搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话
酒店英语情景对话

日常用语(句子):

酒店常用英语

Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店

Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村

King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房

Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾

Receptionist 前台接待

Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴

Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童

Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员

Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园

Tip 小费

Service charge 服务费

Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车

Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂

Owner response: 业主回复

基本信息

23.May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out?

请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房?

59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir?

请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生?

46.What time will the guest be arriving?

客人大概什么到达酒店?

11.How long will you stay in our hotel?

请问您打算逗留多长时间?

36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days.

麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。

37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation.

麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。

73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you.

麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。

41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record.

麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。

72.How many people are there in your party?

与您同行有多少人?

50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK?

我那天早点到,可以吗?

56.We’ll send a confirmation to you soon.

我们稍后传确认书给您。

57.Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

如有任何疑问请随时与我们联系。

58.Please feel free to contact us if we can be of further assistance.

如需进一步了解,请随时与我们联系。

其他服务类

42.Does it include breakfast?

包括早餐吗?

43.The tax and breakfast are also included.

税及早餐也包括在内。

12.Does your hotel have pick-up service?

请问贵酒店有接车服务吗?

13.Yes, please contact the concierge for details.

有的,详细内容请联系礼宾台。

16.What is your hotel’s website and email address?

请问贵酒店的网址及邮址?

17.Our hotel’s website is xxxx and our email address is xxxx. To reserve a room or give feedback to us.我们酒店的网址是xxx而我们的邮址是xxx预订房间或有任何建议可与我们联系。

4.How about your hotel’s location?

请问贵酒店位于哪里?

5.Well, our hotel located in Yantian distric, Shen Zhen City. The OCT hotel is about 40 minutes from Shenzhen railway station, 85 minutes from BaiYun airport.

我们酒店位于深圳市盐田区。本酒店离深圳火车站40分钟车程,到深圳机场85分钟.

6.What’s the level of your hotel?

请问贵酒店是几星级的?

7.Our hotel is a five-star hotel.

本酒店是五星级的酒店。

8.How about your hotel’s facilities?

请问贵酒店有什么设施?

9.We have four kinds of restaurant, lobby bar, conference room, health center, shop prince and (KTV equipment)。.

本酒店有四种类型餐馆,大堂吧,会议室,健身会所,商场及(KTV设施)。

44.We have a special family package plan

我们现在开始新推出一个优惠套餐。

45.We’ll have to charge you RMB300 extra for an additional bed, the baby set is for f ree.

如需加床,我们将会收取人民币300元,婴儿床是免费的

房型资讯类

1.May I have the room type, please? /What kind of room would you like to reserve?

请问需要预订哪一类型的房间?

2:What kind of room do you have?

请问贵酒店有什么房间类型?

3.We have standard, superior, deluxe, executive rooms. There are also some suite as well. Furthermore, we have a floor of

non-smoking rooms, and we also have some connecting rooms(Interlaken hotel).

我们酒店有标准房,高级房,豪华房,行政房。除此之外还有一些套房。而且我们酒店还设有不吸烟楼层及连通房。14.Can I get harbor view in your hotel?

我可以看到海景吗?

15.I am sorry, you can’t. Bu t you can have a nice view of a large pool/lake surrounded by beautiful landscaping.

很抱歉,不可以。但您可以看到周围美丽的泳池/湖景。

64.Perhaps you have a cheaper room?

或许您们还有更便宜的房间吧?

65.Sorry, the quoted rate is lowest.

不好意思,这个报价已经是最低了。

68.The room is spacious and cosy, I’m su re you will enjoy yourself.

房间既宽敞又舒适,我肯定您会过得愉快。

70.May I recommend deluxe suite? It’s more luxurious and comfortable.

我向您推荐豪华套房,更豪华更舒适的。

担保取消原则

18.Your reservation is temporary and it will be cancelled if you don’t arrive before 6p.m. on that day.

您的预订是暂时的,如果那天下午6点前不到,我们将会取消您的预订。

90.With out guaranteed reservation, we can only hold the room to 6 p.m., If you make a guaranteed reservation, we can hold the room overnight. Would you like to make a guaranteed reservation by credit card?

非担保的预订只能保留到当天下午6点。若您作了担保预订,我们就可以整夜为您保留房间,您愿意提供信用卡作担保吗?80.Would you like to guarantee your room for late arrival?

因您较晚入住,您可以为您的预订作个担保吗?

81.How would you like to guarantee your reservation?

请问您以什么方式为您的预订作担保?

83.May I take your credit card for the guarantee?可以提供您的信用卡作担保吗?

89.To guarantee your booking, please advise us of your credit cart number and dated of valid advance in.为了确保您的订房,请将您的信用卡号及有效期限通知我们,或预付壹晚的房租作订金。

84.Let me repeat your reservation to ensure it is correct.

让我为您重复一下您的预订以确保无误。

95.The reserved room will be held till 18:00 on arrival unless a cash or credit card guarantee is made.

所预订的房间保留至当天的6点,除用现金或信用卡担保外。

96.For guaranteed reservation, one night room rental will be charged for cancellation or no show.

已作担保的预订,如当天取消或没入住,本酒店将会收取当天的壹晚房费。

39.Certainly, we’ll hold the ro om until you arrive.

当然可以,我们将为您保留房间直到您的到来。

疑难解答类

19.I am sorry, no deluxe room is available. All rooms are unavailable.

