搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词12

生活大爆炸第二季英文剧本台词12


看The Big Bang Theory学英语 第二季 12集:The Killer Robot Instability





killer: 杀手 robot: 机器人 instability: 不稳定性

[Scene: Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Wolowitz are there.]

-Wolowitz: All right, that's the last servo.
servo: 伺服(电动机)系统
好了,最后一个部件。
Behold the Mobile Omnidirectional Neutralization and Termination Eradicator.
behold: 瞧,看 mobile: 活动的 omnidirectional: 全方向的 neutralization: 平衡termination: 终端 eradicator: 根除者
人家看到的,是全方位运动销毁终结切割器。
Or....
或者…
-All: MONTE
MONT-E
-Wolowitz: Featuring one articulated razor-sharp, killing saw, one polycarbonate grinding, and flipping wheel,
feature: 是…的特征 articulate: 结成有机整体的 razor-sharp: 锋利的 saw: 锯状工具 polycarbonate: 聚碳酸酯 grinding: 磨的 flipping: 转动 wheel: 轮子
装有铰接式锋利锯齿,聚碳酸脂磨刀和转动轮,
steel-armor plate exoskeleton, top and bottom, and enough horsepower to drive, a 110 pounds of mechanized death,
steel-armor: 钢甲控制的 plate: 金属板 exoskeleton: 外壳 bottom: 底部 horsepower: 马力 mechanized: 用机械操作的
从上到下为钢制金属板外壳,其马力足以将110磅的机械
from zero to holy crap, in 4.8 seconds.
holy: 可怕的 crap: 废物
彻底毁灭,只需短短4.8秒。
-Sheldon: Is it wrong to say I love our killer robot?
如果说我爱我们的机器人杀手,是不是大罪过?
-Raj: As with my father, I both love and fear it.
跟对我爸爸一样,我既爱它又怕它。
-Wolowitz: All right, enough chitchat. Let's destroy something.
chitchat: 废话
好了,废话少说,我们来搞点破坏。
-All: 1, 2, 3.
1,2,3.
-Raj: Okay. What shall be first, to taste the wrath of Monte?
taste: 尝 wrath: 愤怒
好了,让谁先来尝尝Monte的厉害?
-Leonard: Maybe we should start small.
也许我们该从小的东西开始。
-Raj: Ok, oh, perhaps today is the day we finally find out what’s inside the magic ball.
好吧,也许今天我们最终可以搞清楚这个魔法球里有什么了。
-Sheldon: Did it when I was four.
我四岁时就做过了。
It's an icosahedral dye, floating in tinted blue water.
icosahedral: 二十面体的 dye: 燃料 float: 漂浮 tinted: 着色的
是个二十面体染色物在蓝水里漂浮。
-Raj: Man, call "spoiler alert", before you say things like that.
spoiler alert: 剧情透露 spoiler: 破坏者 alert: 警告
老兄,说之前给个"剧透"警告好吧。
-Leonard: How about the toaster oven?
toaster oven: 烤箱
烤面包机怎么样?
-Sheldon: What did the toaster oven ever do to you?
烤面包机咋得罪你了?
-Leonard: What did I ever do to Jimmy Mullins in the third grade?
三年级时我又咋得罪Jimmy Mullins了?
He still punched me in, the face with my own fists.
punch: 用

拳猛击 fist: 拳头
他照样用我的拳头朝我的脸打了一拳。
Sorry, you little nerd, you were just in the wrong boys' room at the wrong time.
nerd: 呆子
抱歉,可爱的小呆子,你在错误的时间出现错误的房间。
-Wolowitz: Gentlemen, goggles.
goggle: 护目镜
同志们,护眼镜。
-Sheldon: This is an auspicious moment.
auspicious: 吉兆的【见证历史的】
这可是个历史性的时刻。
Like Robert Oppenheimer, or Neil Armstrong,
Robert Oppenheimer: 罗伯特·奥本海默,制造第一枚核武器的人 Neil Armstrong: 尼尔·阿姆斯特朗,第一次登月的人
就像Robert Oppenheimer和Neil Armstrong。
we need the appropriate words to mark this historic scientific event.
appropriate: 适当的 mark: 作记号【纪念】 historic: 有历史意义的 event: 事件
我们得编句合适的台词来纪念这个有历史意义的科学事件。
-Raj: How about "Die, toaster, die"?
死吧,烤面包机,去死吧!怎么样?
-Leonard: That'll do it.
我看行。

[MONTE destroyed the toaster]

-Raj: All right, what's next?
好啦,接下来砍什么?

