搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 接待外国客人常用英语

接待外国客人常用英语

接待外国客人常用英语
接待外国客人常用英语

接待外国客人常用英语

1I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 Y ou're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here? 你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

16 I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends. Would you please have a look at it? 这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

27 Y ou'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

34 The efficiency is greatly raised, and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

35 All products have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

37 Therefore, we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

40 Do we have to wear the helmets? 我们得戴上防护帽吗?

41 Is the production line fully automatic? 生产线是全自动的吗?

42 What kind of quality control do you have? 你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

44 What's your general impression, may I ask? 不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors, I guess.我认为

你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

53 We are happy to be of help.我们十分乐意帮助。

54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作

55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples? 可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

57 Y ou may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

61 Y our desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company? 可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

65 At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意?

66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

68 This is our common desire.这是我们的共同愿望。

69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

71 Seeing is believing.百闻不如一见。

72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

77 Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

82 Would you let me know your fax number? 可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow? 可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal? 你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item

B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

89 May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们

至关重要。

93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty? 你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said? 抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

外贸电话英语-教你怎样与国外客户打电话介绍

1. ABC corporation. May I help you? ABC 公司, 我能帮你什么吗? 这句话算是制式的讲法. 一般接起电话的人通常会先报公司的名字“ABC corporation“, 然后再说, “May I help you?“ 或是如果要更客气一点的话则可以说“How can I help you?“ (我该怎么帮你?), 因为这样的问法表示我‘该’怎么帮你, 而非我‘需不需要’帮你? 但基本上“May I help you?“ 跟“How can I help you?“ 都很常见就是了. 不过如果是机器接的电话, 则听到的多半是这样, “Thanks for calling ABC corporation, if you know your party’s last name or extention, press 1. If you want to recieve information or publication, press 2. If you want to talk to the operator, press pound sign or remain on the line.“ (感谢你打电话到ABC 来, 如果你知道你要找的人的姓或是分机号码, 请按1, 如果是想要本公司的简介或出版品, 请按2, 如果是要找总机, 请按#, 或是请别挂断. 2. And you are? 你是? 如果人家打电话来是要找你的上司, “May I talk to your manager?“ (我能不能跟你们经理讲话?) 这时你总不能糊里糊涂地就把电话拿给经理说, 说不定人家是打电话来跟你经理勒索一百万的呢! 所以通常我们一定要先确定打电话来的是谁. 最客气的问法是, “Whom I am speaking with?“ 或是“Whom am I talking to?“ (我正在跟谁讲话呢?) 但是人家一听是像我这种小毛头打电话找他们经理, 他们就会用比较口语的说法, “And you are?“ (你是?) 如果人家这样问我, 我就可以答, “This is Benlin.“ 像是“And you are?“ 这么口语的英文书上大概学不到, 但这却是老美天天在用的句子, 只怕你学了之后还不敢用. 其实真的不用怕. 越简单的句子老美越听得懂. 而且事实上“And you are?“ 这句话还有许多适用的场合, 例如在公司的接待处(reception). 来访的客人如果说, “I’m looking for Mr. Wolf.“ (我要找伍夫先生) 接待小姐就可以反问他, “And you are?“ (你是?) 所以像这种简单又好用的句子大家一定要记起来喔! 3. I’ll put her on the phone. Just a second. 我会请她听电话, 请等一下. Put someone on the phone 这个片语就是说请某人听电话. 例如你打电话找你女朋友, 结果女朋友的同事接了电话, 就开始跟你东扯西扯, 问你们昨天是不是吵架了啊? 什么时候要结婚啦, 这时如果你实在不想跟她讲了, 就可以说, “Could you please just put her on the phone?“ (你能不能请她来听电话啊?) 反过来如果今天是你接到了电话, 结果要找的是别人, 你就可以说, “Ok. I’ll put her on the phone. Just a second.“ (好, 我会请她听电话, 请稍等一下.) 上面讲的put someone on the phone, 指的多半是只有一只电话时, 但如果像公司里有许多分机, 则用‘转接’ transfer 或是redirect. 会比较恰当. 例如同样的情况你可以说, “I’m transferring your call.“ 或是“I’m redirecting your call.“ (我帮你转接到分机给她.) 如果是接线生转接的话, 他们有时就只简单地说, “One moment, please.“ 或是, “OK. I’ll put you through.“