>很抱歉,提供不了豪华客房。/所有房间都订满了。

100.I’m afraid we have no superior room available. Would you mind deluxe room instead?

恐怕我们提供不了高级房,豪华房可以吗?

20.Does your company have contract with our hotel?

请问贵公司与我们酒店有协议吗?

22.Please hold on for a moment, Mr Smith.

史密夫先生,麻烦请您稍等。

71.I will get someone who can speak English well to talk to you.

我会找壹位英语较好的同事跟您说。

24.I am sorry I beg your pardon.

不好意思,麻烦请重复一遍。

25.Would you please speak more slowly?

不好意思,麻烦请说慢一点?

26.I am sorry, I didn’t catch what you mean’t.

不好意思,我不大懂您的意思。

27.I would like to talk to someone in charge.

我想找您们的负责人。

28.He has not come back yet.

他还没回来。

29.She is in a conference now.

她正在开会。

30.Would you like to call back later?

麻烦请您稍后再拨。

31.Thank you for waiting.

让您久等了。

32.I’m not sure, sorry.

不好意思,我不能确定。

33.Are you following me, Sir?

请问听懂我说吗,先生?

34.Could you explain that a bit more?

请您解释多一点好吗

35.Could you put that more simply?

请您具体一点好吗?

101.We are very sorry for the inconvenience.对您造成不便,请见谅。

信息确认

40.I’d like to confirm your reservation.

我想确认您的预订。

21.Can I reconfirm the reservation? A superior room, for Mr. Smith on the 20th Oct.. My name is XX,if you have any questions please feel free to contact us. Thank you for calling. Bye-bye!

我可以再确认您的预订吗?史密夫先生,10月台20日预订壹间高级房。我的名字XX如有任何疑问请与我们联系。谢谢您的来电。再见!

98.Thank you for your reservation at OCT EAST Hotel. If you have any questions or changes about your reservation please contact us as soon as possible.

感谢您预订东部华侨城酒店,如有任何疑问或需作任何更改请与尽快与我们联系。

查询及修改

94.I’d like to change/cancel a reservation.我想更改/取消预订。

47.Your room is confirmed for that day.

那天您的房间已确定。

48.I’d like to extend it for two more nights until the 9th.

我想延住多两天,直到9号。

49.We’ll extend your reservation for you.

我们将会延住您的预订。

51.We have changed our schedule, please amend our booking till next week.

我们的行程有变动,请更改我们的预订到下星期。

52.I’d like to cancel a reservation.

我想取消一个预订。

53.I’m afraid we have no record of a reservation under this name.

不好意思,恐怕我们没有这个名字记录的预订。

54.Which travel agent did you go through to make this reservation.

请问您是通过哪间旅行社来做这个预订的?

55.Is this a new reservation or a confirmation call?

请问这个电话是新的预订,还是确认预订?

62.Have you made a reservation?

请问已经作了预订吗?

69.Sorry, I can’t find your name on the arrival list.

不好意思,我在预期到达的名单上找不到您的名字。

63.I’m sorry to have taken up your time.

不好意思占用您的时间。

93.We’ll amend your reservation at you request.

我们将会按您的要求作相应的更改。

酒店Check in

第一种情况:已经预定,并且成功入住

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B:Yes,I booked a double room for two nights.

是的,我订了一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: May I have your name, Sir?

我可以知道您的名字吗,先生?

B: Sure, it’s Mr.Black.

布莱克先生。

A: OK. Hold on please. You have a reservation for 2 nights, Mr.Black. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的。请稍等。你有预定2晚,布莱克先生。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

B: OK.Please.

好的,谢谢。

A: Please wait a minute.Could you sign the register ? The registration number and your signature.

请等一下,你能在登记册上签名吗?登记号码和你的签字。

B: OK.here you are .

好了!给你.

A:Thank you . Here is your key, and you’ll be Room 714. And do you need help with your bags?

谢谢。这是你的钥匙,房间号714。需要帮您搬运行李吗?

B:Yes. My luggage is too heavy. I need help. Thank you .

是的。我的行李太重了。我需要帮助。谢谢你。

A:OK. I will get the poter to take your luggage. There is an elevator on your right. When you get off, go to your left, and your room will be right there, room 714. Enjoy your stay.

好的。待会服务员会帮您搬运行李的。电梯在你的右手边。当你到达楼层时,往你的左手边走,您的房间就在那里,房间714。祝你过得愉快。

B: Thank you. 谢谢你。

来到房间所在楼层

C:Good afternoon. Here is the seven floor reception. I am the attendant here. Welcome to our hotel, and hope you enjoy your stay here. What can I do for you?

下午好!这是七楼接待处!我是服务员。欢迎来到我们酒店,希望你过得愉快。我能为您做些什么?

B: I am Mr.Bla ck.I can’t find my room. Can you take me to my room?

我找不到我的房间。你能带我到我的房间吗?

C: Yes.Can you tell me the room number is?

是的。你能告诉我房间号码是什么?

B:That is very kinds of you . My room is 714.

你真是太好了!我的房间时714

C: OK. This way please. Please let me take you to your room.………. This is your room.

那好。请这边走。请让我带您去您的房间。

B: The room is so nice.

这个房间真漂亮!

C: I am gald you like the rooms.

很高兴你喜欢。

B: By the way,I want to know whether the hot water is available all day?

顺便问一下,我想知道是否一整天供应热水?