[Penny is talking on the phone while MONTE breaks out]

-Penny: No, I think I'm just going to stay in tonight and do laundry. Ah!!!!!!!!
laundry: 洗衣
不了,我今晚要呆在家里洗衣服。啊!!!!
-Wolowitz: Oh, yeah, this door got the full Monte.
噢,耶,这门被Monte毁了。
-Penny: Leonard?
Leonard?
What the hell?
怎么回事?
-Leonard: Killer robot. We built it.
机器人杀手,我们造的。
-Penny: Yeah, well, it almost killed me.
是吗,它差点杀了我。
-Sheldon: If it wanted to kill you, you'd be dead.
它要是想杀你,你早死了。
-Penny: So, who exactly does it want to kill?
exactly: 确切地
那么,它到底想杀谁?
-Sheldon: I'm sorry, are you unaware of the upcoming Southern California Robot Fighting
League Round Robin Invitational?
unware: 不知道的 upcoming: 即将来临的 California: 加利福尼亚(美国西部的州)fighting: 搏斗 league: 联盟 round robin: 循环赛 invitational: 只限于被邀请的
抱歉,难道你不知道即将举行的南加州机器人格斗循环邀请赛?
-Penny: You know, since I moved last year, not all my mail has been forwarded.
forward: 转寄
知道吗,从我去年搬来以后,不是所有的邮件都被转寄掉。
-Wolowitz: It's a big deal.
这可是件大事。
There's an awards banquet and a dance afterward.
awards: 授予奖励 banquent: 宴会 afterward: 后来【接着宴会后的活动】
会有颁奖宴会还有舞会。
Perhaps you'd like to come with me.
也许你会想跟我一起去。
I know the other fellas would be really excited to see a girl there.
fella: 小伙子
我相信其他人看见女生肯定会很兴奋。
-Penny: How is it supposed to be a dance if I'm the only girl?
如果就我一个女生去,怎么能叫舞会呢?
-Wolowitz: Well, t

hat may be a slight exaggeration.
slight: 轻微的【有点】 exaggeration: 夸张
好吧,也许这么说有点夸张。
You'd be the only doable girl.
你是唯一可以上的女孩。
-Penny: You're a pig, Howard.
你是头猪,Howard。
-Wolowitz: How is "doable" anything, but a compliment?
compliment: 赞美辞
可以上是在赞美你,没别的意思。
-Leonard: Howard, why don't we just work on the robot?
Howard,我们还是搞机器人吧。
-Wolowitz: Please, Leonard, not now.
拜托,Leonard,现在不是时候。
Once again, Penny and I have begun our little tango.
tango: 探戈舞
又一次,Penny和我开始了我们的双人探戈。
-Penny: Our tango?
我们的探戈?
-Wolowitz: The carnal repartee, the erotic to and fro.
carnal: 肉体的 repartee: 机敏的回答【巧妙的辗转】 erotic: 性欲的 to and fro: 来回地 fro: 向后
肉体的博弈,性欲的推拉。
But as delicious as the appetizer might be,
appetizer: 开胃品
尽管开胃菜很美味,
at some point we will have to succumb and eat the entry while it's still...
succumb: 屈服 entry: 主体【主菜】
我们还是该屈从吃下主菜,趁它还是...
hot.
热的。
-Leonard: I'm begging you, stop talking.
求你了,不要再说了。
-Penny: Look, normally I can just ignore you.
ignore: 无视
听着,通常呢,我无视你就好了。
I mean, I get it-- you're a little peculiar.
peculiar: 怪癖的
我知道,你有点古怪。
You know, like Sheldon.
就像Sheldon。
-Sheldon: Excuse me, Penny, but in this room, you're the one who's peculiar.
抱歉,Penny,但是在这间屋里,你才是古怪的那个。
-Penny: Yeah, you might be right.
嗯,也许你说的对。
But back to you.
但是回到你身上。
I know you think you're some sort of smooth-talking ladies' man,
smooth-talking: 能言善道的
我知道你认为自己是个能言善辩的少女杀手,
but the truth is, you are just pathetic and creepy.
pathetic: 可悲的 creepy: 令人毛骨悚然的
但事实是,你很可悲又恶心。
-Wolowitz: So what are you saying?
那么啥意思呢?
-Penny: I am saying it is not a compliment to call me "doable."
我的意思是说我是"可以上的"根本就不是啥赞美。
It's not sexy to stare at my ass and say, Ooh,
stare: 盯着看
盯着我的屁股看并说,喔~这肯定是果冻,
it must be jelly, because jam don't shake like that.
jelly: 果冻 jam: 果酱
因为果酱不会这样晃动,一点也不性感。
And most important, we are not dancing a tango, we're not to'ing and fro'ing.
还有最重要的,我们没有在跳探戈,我们没有你推我拉。
Nothing is ever going to happen between us. Ever.
我们之间不会有什么,永远不会。
-Wolowitz: Wait a minute. This isn't flirting. You're serious.
flirt: 调情
等一下,这不是在调情,你在说真的?
-Penny: Flirting? You think I'm flirting with you?
调情

