to carry the can 逼得走投无路to bring/ drive sb. to bay. 进退维谷to be caught between the Devil and deep blue sea. 出格step out of line No way is impossible to courage. 勇者无惧 The more wit, the less courage. 初生牛犊不怕虎 Nothing ventured nothing gained. 不入虎穴焉得虎子 认为…不在话下think nothing of doing sth. 采取主动take the initiative in doing sth. 激流勇进advance through the rapids.

Don’t hate the hand that fee ds you. 不要忘恩负义 Better be envied than pitied. 宁被人妒,不被人怜 To turn over a new leaf. 改过自新 吃不着葡萄说葡萄酸sour grapes 恨铁不成钢regret that one’s offspring does not live up to one’s expectations wish iron could turn into steel at once. 红颜易逝beauty fades likes a flower Care killed the cat. 忧愁伤身 To leave(sb) for behind/ in the dust 望尘莫及 Feast or famine 大起大落 To scratch one’s head/ rack one’s brain 冥思苦想 The fool wonders, the wise man asks. 愚人困惑,智者勤问 The squeaking wheel gets the oil. 无声无息,亦无所得 He who hesitates is lost. 犹豫不决错失良机 一头雾水To be in a complete fog/ to be puzzled and confused. 仁者见仁,智者见智To be all things to all men/people. 茅塞顿开click(to suddenly became clear or understand) Faith moves mountain. 精诚所至,金石为开 A friend is best found in adversity. 患难见真情

超级实用的商务英语100句精选

超级实用的商务英语100句精选 1I''vecometomakesurethatyourstayinBeijingisapleasantone. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2You''regoingoutofyourwayforus,Ibelieve. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3It''sjustthematteroftheschedule,thatis,ifitisconvenientofyourightnow. 如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4Ithinkwecandrawupatentativeplannow. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5Ifhewantstomakeanychanges,minoralternationscanbemadethen. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6Isthereanywayofensuringwe''llhaveenoughtimeforourtalks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7Sooureveningswillbequitefullthen? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8We''llleavesomeeveningsfree,thatis,ifitisallrightwithyou. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9We''dhavetocomparenotesonwhatwe''vediscussedduringtheday. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10That''llputusbothinthepicture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11Thenwe''dhavesomeideasofwhatyou''llbeneeding 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12Ican''tsayforcertainoff-hand. 我还不能马上说定。 13Betterhavesomethingwecangetourhandsonratherthanjustspendallourtime talking. 有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14It''llbeeasierforustogetdowntofactsthen. 这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15Butwouldn''tyouliketospendanextradayortwohere? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16I''mafraidthatwon''tbepossible,muchaswe''dliketo. 尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17We''vegottoreportbacktotheheadoffice. 我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18Thankyouforyoucooperation. 谢谢你们的合作。 19We''vearrangedourschedulewithoutanytrouble. 我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。 20Hereisacopyofitinerarywehaveworkedoutforyouandyourfriends.Wouldyou pleasehavealookatit? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗? 21Ifyouhaveanyquestionsonthedetails,feelfreetoask. 如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。 22Icanseeyouhaveputalotoftimeintoit. 我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

环球商务英语100句

环球商务英语100句 1. It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you.. 我们很久不见了。 2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today. 长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。. 3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful. 既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike. 没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking. 我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off. 休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off. 您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting. 我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。 11. Can you give me a price list with specifications? 能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢? 12. The price depends on quantity. 价格依数量而定。 13. Can you offer a quantity discount? 大量采购有折扣吗? 14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order? 如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算? 15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible. 若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。 16. I can’t say offhand exactly how much. 我不能立即告诉您多少钱。 17. Raw material prices have risen, so we can’t sell our product at that price. 原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。 18. We’re selling at cost already. 我们已经是按成本价卖了。 19. To start business, I’ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction, if you agree. 为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3。5%的降价。 20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price. 这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。 21. This price is F.O.B. New York. 这是纽约离岸价。 22. Can we meet each other halfway? 我们能折中一下吗? 23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission. 我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。 24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission. 如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

相关主题