C : Yes, the bathroom servers hot water all day long. I think, you must be tired . Here are coffee and tee . You can drink with the cup over there.

是的,浴室服务器热水是一整天供应的。我想,你一定很累了。这里有咖啡和茶。你可以喝一杯。

B: Thank you . And can you tell me where is the restaurant?

谢谢你。你能告诉我那餐厅在哪儿?

C: Restaurant on the first floor, that signs can help you find the restaurant.

餐厅在一楼。您可以根据路标找到。

B:Thank you .

谢谢你。

C: It is my pleasure. I wish you have a nice day.

这是我的荣幸。我希望你有个美好的一天。

酒店Check Out

D: Good morning. Can I help you?

早上好。我能帮助你吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to check out.

是的,我要退房。

D: May I have you name and your room number , please?

请给我您的名字和房间号码好吗?

B: Mr. Black in room 714.

房间714,布莱克先生。

D: Hold on please. Okay, Mr. Black, it’s 200 dollars. How would you like to pay?

请稍后。好的,布莱克先生,一共200美元,您想要怎么付账?

B: On my Visa card. Do you need the card?

信用卡。需要出示卡吗?

D: No, we have your number on our computer. Let me print out the receipt for you. Here is your bill. a double room for tow nights at 200 dollars. If everything is okay, would you sign here please?

不,我们有您的卡号在我们的电脑。让我打印出收据给你。这是你的账单.一个双人房间为期两个晚上,200美元。如果一切没问题,请在这里签名好吗?

B: Uh…what is this charge for?

嗯…这笔费用是什么?

D: let me see…I am sorry .That is my fault . this is the room service you asked for.

让我看看…对不起,这是我的疏忽。这是您要的服务费用。

B: Oh, that’s right. Here you go.

嗯,好的。

D: Thank you for staying at Beijing Hotel. I hope you will come to our hotel again. Would you like me to call a taxi for you? 谢谢你光临北京饭店。我希望你能再次光临我们。你需要我给你叫辆出租车吗?

B: Yes. I’d appreciate it.是的。我会很感激。

D: You have a nice day! 你有美好的一天!

B: Thanks. You too. 谢谢。你也一样。

第二种情况:已经预定,但电脑无记录

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B:Yes,I booked a double room for tow nights.

是的,我订了一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: May have your name, Sir?

请问您的名字?

B: Sure, it’s Mr.Black.

布莱克先生。

A: OK. Hold on please. I am sorry ,sir. There is no record of your reservation.

好的。请稍等。非常对不起,先生。我们这里没有您预约的记录。

B: That is too bad. Are there any rooms available for me?

那太糟了。是否有空房吗?

A: Certainly. But we only have a suite.

当然有!但是我们只剩有套房。

B: How much do you charge for it?

请问需要多少钱?

A: 300 dollars. 300美元。

B:Oh.I am afraid it is too expensive . But there is no other choice. Well, please register it for me .

噢。这恐怕太贵了。但是又没有其他选择。那好吧,请帮我登记一下。

A: OK. Hold on please. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的,请等下。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

第三种状况:无预定

A: Good morning. Welcome to Beijing hotel. May I help you?

早上好。欢迎来北京饭店。我可以帮你吗?

B: Good morning. I’d like to check in.

早上好。我想办理住宿登记。

A: Do you have a reservation?

你有预约吗?

B: No, I did not book.And are there any rooms available for me?

我没有预约。请问还有空房吗?

A: Certainly. What kind of room do you need?

当然有,请问你需要怎样的房间?

B: A double room for tow nights.

一个双人房间,住两个晚上。

A: OK. Hold on please. If you are sure to stay tonight, I will help you to identify and make the registration.

好的,请等下。如果你确定要今晚入住,我将帮你确认并登记。

机场登记

1.打电话预定

A: Hello ! This is American airline reservation office.

你好!这是美国航空订票办公室。

B: Hello! I’d like to reserve a seat to Beijing today.

你好!我要预订今天去北京的机票。

A: Just one moment, please. Let me check for you.

请稍等。让我替您查一查。

B: OK. 好的

A: We have two flights, one at 2:00 pm, and the other at 5:00 pm. Both flights have seats available. Which would you like to take, sir?

我们有两个航班,一个是下午两点的航班,另一个下午5点的。两个航班都座位。你要搭乘哪个航班呢,先生?

B:I’d like to take the first available flight.

我想要早点的那个航班。

A:Which would you prefer, first class or economy?

你想要头等舱还是经济舱?

B:Economy, please. What time does the flight get into Beijing?

经济舱。请问飞机什么时间进入北京?

A: At 6:00 o’clock. Let me give you a final confirmation. your flight number is 212 , leaving JFK Airport at 2:00 o’clock in the afternoon on July 8. If you are sure to take this flight, I will make reservation for you, and may I have your name?

今天六点。让我给你最后的确认.您的航班号是212, 7月8日下午两点在JFK机场登机。如果你肯定搭乘这班机,我将帮您预订了。请问你的名字?

B: OK.Mr.Black. By the way, When do I have to check in?

好的。姓名是布莱克。请问我需要何时办理登机手续?

A: You have to be there an hour before the departure. Do you have any other questions?

你必须在提前一小时。您还有别的问题吗?

B: I have no other questions, thank you. 没有了!谢谢你!

A:It is my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸!