? 你认为我在跟你调情?
I am not flirting with you.
我根本没有在和你调情。
No woman is ever gonna flirt with you.
gonna=going to
没有女人会和你调情。
You're just gonna grow old and die alone.
你只会慢慢变老,孤独而终。
-Wolowitz: Thanks for the heads up.
heads up: 提醒
谢谢你的提醒。
-Leonard: Howard, where you going?
Howard,你去哪里?
-Wolowitz: I'm going home to live my creepy, pathetic life.
我回家继续过我的恶心的,可悲的人生。
-Penny: Well, someone had to say it.
总得有人说吧。
What?
什么?
-Leonard: He said maybe we should enter you in the killer robot competition.
competition: 比赛
他说也许我们该拿你参加机器人杀手大赛。

[Scene: Howard’s bedroom]

-Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard, the phone is ringing!
Howard,电话在响!
-Wolowitz: Here's a crazy idea, Ma: Answer it!
crazy: 疯狂的
我有个疯狂的主意,老妈,接电话如何!
-Mrs. Wolowitz: Hello?
你好?
All right, hold on.
好的,稍等。
It's your friend, Leonard!
是你朋友,Leonard!
He wants to know why you're not at school today!
他想知道你为什么今天没去上学!
-Wolowitz: I don't go to school, Ma, I work at a university.
我不是去上学,老妈,我在大学就职。
-Mrs. Wolowitz: That's a school! Now pick up the phone!
那就是学校! 快接电话!
-Wolowitz: I don't want to talk to anybody.
我谁都不想理。
-Mrs. Wolowitz: Should I ask Leonard to bring over your homework?
要我叫Leonard把你的家庭作业带来吗?
-Wolowitz: I don't have homework.
我没什么家庭作业的。
I'm a grown man with a master's degree in engineering!
master: 硕士 degree: 学位 engineering: 工程学
我是个拥有工程学硕士的大爷们!
-Mrs. Wolowitz: Excuse me, Mr. Fancy-Pants.
fancy pants: <美俚>装腔作势的人
抱歉,了不起先生。
Want me to get you a Popsicle?
Popsicle: (商标)波普希克尔(一种香味冰棍)
想吃冰棒吗?
-Wolowitz: Cherry, please!
cherry: 樱桃
樱桃味的,好吧!
-Mrs. Wolowitz: I ate the cherry. All that's left is green.
樱桃味的我吃了,只剩蔬菜味的了。
-Wolowitz: You make me want to kill myself.
你让我真想自杀呀。
-Raj: What's going on?
怎么了?
-Leonard: I don't know, now they're just yelling about Popsicles.
不知道,他们正为冰棒问题吵呢。
Sounds like Penny really got to him.
好像Penny真地伤到他了。
-Raj: I'm not surprised.
我觉得不意外呀。
Despite his hard and crusty shell, Howard is a very sensitive man.
despite: 尽管 crusty: 执拗的 shell: 外壳 sensitive: 敏感的
尽管Howard用坚强的外壳来保护自己,其实他是个非常敏感的人。
Do you know he writes poetry?
poetry: 诗
知道他还写诗吗?
Mostly about men from Nantucket, and hermits named Dave,
Nantucket: 楠塔基特岛(位于美国马萨诸塞州东南沿海的岛