2. 现场买票

Mrs. Fu : Hurry up! We don't have much time left.

快点!我们没有多少时间了。

Mr. Fu : Take it easy. We still have two hours.

放轻松。我们还有两个小时。

Mrs. Fu : Come on! This is my first time ever to take a plane. I don't want anything to go wrong.

拜托!这是我第一次搭乘飞机。我可不想出任何差错。

Mr. Fu : Let me take care of everything, all right? Now, let's go to the check-in counter.

让我来照看所有的东西,好吗?现在,让我们去柜台办理乘机手续。

Airline Clerk : May I see your tickets and passports, please?

我可以看一下您的机票和护照好吗?

Mr. Fu : Here they are. 给您。

Airline Clerk : Would you put all your baggage on the scale, please?....Ah, eighteen kilos.

您能把你的行李放在秤上,好吗? ....啊,18公斤。

Mrs. Fu : Is that inside the free allowance?

没超出免费行李额吧?

Airline Clerk : Yes, we allow twenty kilos each.

是的,我们允许20公斤的行李。

Mrs. Fu : That's lucky! (To her husband) What's next?

太幸运了!接下来呢?

Mr. Fu : They'll have to check our baggage. Why don't you wait for me upstairs at the refreshment lounge?

他们必须检查我们的行李。你在楼上休息室等我吧!

Mrs. Fu : All right. (She goes off.) 好的。

Airline clerk : Open your baggage, please.

把你的行李打开吧。

Mr. Fu : Sure. (He opens the bags. The airline clerk examines them.) 好的。(他打开包。航空公司职员进行安检。) Airline Clerk : All right. Thank you, sir. 好。谢谢你,先生。

Mr. Fu : (Upstairs at the lounge.) What did you order for me?

(楼上大厅。)您点了什么给我吗?

Mrs. Fu : Black coffee. What do we do now?

咖啡。我们现在做什么?

Mr. Fu : Let me finish this coffee and then we will go to gate 5. They're announcing our flight.

我喝完这杯咖啡,然后我们就会去5号登机门。他们会提醒我们登机。

Mrs. Fu : I didn't hear anything. 我什么也没听到。

Mr. Fu : It's on that sign board up there. See? UA 801. At gate 5. Have you payed the check yet?

它在那个标志板。看到了吗?航班UA 801. 在5号门登机。你付费了吗?

Mrs. Fu : Yes. 是的

Mr. Fu : Let's go then 那我们走吧。

Airline Clerk: Next person,please 下一位

珍妮佛: Is this the right counter to check in for this flight?

这趟航班是在这里登记吗?

机场值机人员: Yes,It is.Your passport and ticket,Please.

是的。请出示你的护照和机票

珍妮佛: Here you are.Oh,I'd like an aisle seat,Please.

给你。恩,麻烦你为我安排一个靠近过道的座位。

机场值机人员: One moment.Okey.How many bags do you have to check in? 请等一下。好了。你有几个包裹要托运。

珍妮佛: Two.

机场值机人员: Please put them on this scale.

请把它们放在重量称上。

珍妮佛: All right. 好的。

机场值机人员: Any carry-ons?

还有其他的随身行李吗?

珍妮佛: Just one bag. 只有一个包。

机场值机人员: Here's your ticket and boarding pass.

这是你的机票和登机牌。

珍妮佛: What time does boarding start?

什么时候开始登机?

机场值机人员: It's printed on the boarding pass.

登机牌上已经标明了。

珍妮佛: Thanks.

酒店前厅服务英语口语情景对话

Dialogue A Individual clients check in(散客入住) G=客人R:=接待员 R:Good afternoon. Madam.Welcome to Grand Park Kunming .May I help you? 下午好,欢迎光临昆明君乐酒店,请问有什么可以帮到您? G:Yes, I’d like to check-in .please. 我要登记住宿。 R:Certainly, Madam. May I have you name, please? 好的,小姐。能告诉我您的姓名吗? G:I’m Christine.Nolan 我叫克莉丝汀?诺兰 R:Do you have a reservation, Ms. Nolan? 诺兰小姐,请问您预定了房间吗? G:Yes, form today. 是的,预定了。从今晚开始。 R:OK, Ms .Nolan, please show me your passport. 好的,诺兰小姐,麻烦您出示一下您的护照。 R:(双手接客人证件) R:(扫描客人证件后双手归还客人) R:Just a moment, please. I’ll check our reservation record. (After a while)Thank you for waiting. Ms. Nolan. Your reservation is for a business single room for one night, the room rate is ¥800 that including two breakfasts. Is that all right? 请稍等,我查一下预定记录。(过了一会)让你久等了,诺兰小姐,您预定了一个晚上的商务单间,房价¥800(房价用手指给客人不要说出报价),含两份早餐是吗? G:Yes. 是的 R:Print out the registration form? 打印住宿登记表。 (再次与客人确认姓名,来店离店日期,房号,房价和早餐数等信息并礼貌的让客人在登记单上签名) R:You stay here one day, the deposit is ¥1500,you want pay for credit card or cash? 您住一天,押金是¥1500,请问您是刷卡还是付现金呢? G:By Credit Card. 刷卡。 R:OK, Ms. Nolan, please show me your credit card, I’ll brush ¥1500 of per-authorization(预授权)as your deposit. Do you have a password of your card? 好的,诺兰小姐请您出示一下您的信用卡,给您刷¥500的预授权做您的押金,请问您的卡有密码吗?(刷卡前先核实是否为有效的信用卡,有无客人签名) G:Yes. 有密码 R:OK, please input the password. 好的,请您输一下密码。 R:(刷卡后双手将卡还给客人,礼貌的让客人在POS单上签名并再次告知刷卡的金额)R:This is for you to brush a ¥1500 per-authorization, please sign in POS list to confirm.

商务英语口语情景对话大全

英语面试自我介绍 A类: B: May I come in我可以进来吗 A: Yes, please.请进。 B: How are you doing, Sir My name is xxxx. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.你好,先生。我叫xxx,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。 A: Fine, thank you for coming. Please take a seat. I am xxxx, the assistant manager.好的,谢谢你过来。请坐,我叫xxxx,是经理助理。 B: Nice to see you, .非常高兴见到你,吴先生。 A: Nice to meet you, too. Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 我也很高兴见到你。说说你自己和你过去的经历吧。 B: I have worked as a secretary for six years. I get along well with peers, clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well in high-stress environments. 我已经做执行秘书6年了。开始是为一家贸易公司工作.现在是一家信托公司。我和同事、客户、行政管理员以及老板相处得非常好。我能应付挑战,而且在高压力环境中也能工作很出色。 A: So why did you choose our company B:As far as I know, your company is one of several leading international consultant corporations which came to China after China entered WTO. I think working here would give me the best chance to use what I’ve learned. A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How do you feel about that 有时候我们工作很忙。需要加班。你觉得如何 B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I should work overtime 没关系。你能告诉我加班的频率和时间长度吗 A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations, you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 这得看情况。如果我们有重要的访问代表团。你必须留在我们身边。这种情况很正常。 A: What are your salary expectations 你期望多少薪水 B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary. Maybe you could tell me what is budgeted for the position.

大学英语口语考试情景对话

Study English (1.1) A: Oh, hey, you look so worried, what's wrong? B: Um... Well, in fact, it's about my English. A: English? Is there something wrong with your English? B: Yes.Although I am always working hard in my English. I can't get a good mark in the test. A: That's why you are so upset? B: I think so. A: Well, guy, could you listen to my opinions? B: Of course. A: First, you should be absorbed in the class and summarize the main point what the teacher says... B:Yes,I do,But sometimes I can't keep up with teacher, A: Hey, listen to me.You don't need to write down all the things.When you are listening,just write down the long point and only the important parts. B:OK, and what? A:Secondly, you must be abiding and as soon as you meet a problem, go ahead to have the teacher to solve.Only if you do this, you can make it. B: Oh, I will take it from now on and thank you very much. A: That's all right. Likes and dislikes (1.3) A: Do you have any hobbies?What are they? B: I'm interested in reading or other relaxing sports. A: How do you spend your spare time? B: I usually read some books or do so some sports. A: What kind of book you are interested in? B: My favorite books are those of detectives. A: Well, those books are really good.I like them too.Do you think you are introverted or extroverted? B: In fact, I wouldn't call myself extroverted. Sometime I enjoy being by myself very much. But other times, I like sharing activities with others too, especially during these past few years. A: What kind of sports do you like? B: I like almost all sports, and I enjoy both playing and watching.I specially like tennis and mountain climbing. A: What kind of personality do you think you have? B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically. I reckon, and I don't like to leave anything half-done. It makes me nervous—I can't concentrate on anything else until the first thing is finished. A:Really?Maybe I should learn from you. Oh, I remember I have something to do after a while, so I must say goodbye to you. B:OK, see you next time.

酒店英语情景对话

酒店英语情景对话;唤醒服务 句型: 1.I'm going to Tianjln early tomorrow morning. 我明天一大早要去天津。 2.So I would like to request an early morning call. 因此我想让你们明天早上叫醒我。 3.At what time would you like us to call you tomorrow morning? 您想让我们明天早上什么时候叫醒您? 4.But I have to be at the conference room of the Garden Hotel in Tianjin by 10 o'clock.但我是10点钟必须赶到天津花园宾馆会议室。 5.That means that I'll have to be on the road by 7 o'clock at the latest. 就是说我明天早晨最迟也要7点钟上路。 6.In that case,I would like you to call me at 5∶45? 那样的话,你们明早5点45分叫醒我好吗? 7.OK.So we will wake you up at 5∶45 tomorrow morning. 好,那么我们明早5点45分叫醒您。 8.Will you do me a favour,Miss? 小姐,能帮个忙吗? 9.I wonder if your hotel has the morning call service. 不知道你们饭店是否有叫早服务。 10.Would you like a morning call? 您要叫醒服务吗? 11.I want to go to the Bund to enjoy the morning scenery there. 我想到外滩去欣赏那儿的景色。

英语口语情景对话(有用的英语场景对话)