屿) hermit: 隐居者
大多是关于来自楠塔基特岛的人,和叫Dave的隐居士,
but he does it with real sensitivity.
但他是用心去写的。
-Kripke: Hey, Hofstadter.
嘿,Hofstadter。
Word around the pwasma wab is you built a wobot?
pwasma=plasma: 等离子区【Kripke说话口齿不清,r、l不分,都讲成w】 wab=lab: 实验室 wobot=robot: 机器人
等离子实验室谣传你们在造机器银。
-Leonard: Yes, we did, Kripke.
对,我们造了,Kripke。
-Sheldon: His name is Monte.
他名叫Monte。
-Kripke: Well, if you have any dewusions about entering him against my wobot,
如果你着梦操控他来南加州机器银格斗循环邀请晒,
dewusions=delusions: 妄想 wobot=robot
the Kwipke Kwippler in the Southern California, Robot Fighting League Wound Wobin Invitational,
Kwipke Kwippler=Kripke Krippler wobin=robin
对抗我Kwipke Kwippler的机器银,
AKA the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.,
AKA=also known as: 又叫做
又简称S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I,
his name is gonna be Swrap Metal.
swrap metal: 废铜烂铁 swrap: 包面包用纸 metal: 金属
他就该改名叫金属废物银了。
-Leonard: Come on, is that really necessary?
得了吧,真的非要这样吗?
-Sheldon: Leonard, I believe it is.
Leonard,看来需要的。
This is trash talk, and trash talk is a traditional component in all sporting events.
trash: <美口>轻视,诽谤 traditional: 传统的 component: 组成部分
这是上场前嘴上较劲,是所有竞技的传统部分。
Kripke, your robot is inferior, and it will be defeated by ours
inferior: 低劣的
Kripke你的机器人很差劲,会败在我们的脚下
because ours exceeds yours in both design and execution.
exceed: 胜过 execution: 制作
因为我们在设计与做工上都超越你。
Also, I'm given to understand that your mother is overweight.
overweight: 超重的
还有,我听说你老妈是肥婆。
-Raj: Oh, snap.
snap: 恶声恶气的话
哇,够狠呀。
-Sheldon: Now, of course, if that is the result of a glandular condition and not sloth and gluttony,
glandular: 腺的 condition: 状况 sloth: 懒惰 gluttony: 暴饮暴食
当然,如果是腺分泌的关系而没有懒散和贪食,
I withdraw that comment.
withdraw: 收回 comment: 批评
我收回我的批判。
-Raj: What difference does, it make? Fat is fat.
哪有什么区别?胖还是胖呀。
-Sheldon: There are boundaries.
boundary: 分界线
有分界线的。
-Kripke: Tell you what, forget the S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
听好了,忘了S.C.R.F.L.R.R.I.
Wet's settle this woboto a woboto.
woboto=roboto: 机器人
偶棉来个机器银一对一吧。
-Leonard: What do you mean?
什么意思?
-Kripke: There's no guarantee we're gonna go, against each other in the Wound Wobin,
循环晒上我们不一定碰得上,
so let's throw down.
咱现在就对决吧。
You know, unless you're afwaid.
要是怕怕就算鸟。
-Sheldon: We accept your challe

nge. Name a time and place.
我们接受你的挑战,定个时间和地点吧。
-Kripke: Tomorrow, 3:00, the kinetics wab.
明天3:00,动力学实验室。
-Sheldon: Make it so.
就这么说定了。
-Leonard: No, don't make it so. Barry, we can't fight you tomorrow.
不,别定下来。Barry,我们明天不能和你战斗。
Our engineer is incapacitated.
incapacitated: 不能行动的
我们的工程师崩溃了。
-Kripke: What's wrong with him?
他怎么了?
-Raj: He's depressed because he's pathetic and creepy and can't get girls.
depressed: 沮丧的
他可悲又古怪,找不到女人,所以他抑郁了。
-Kripke: We're all pathetic and cweepy and can't get girls.
我们都可悲又古怪,找不到女人。
That's why we fight wobots.
所以我们才玩机器银格斗。
If you're not there, you'll, be exposed to widicule.
如果不出现,就等着当笑柄吧。
-Raj: I'm curious, what part of America is that accent from?
accent: 口音
我很好奇,他这说的是啥方言啊?

[Scene: Outside Penny’s apartment]

-Penny: Hey.
嘿。
-Leonard: Hey, you got a minute?
嘿,有时间吗?
-Penny: Yeah, come on in. What's up?
有,进来吧,啥事呢?
-Leonard: I need you to apologize to how...,
apologize: 道歉
我需要你去给Howard道...
-Penny: Get out.
滚出去。
-Leonard: Come on. Wolowitz won't come out of his house and we need him for a robot battle.
battle: 战斗
行行好吧,Wolowitz不肯出来,我们的机器人大战需要他呀。
-Penny: Well, then have the robot go and get him.
那让机器人找他去。
-Leonard: The robot didn't hurt his feelings.
机器人又没伤他自尊。
-Penny: His feelings needed to be hurt.
他就是欠骂。
-Leonard: He's been in bed for two days.
他躺在床上两天了。
-Penny: Yeah, probably with a blow-up doll.
blow-up doll: 充气娃娃 blow-up: 鼓起
那也好,可能是和充气娃娃玩呢。
-Leonard: He's not with a...
他没有和...
Does it really matter who or what he's with?
他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗?
The guy is devastated.
devastated: 摧毁的
那家伙崩溃了。
-Penny: Oh, please, how could I possibly devastate Howard?
请问,我怎么可能把Howard弄崩溃?
-Leonard: Okay, don't take this as a criticism,
criticism: 批评
好吧,我不是批评你,
but you do kind of have that, overexposed-to-gamma-rays thing going on.
overexposed: 过于暴露的 gamma: 伽玛(磁场强度单位) ray: 射线
但你有时会发生暴露在致命的伽马射线之下那种状况。
-Penny: What does that mean?
那啥意思?
-Leonard: You know, like, most of the time, you're the easygoing Bruce Banner,
easygoing: 随和的 Bruce Banner: 绿巨人,出现在惊奇漫画出版物中的反英雄虚构人物
比如,大多数时候你是和气的Bruce Banner,
but then, when you get angry, you kind of turn into, like, you know...
但当你生气时,就好像

变成了...
-Penny: I turn into a bear?
成熊了?
-Leonard: Seriously? Gamma rays? Bruce Banner?
不是吧? 伽马射线? Bruce Banner?
You didn't get The Incredible Hulk from that?
The Incredible Hulk: 无敌浩克,即绿巨人【08版电影名】
这都联想不到绿巨人?
Never mind. Just, please go talk to him.
没关系,只是请你去和他谈谈。
-Penny: And say what? That I didn't mean it, because I meant it.
说啥呀? 说我并不是那个意思,可我就是那个意思呀。
-Leonard: Well, maybe you can go at it, from a different angle, like, um,
angle: 角度
也许你可以从另外一个角度来谈,比如,嗯,
you see a glimmer of goodness in him and you only said what you said
glimmer: 闪光 goodness: 善良
你在他身上看到善良的闪光点,你那天那么说只是
because you want to nurture it and make it shine.
nurture: 鼓励
因为你想鼓舞它,让它放大闪光。
Okay, let's try it this way.
好吧,试试这个方法呢。
Remember the day that we first met
还记得我们邂逅那天
and you asked me to go to your boyfriend's apartment to get your TV back
apartment: 公寓,房间
你让我去你男朋友家里替你把电视要回来
and he was nine feet tall and he took my pants off and you said...
feet: 英尺
他有九英尺高,把我裤子都扒了,然后你说...
What was that? What did you say?
什么来着? 你说什么来着?
Oh, yes. You said you owed me one.
噢,对了,你说你欠我个人情。
-Penny: Okay, come on, that's not fair.
嗷,得了吧,这不公平。
-Leonard: I came home with no pants.
我没穿裤子就回家了。
-Penny: Fine, I'll go over there tomorrow.
得,我明天去一趟。
-Leonard: Thank you.
多谢。
I should probably give you, a heads up about his mother.
我该提醒你,要当心他妈妈。
-Penny: What about her?
她怎么了?
-Leonard: She's a delightful woman. You'll love her.
delightful: 讨人喜欢的
她是个讨喜的人。你会爱上她的。

[Scene: Howard’s bedroom]

-Mrs. Wolowitz: Howard, there's a blonde girl, Patsy, here to see you!
blonde: 白肤金发碧眼女人
Howard,有个叫Patsy的金发女郎来找你!
-Wolowitz: Who?
谁?
-Mrs. Wolowitz: Okay, now she's saying it's Penny.
噢,这回她又说自己叫Penny。
-Wolowitz: I don't want to talk to her.
我不想同她说话。
-Penny: Hey.
嘿。
-Wolowitz: Ma!
妈!
-Mrs. Wolowitz: She ran past me.
她径自跑了过去。
Was I supposed to tackle her?
tackle: 抱住并摔倒
我应该把她扑倒?
-Penny: So, I just came by to see how you were doing.
呃,我只是过来看看你怎么样了。
-Wolowitz: I'm fine.
我没事。
-Penny: Good. Your mom seems nice.
很好,你妈妈看上去不错。
-Wolowitz: People move away from her on the bus.
她坐公车的时候,别人都离她远远的。
What do you want?
有何贵干?
-Penny: Okay, look. Howard, I just want

to apologize.
好,听着,Howard,我是来道歉的。
For some things that I have said.
为我说的一些话道歉。
About you.
关于你的话。
I've been informed that you have feelings.
inform: 告诉
有人告诉我说你也是有感情的。
And apparently, I have hurt them.
apparently: 显然地
而显而易见的是,我伤害了它们。
So, I'm sorry.
所以,我很抱歉。
Howard.
Howard。
-Wolowitz: Fine. You're sorry. Good-bye.
好,你很抱歉,再见了。
-Penny: So... you're okay?
那么... 你还好吧?
-Wolowitz: Hey, I'm a big boy.
嘿,我是个大男孩。
I'm not traumatized by some random comment from some random woman.
traumatized: 心理受到创伤的 random: 随便的
我不会因为某个女人的随意评论而受创伤的。
I mean, get over yourself.
我是说,你别臭美了。
-Penny: Okay. Well, bye.
好,那么,再见了。