英语口语情景对话 一、祝愿、祝贺和应答(Good wishes, congratulations and responses) 1.- Well done and congratulations to you. - Thanks very much. 2.- I hope you‘ll succeed in everything. - So do I. 3.- I wish you success. - Thank you. 4.- We send you our best wishes. - Thank you very much. 5.- Happy new year ! - Happy new year! (The same to you.) 6.- A merry Christmas to you. - Thank you. 7.- I hope you‘ll have a good time. - Thank you. 8.- Happy birthday! - Thank you. 二、邀请和应答(Invitations and responses) 1.- Would you like to come to the party? - Oh yes, thank you. 2.- I hope you can come to the dance next Saturday. - I‘m sorry, but I can‘t. 3.- Will you go dancing with us? - Of course. I‘ll be glad to. 4.- Will you come to our English Evening? - Yes, thank you. 5.- Would you please give us a talk on English Learning? - OK. When? 6.- You and your friends must come over to my house and see mooncakes. - OK. Thank you very much. 三、表示同意和不同意(Expressing agreement and disagreement) 1.- I think the shop is closed at this time of day. - No, I think it‘s open. 2.- I think foreign languages are more interesting than science. - I really can‘t agree with you. I prefer science. 3.- I think I shall read a book instead. - Good idea. That‘s much better than watching a bad TV Programme. 4.- I don‘t think that it‘s true. He‘s always telling strange stories. - I know. But this time I can‘t decide if he is right or not.

酒店英语情景对话精编版

日常用语(句子): 酒店常用英语 Restaurant 酒店里面的称为餐厅,酒店外的可以叫饭馆或者餐馆都可以 B&B 家庭式酒店 Boutique hotel 精品酒店 Resort 度假村 King-size 特大号床 Queen-size 大号床 Twin beds 双床房 Single bed 单床房 Double room 双人间 Single room 单人间 Suite 套房 Studio suite 公寓套房 Adjoining room 相邻房 Connecting room 连通房 Executive Floor 行政楼层 Bellboy 行李员 Concierge 礼宾 Receptionist 前台接待 Reception/Front desk 前台 Coach 旅游大巴 Reservation 预订(不是预定) Doorman 门房门童 Housekeeping staff 客房清洁人员 Room service 客房服务,有时特指客房送餐服务 Ground 花园 Tip 小费 Service charge 服务费 Turn down 开夜床服务(指的是傍晚的时候再次整理房间,使客人晚上睡的舒服) Executive room 商务房 Shuttle bus 班车 Do Not Disturb Sign /DND sign请勿打扰牌 Please Make Up sign /PMU sign 请收拾房间牌 check-out 退房 check-in 登记入住 lobby 大堂 Owner response: 业主回复 基本信息 23.May I have your name, please? 请问您贵姓? 10.Which dates would you like to book? When will you check in and check out? 请问您需要订哪一天?什么时候入住及退房? 59.What time do you expect to arrive, Sir? 请问大概什么时候到酒店,先生? 46.What time will the guest be arriving? 客人大概什么到达酒店? 11.How long will you stay in our hotel? 请问您打算逗留多长时间? 36.Could you h old the line, please? I’ll check our room availabilities for those days. 麻烦请您稍等,我们查询那段时间的房态。 37.Just a minute, please I’ll check our booking situation. 麻烦请您稍等,我需要查询我们的房态。 73.Just a moment, please. I’ll check the availability for you. 麻烦请您稍等,我查询能否可以提供给您。 41.Could you hold on for a moment please? I’ll check our reservation record. 麻烦请您稍等,让我查询我们的预订纪录。 72.How many people are there in your party? 与您同行有多少人? 50.I’ll arrive one day early. Is that OK? 我那天早点到,可以吗?

英语口语三人情景对话

英语口语 Jack: Good morning .sir .what can I do for you?琳达:早上好。先生。我能为你做什么呢? Robbie: Good morning .My name is Robbie Stewart. And this is Alex Pappas. 罗比:早上好。我的名字是罗比·斯图尔特。这是亚历克斯·帕帕斯。 Alex: Hi .Good morning. Yesterday we found dog named Gemma.亚历克斯:你好。早上好。昨天我们发现这只名叫Gemma的狗。 Robbie: We have thought many ways to find it is host, but we don't succeed ultimately. 罗比:我们认为许多方法来发现它的主人,但我们不能成功最终。 Jack: Oh, wait a while. You know I must make a record in terms of rule. 琳达:噢,等一会儿。你知道我必须做一个记录。 Robbie: No problem. 罗比:没问题。 Jack: OK .Your name will do Mr. Stewart. Then, please tell me your address? 琳达:好的。你的名字将会做什么,Stewart先生。那么,请告诉我你的地址吗? Robbie: 46 Linden Street, Riverdale. 罗比:林登街46,Riverdale。 Jack: Where did you find the dog? 琳达:你在什么地方找到这条狗的? Alex: Speak exactly , not we found her . It's she found us in Robbie `s house. 亚历克斯:讲到底,不是我们发现她。这是她发现我们在罗比是房子。 Jack: Have you tried calling the number on the collar? 琳达:你试着打领子上的号码吗? Robbie: Yes, but the number is no longer in service . So we only call for you. 罗比:是的,但是号码也不再服务。所以我们只有你的电话。 Jack: And there is no address on the dog tag? 琳达:并没有地址在狗身上的标签? Alex: There is no other information. 亚历克斯:没有其他信息。 Jack: No ID number. Without that, it is hard to find her host.