[Howard cried loudly]

-Penny: So close.
就差一点儿。

[Scene: Sheldon and Leonard’s apartment, Sheldon, Leonard and Raj are there]

-Leonard: Oh, my God. That's Kripke's robot?
噢,我的天呐,那是Kripke的机器人?
-Kripke: As you can see, the Kwippler is weducing the Chevy Cavawier to wubble.
Kwippler=Krippler weduce=reduce: 把…弄碎 Chevy Cavalier: 雪弗兰骑士(车型) rubble: 使化为瓦砾
如你所见,Kwippler正把这辆雪佛兰跑车史得粉碎。
-Raj: I can't watch anymore.
我不能再看下去了。
-Leonard: Sheldon, we have to call it off.
Sheldon,我们得叫停它。
-Sheldon: We don't have that option.
没有这个选项。
We've accepted the challenge.
challenge: 挑战
我们接受了挑战。
We can't run away from a fight.
我们不能临阵退缩。
-Leonard: Oh, please, we've spent our whole lives running away from fights.
噢,得了吧,我们不是一直都在临阵退缩么。
Personally, I can squeeze through a hole in a fence half my size.
personally: 就个人而言 squeeze: 硬挤 hole: 洞 fence: 篱笆
个人而言,我都能从比我小一半的篱笆墙当中找个洞钻过去。
-Sheldon: Impressive as that may be, Monte is not us.
impressive: 给人以深刻印象的
你说的可能没错,但Monte可不是我们。
Monte has no fear.
Monte无所畏惧。
-Raj: Sheldon, did we all not just watch the same video?
Sheldon,难道我们看的不是同一个录像?
Kripke's robot just had angry sex with a mid-sized automobile.
automobile: 汽车
Kripke的机器人刚刚虐完一辆中型汽车。
-Sheldon: You are overlooking the fact that we now know what we're up against
overlook: 忽视
但你忽视了一个事实,我们已经对敌人了如指掌,
and we can modify Monte so that he's prepared.
modify: 改装
所以我们可以改装Monte,让他做好迎战的准备。
-Leonard: You want to prepare him?
你想让他做好准备?
Install a bladder and a pair of shorts so he can wet himself.
install: 安装 bladd

er: 膀胱
给他装个膀胱再穿条短裤,他就可以吓得尿裤子了。
-Raj: Excuse me, but how are we going to make any modifications without Wolowitz?
modification: 改装
抱歉,不过没有Wolowitz我们怎么进行改装?
Have you heard from Penny yet?
Penny那有信了没?
-Leonard: Not yet.
还没。
-Sheldon: Have faith, gentlemen. We don't need Wolowitz.
faith: 信心
打起自信来,先生们,我们不需要Wolowitz帮忙。
Engineering is merely the slow, younger brother of physics.
merely: 仅仅 physics: 物理学
工程学只是物理学发育迟缓的小弟罢了。
Watch and learn.
瞧好了,学着点。
Do either of you know how to open the toolbox?
toolbox: 工具箱
你们俩有谁知道怎么开工具箱么?

[Scene: Howard’s bedroom]

-Wolowitz: And then, when I was 14, I met Marcy Grossman.
之后,在我十四岁的时候,我遇见了Marcy Grossman。
She was so beautiful.
她是拉摸美丽。
She just got her braces off but, they left a little of the overbite.
braces: 牙套 overbite: 覆咬合【龅牙】
她刚摘掉牙套,但还是有点龅牙。
It was so hot.
真是火辣。
Like a sexy little chipmunk.
chipmunk: 花栗鼠
就像只性感的小花栗鼠。
I didn't have the courage to ask her out,
courage: 勇气
我没有勇气约她出来,
but I dedicated a song to her at the ninth grade talent show.
talent: 才能
但我在初三的才艺表演上给她献了一首歌。
-Penny: Aw, that sounds sweet.
喔,真贴心。

-Wolowitz: ” Marcy Grossman is sunshine “
Marcy Grossman就是阴天的
“On a cloudy day”
一缕阳光
“When it's cold outside”
在天寒地冻时
“Marcy Grossman is the month of May”
Marcy Grossman就是那热情的五月

-Penny: Oh, it's cute.
噢,真是可爱。

-Wolowitz: “I guess you'd say”
我猜你会说
“What can make me feel this way?”
什么才能让我有这种感觉
“Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman”
Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman, Marcy Grossman
“Talking about Marcy “
谈论着Marcy