酒店情景英语对话LIST

Remark n.陈述、言语Nerve n.神经 Realization n.实现Operation n.经营 Ruin υ.崩溃、毁灭Reservation n.预订Register υ.登记、注册Assign υ.分配、指定Baggage n.行李Distribute υ.分发 Deliver υ.投递、递交Occupancy n.居住、占用Currency n.货币efficiency n.效率personality n.个性 smart α.活泼的、精明的appearance n.外表 good manners 彬彬有礼adaptability n.适应性figure n.数字 settle υ.解决、安定complaint n.投诉、抱怨soothe υ.安抚 financial α.财政的、财经的satisfaction n.满意

Reservation n.保留、预定 Suite n.套房 Roman α.罗马的 Presidential α.总统的 Confirm υ.进一步确定、证实Discount n.折扣 Program n.议程、节目Reception n.接待,欢迎Expense n.花费、经费、费用charge υ.收费 reservationist n.预订处值班员deluxe n.豪华 list n.表、目录、名单 rate n.价格等级 flight n.飞行、航班conference n.会议 guarantee υ.保证 check n.支票 Doorman. 门卫人员 Tag n.标签 registration n.登记、注册receptionist n.接待员 bellman n.应接员 prefer v.喜欢 recommend v.推荐、介绍、建议tiring a.使疲劳的

最全大学英语口语情景对话

口语对话 1 赶时髦(go after fashion) A: Fashion show is around the corner, I’m so excited! 时装表演即将来临,我很兴奋! B: Are there any good!这有什么好的! A: I didn't see anything wrong with the clothes; they looked pretty nice to me. I think you don’t like it! Why?我没看出衣服有任何问题;在我看来它们都很不错。我觉得你不喜欢!为什么? B: It was dumb. I think it's stupid for women to wear clothes like that. 这是愚蠢的。我认为女人们穿成那样是很愚蠢的。 A: The benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom. 仁者见仁,智者见智。B: Do you really think people can wear that stuff and walk around the streets? 你真的认为人们可以穿那种东西走在街上? A: Yes, I do. At least, some people certainly can. They wear high-fashion clothes to show off their sense of style and wealth. 是的,我这样认为。至少,有人一定会。他们穿着时尚的衣服展示他们的时尚感和财富。 B: Well. I still think they're dumb. It makes more sense to spend the money on more practical purposes.我仍然认为他们是愚蠢的。把更多的钱花在更有意义的地方比较实际。 A: So you think it's bad if I wear it?所以你认为我穿成这样很不好吗? B: If you wear it I must speak nice! 如果你穿成这样我一定说它很好看! A: I know you will say that.我就知道你会这样说。 B: Only you know me!知我者非你莫属!

酒店情景对话(英语·前台·入住)

English Drama of Hotel Management English英语话剧酒店管理英语 Service Counter (A:Receptionist/the waitress B:Guest) A: Good afternoon. Welcome to Qingdao Sea-view Garden Hotel. Can I help you, sir? B: Well, I’m~~~ from `````. I’d like to check in, please. A: All right. Do you have a reservation with us, sir? B: Sorry, I didn’t book any room before. I would like to know which standard room do you have ? A: Wait a moment, please。 We have triple room, standard double room, and standard single room. What kind of room do you need? B :what’s the price for standard double room? A:oh,sir。the price for standard double room is 288 Yuan。 B: What! Why is so expensive? A:yes,sir。Our hotel is an international 5-star chain hotel,and adopts international standard price。triple room is 476 yuan, is 288 yuan, and standard single room is 136 yuan. all the room has TV, AC (air conditioner), free internet access and breakfast. Oh, excuse me ,the dinning room locates at 6th floor, between 7am to 9am. B:OK, I know now。i’d like to check in a standard double room. A: All right. how many days are you planning to stay? B: oh, I want to stay here for 3 days. A: one moment, please. Sir,please show your ID ,just like driver's license, passport or ID card。 B:here you are。 A:wait a moment ,please。 Could you please fill in the registration card? B: Sure. Here it is. Is it all right? A: Yes, thanks. Your room number is 202. Here is your key. The room bellman will show you to your room. I hope you will enjoy your stay. the check-out time is 1pm of forth day later。 B: Thank you. A:you’re welcome。Good luck。

酒店电话订房英语对话

酒店电话订房英语对话 如何用英语打电话订房情景对话篇一 C:Good morning, this is the Front Desk.May i help you,sir?早上好,这是前台。需要我帮忙吗,先生? G:yes,i'dlike to reserve a room. 是的,我想要订个房间 C:Thank you,Sir.For which date? 谢谢,先生。订哪一点的? G:From November 9th 11月9日起 C:For how many nights? 住几晚? G:For two nights. 两晚 C:How many guests will there be in your party? 有多少人和你一起? G:Just my wife and i 仅仅和我的妻子 C:Which kind of room would you prefer,a double or a twin?

你想订哪种类型的房间,一张双人床还是两张单人床的? G:A twin,please 两张单人的吧 C:Could you hold the line,please?i'll check our room availability for those days,thank you for waiting,sir.we have a twin at RMB 1000 Yuan and atRMB 1500 Yuan,which would you prefer? 能稍等下吗?我将帮你查一下这几天我们的客房供应情况,让你久等了,我们这有一间1000元和1500的,你喜欢哪一种? G:We'll take the one at RMB15OO Yuan. 我们要1500的那间吧 C:Certainly,sir.Could you give me your name,please? 好的,先生,请你告诉我你们的姓名吗? G: Yes,it's John Davis,D-a-v-i-s. 是的,约翰戴维斯,D-a-v-i-s. C:Mr.Davis.May I have your phone number,please? 戴维斯先生,你能告诉我你的电话号码吗? G:Yes,the number is 01-5639-1875. 电话是01-5639-1875 C:What time do you expect to arrive,sir? 什么时候到呢,先生?

小学英语口语情景对话

小学英语口语情景对话 Company number:【WTUT-WT88Y-W8BBGB-BWYTT-19998】

小学英语口语情景对话情景一 模板对话: Is this your football Yes, it is. Thank you. May I use it Please! Sure! No! it isn't. It is my hat. Here you are. Thank you very much. 对话一: Robbie, is this your football Yes it is. Thank you. Is this your hat, Robby Yes it is. thank you . 对话二: Is this your nice cake Yes it is. May I use it Please! thank you. Is this your ink bottle Yes it is. May I use it Sure. 对话三: Is this your hat, Mr White No! it isn't. Is this your football No! it isn't. 对话四: Is this your hat Yes it is. It is my hat. Here you are.

Thank you very much! Is this your glass No it isn't It is my glass. Here you are. Thank you very much! 情景二 模板对话: What's this It's a cake. What's that It's an orange. Are you hungry Oh! nice. May I have some Excuse me! Is that your apple May I have it 对话一: What's this Edda It's a cake. What's that It's an orange. 对话二: Edda! are you hungry Yes, what's this It's a cake. Oh! nice. 对话三: Mom, What's this It's a melon. May I have some Of course. 对话四: Excuse me, Is that your apple May I have it Please!

有关交通的英语口语情景对话

有关交通的英语口语情景对话 Part One: Expressions 1.Can't you see there's a line?你没有看到有一条线吗? 2. You haven't taken the bus before?你以前没有坐过公车? 3. Besides, you should let old people on first.除此之外,你该让老人先上(车)。 4. Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street?打扰一下,去华尔街怎么走? 5. You should be able to find it from there.在那儿你就可以找到了。 6. Let the people off the train before you get on.乘坐火车先下后上。 7. It's faster than taking the bus or the subway.这比坐公车或搭地铁快。 8. Can I help you?有什么可以效劳吗? 9. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位? 10. I want an aisle seat.我要一个靠过道的座位。 Part Two Dialogues 1. Buses 坐公车 A: Hey, buddy, can't you see there's a line?B: Oh, sorry. I didn't know. A: What? You haven't taken the bus before?B: No, I'm afraid not. A: Well, you have to wait in line like everyone else. Besides, you should let old people on first.B: Sorry. A: It's all right. Where are you going?B: I wanted to see the White House. A: Oh, well you don't want this bus, anyway. It goes to Georgetown.B: Oh, no. A: It's all right, though. Just get off at the next stop and catch the 79A.B: Oh, well thank you very much. A: You're welcome. A: 嘿,朋友,你没看到有一条线吗?B: 哦,对不起。我不知道。 A: 什么?你以前没有坐过公车吗? B: 没有,恐怕我真没有。 A: 那么,你必须和其他人一样排队等候。而且,你应该让老人先上(车)。B: 很抱歉。 A: 没什么了。你去哪里? B: 我想去瞧瞧白宫。 A: 哦,可是,你不用坐这趟公车的。这车是开往乔治敦的。B: 噢,糟糕。 A: 不过也没关系。可以在下一站下车改坐79A.B: 噢,好的,很感谢你。 A: 不客气。 2. Subways & Urban Railways地铁和市区铁路 A: Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street? B: Take the A train south to the Liberty Ave. stop. You should be able to find it from there. A: I'm sorry, but how do I know the subway train is going south? B: The southbound A trains say Brooklyn. A: O.K., so it's this one? B: Yeah. Hey? What are you doing? Let the people off the train before you get on. A: Oh, sorry. B: Jeez. Tourists. A: 打扰一下,请问去华尔街怎么走? B: 坐往南开的A 列车到自由大街站。在那儿你就可以找到了。 A: 抱歉。我如何知道地铁是往南开的呢?B: 往南开的A列地铁上写着“布鲁克林”。 A: 噢,所以就是这列了。B: 对了。嘿,你在干什么?坐车先下后上。 A: 噢,抱歉。B: 天哪,这些游客。 3. Taxicabs 出租车 A: Oh, no. We're going to be late for the meeting.

英语口语情景对话40篇

英语口语情景对话40篇

Telephone Calls A: Hello, thank you for calling Bradford and Sons. This is Tracy speaking, How may I help you? B: Hello. I would like to speak to your director of human resources, Ms. Jenkins, Please. A: Just a moment. I'll check to see if she is at her desk. May I tell her who is calling? B: This is Bill Burton from Milford Insurance, I'm calling in regards to our meeting next Tuesday. A: Thank you, Mr. Burton. Can you please hold for a moment? I’ll check to see if she is available. B: No problem. A: I'm sorry. Ms. Jenkins is away from her desk. She has already left for lunch. Would you like to leave a message for her? B: Yes, please have her return my call when she returns to the office. It's best if she can get in touch with me before 3 pm today, she can reach me at my office number, 635-8799. A: I'm sorry. I didn't quite catch that, could you please repeat the number? B: No problem, my office number is 635-8799. Tell her to ask for extension 31. A: I'm sorry, Mr. Burton, just to confirm, your name is spelled B-U-R-T-O-N, is that correct? B: Yes, and I represent Milford Insurance. A: I will make sure Ms. Jenkins receives your message and returns your call before 3pm this afternoon. B: Thank you very much. Memos A: I have been waiting here in the conference room for ten minutes already, what

相关主题