-Penny: That's great.
真棒。

-Wolowitz: “Grossman”
Grossman

-Penny: Oh, it's fun.
噢,真有意思。
-Wolowitz: And then she came up with that sexy little chipmunk mouth
然后她撅着那张性感的花栗鼠小嘴
and spit in my hair.
spit: 吐口水
朝我头发上淬了口唾沫。
Which brings us to tenth grade.
tenth: 第十【十年级】
之后就是高一的事了。
-Penny: Howard, do you think maybe sometimes you try too hard?
Howard,你觉不觉得有时自己太心急太过火了?
-Wolowitz: Look at me.
看看我嘛。
What chance do I have if I don't try too hard?
不太心急太过火,我怎么可能会有机会?
-Penny: Well... you'd have a terrific chance.
这... 你的机会大大的有
I mean, you're smart, you're funny. You have a cool job.
你聪明风趣,又有份好工作。
You build stu

ff that goes into outer space.
outer: 外部的
你做那个飞到外太空的东西。
-Wolowitz: I guess.
也是啊。
-Penny: Look, I'm telling you, I've known you for, like, a year and a half
跟你说哦,我认识你也有一年半了,
and this is the first time I feel like I'm talking to a real person.
这次我才觉得我是在跟你真人讲话。
And you know what? I like him. He's a nice guy.
而且你知道不,我喜欢他,他人不错。
-Wolowitz: You really think so?
你真的这么想的?
-Penny: Yes.
是啊。
-Wolowitz: I don't know.
这我还真的不知道。
-Penny: I do.
我知道。

[Howard wants to kiss Penny and she punches he in his face]

[Scene: The kinetics lab, Leonard, Sheldon, Raj and Kripke are there]

-Leonard: Nice little bot you've got here.
你这小机器人不错嘛。
-Kripke: I'm aware.
aware: 知道的
这我知道。
-Leonard: What's this do, spin?
这是干嘛用的? 转齿?
-Kripke: Yep. At 3400 r/pm.
对,3400转每分钟。
It can cut through steel like it was wubber.
steel: 钢制品 rubber: 橡皮
它切钢就像切橡皮一样。
-Leonard: Neat.
neat: 了不起的
赞。
Good work.
做得不错。
Sheldon, we've got to call this off.
Sheldon,我们要赶快取消。
-Sheldon: No, Leonard.
不要,Leonard。
For years, merciless thugs like Kripke have made my life a series of painful noogies
merciless: 残忍的 thug: 恶棍 painful: 痛苦的 noogie: <俚语>(表示亲热、开玩笑等,用两根手指头)刮(或轻击)头(或脸)
多少年了,像Kripke一样的无良恶霸让我的生活悲惨不堪,
and humiliating wedgies and the insensitively named Indian burns.
humiliate: 羞辱 wedgie: 楔形后跟的女鞋 insensitively: 麻木地 Indian burns: 印第安刑(抓住手臂来回扭以产生剧痛)
既被痛打又受尽凌辱,还有印第安刑。
That stops now.
这些就此打住!
-Raj: But, Sheldon, we don't have a chance.
可是Sheldon,我们没可能的。
The only improvement you were able to make on the robot was to put fresh batteries in the remote.
improvement: 改进 battery: 电池 remote: 远程
你现在能给这机器人改进的,就是给它遥控器换块新电池。
-Sheldon: What you fail to realize is Kripke suffers from a fatal flaw:
fatal: 致命的 flaw: 缺陷
你没发觉的是Kripke有一个致命伤:
Overconfidence from his robot's massive size and its overwhelming power.
overconfidence: 自负 massive: 大量的 overwhelming: 压倒性的
他对机器人大体积超能量的过度自信。
-Raj: That's not overconfidence. That's observation.
observation: 观察
那不是过度自信,那叫观察。
-Sheldon: Trust me, Kripke will fall easy prey to my psychological warfare. Observe.
prey: 伤害 psychological: 心理上的 warfare: 战争
信我,Kripke很快就会倒在我的心理战上的,观察吧。
Kripke.
Kripke。
I would ask if your robot is prepared to

meet its maker, but as you are its maker,
我想问下你的机器人准备好见它制作人没,不过既然你是他的制作人了,
clearly the two of you have met.
很明显你们是见过面了。
-Kripke: What is his pwoblem?
pwoblem=problem
他脑子怎么鸟?
-Raj: Way to bust out the Jedi mind tricks, dude.
bust out: <美口>考试不及格被大学等开除【学的差得远呢】 trick: 计谋
学绝地武士心理战还差得远,伙计。
-Leonard: I just want to make sure that we're all clear.
我只是想确认下我们说好了。
Standard robotic fighting league rules apply.
standard: 标准 apply: 适用
按照标准机器人格斗联盟规则。
-Kripke: Are you cwazy? This is a stweet fight.
cwazy=crazy stweet=street
你是疯了不成? 这是个街战。
The stweet has no rules.
街战哪有什么规则的?
-Sheldon: He's right, Leonard. The paradigm is to the death.
paradigm: 范例
他说得对,Leonard,一直到死为直。
-Kripke: I will, however, give you the opportunity to concede my superiority now
opportunity: 机会 concede: 承认 superiority: 优越性
不过我现在给你们个机会承认,我是比你们优越,
and offer me your robot as the spoils of war.
spoil: 战利品
然后把你的机器人给我当战利品。
-Sheldon: Never.
永远都没可能!
I'd rather see Monte dead than in your hands.
我宁愿Monte死都不要落到你手里。
-Kripke: That could be easily arranged.
arrange: 安排
那真是小菜一碟。
Ready, set, go?
各就各位准备开始?
-Sheldon: Do it.
来吧。
-Kripke: All right then. Weady. Set. Go.
weady=ready
那好吧,预备,开始。
-Raj: Come on, Sheldon, you got this.
来吧,Sheldon,你可以的。
-Sheldon: Indeed. We are prepared for anything he can throw at us.
indeed: 当然,固然
当然。我们做好了万全准备,他怎么对我们都不怕。
That's new.
这招是新的。
-Leonard: Run, Monte, run!
逃啊,Monte! 逃!
-Raj: Go, Monte!
闪啊,Mont!
Monte!
Monte!
-Leonard: Go, go, go, go!
跑! 跑! 跑! 跑!
-Sheldon: Don't hurt us, don't hurt us, don't hurt us!
别伤害我们! 别伤害我们! 别伤害我们!

[Scene: Leonard and Sheldon’s apartment]

-Leonard: Well, so much for making up for the emotional wounds of childhood.
emotional: 情感的 wound: 创伤 childhood: 童年
好了,弥补儿时心灵创伤就到此为止了。
-Sheldon: I did this.
是我干的。
Monte was killed by my hubris and my pride.
hubris: 狂妄自大
Monte被杀都是因为我的傲慢跟自大。
No matter what anybody says, this is my fault.
不管别人怎么说,这都是我的错。
-Raj: No one's arguing with you, dude.
又没人在跟你争。
-Wolowitz: I got your text. How bad is... Oy.
我收到你短信了,它有多烂... 噢。
-Leonard: Forget the robot. What happened to you?
先别管那机器人了,你是怎么了?
-Penny: He slipped and fell.
slip

: 滑到
他不小心滑倒了。
-Wolowitz: Yes, I slipped and, fell, in the bathroom.
是,我不小心滑倒了,还是在浴室里。
Bounced right off the tub.
bounce: 弹起 tub: 浴缸
被浴缸弹起来了。
-Penny: Yes, now he knows what bathtubs are capable of doing when you don't treat them with respect.
capable: 能胜任的 respect: 尊重
对,现在他知道了,如果他不尊重浴缸的话,浴缸会给他好看的。
-Wolowitz: Yeah.
那是。
They sucker punch you when your eyes are closed.
趁你闭眼时就给你一拳。
-Sheldon: So what do you think, Howard?
你觉得怎样,Howard?
It's not that bad, right?
也不算很烂,对吧?
-Wolowitz: Oh, no. A little electrical tape, some solder... Are you insane?
electrical: 有关电的 tape: 线带 solder: 焊料 insane: 疯狂的
噢,不算,用点电线包布,一些焊剂... 你是疯了还是怎样?!
I've seen space probes that crashed into the desert that were in better shape than this.
space: 太空 probe: 探测器 crash: 坠毁 desert: 沙漠 shape: 形状
太空探测器坠毁在沙漠都比这死相好看。
-Sheldon: You're right. Monte's gone.
你说得对,Monte走了。
We'll bury him in the morning. A simple ceremony. I'll speak.
bury: 埋葬 ceremony: 仪式
我们明早去埋了它,做个简单的仪式,我来主持。
Leonard, you'll play your cello.
cello: 大提琴
Leonard,你要拉你的大提琴。
-Penny: Sheldon, honey, aren't you getting a little carried away?
carry away: 使深受感动失去自制力
Sheldon,亲爱的,你是不是有点走火入魔了?
I mean, it's just a toy robot.
我是说,这不就是个机器人嘛。
-Sheldon: Just a toy robot?
不就是个机器人嘛?
-Leonard: Penny.
Penny。
-Penny: I know I got it.
我知道了,这就去。
Sheldon, I'm sorry.
Sheldon,对不起。
-Wolowitz: Well, don't get the wrong idea.
别以为我吃亏了。
The way I see it, I'm halfway to pity sex.
halfway: 中途的 pity: 同情
在我看来,她很快就会因为同情,然后跟我做爱了。


相关主题