餐厅服务英语-接待客人

Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Unit 2 Receiving the Diners 接待客人 Conversation A. Seating an individual diner Hostess: Good afternoon, madam. Have you got a reservation? Gueset: Yes, for 12:30.The name is Bush. H: Yes, you’re welcome, Miss Bush.Could y ou follow we,please?How about the table near the window? G: Oh, it’s quite good.It has a good view of the city. H: Yes, take your seat, please.I’ll bring a menu for you right away. B.Seating group guests Waitress: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen.Welcome to our restaurant.Are you the members of the same group? Guest: Yes, we are.We have a reservation in your restaurant. W:Yes, your tables are over there.Would you please come this way? G: Thank you. W:These are your tables.Three tables in all from No.6 to No.8.Will they be all right? G: I think so. W: Please take your seats.Please sit at the same table for each meal.Just a moment, please. We’ll bring your food and drinks right away. G: Miss, can I have Maotai? W: Yes, but I’m afraid you’d have to pay extra for it. G: Yes, I will. By the way, I want to try some famous dishes from your city. Can I ask for some?

接待国外客户常用英语

问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? -fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet 3. My name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. -FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? ounce your name again? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pron 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please?

接待常用英语

接待常用英语 1.Greetings 打招呼 How do you do? 您好。 ——How do you do? 您好。 Nice to meet you. 见到您真高兴。 Good morning. 早上好。 ——Good morning. 早上好。 Good afternoon. 下午好 ——Good afternoon. 下午好 Good evening. 晚上好。 ——Good evening. 晚上好。 Notes : (1) Hello. 招呼用语,语气较随便。 (2) How do you do?不是疑问句,而是初次相识时致意的用语,意为“您好”。对方也说How do you do?作为相应的致意。这是很正式的招呼用语。 (3) Nice to meet you.初次认识一个人,常用这句套语。 (4) Good morning. Good afternoon. 和 Good evening. 都是招呼用语,往往用于比较客气的场合。 2. Getting Acquainted 相识 Allow me to introduce myself. 请让我自我介绍一下。 My name is_____,the director of the tea museum. 我叫_______,是茶博的馆长。 Excuse me,but may I ask your name?对不起,请问尊姓大名? Welcome to Hangzhou. 欢迎您到杭州来。 Is this your first visit to China? 这是您第一次来中国吗? Are you British?您是英国人吗? How long are you going to stay here? 您打算在这儿住多久? Please sit down and make yourself at home. 请坐,别拘束。 We hope you’ll have a good time in our museum. 希望您在博物馆参观愉快。 We hope you’ll enjoy your visit here. 祝您在这儿过得愉快。 I know a little English, but not much. 我懂一点英语,但不多。 I’m sorry, I didn’t quite catch what you said. 对不起,您讲的话我没听清。 Could you speak a little slower, please? 请稍微讲慢点。 It’s a nice day, isn’t it? 天气真好,是不是? How do you like the weather here? 您觉得这儿的天气怎么样? Have you done any sightseeing yet? 您游览过了吗? Would you mind waiting a moment, please? 请等一等 Any comments and suggestions are welcome. 请提宝贵意见。 You are welcome. 不必客气。 Notes:

关于外贸英语对话练习

关于外贸英语对话练习 随着经济全球化时代的到来,外贸英语翻译在我国经济生活中的地位与作用越来越重要。精心收集了关于外贸英语对话练习,供大家欣赏学习! A:How much do you pay wholesale for your products? 你们产品的批发价是多少? B:We have a few different wholesale vendors, so our cost varies a bit over the fiscal year. But the difference is miniscule, a fluctuation of about 0.2%. 我们几个批发商的情况都不一样,所以本会计年度的费用支出 不好确定.但差别很小,大约上下浮动0.2%. A:That must impact your bottom line at least a little bit, doesn't it? After all, your sticker price is pretty much set in stone. How much do they go for retail? 那多少会影响到你们的底线吧?毕竟你们的定价相当固定.那你们产品的零售价是多少?

B:Retail price is 29.95 per unit. We take into consideration changes in supply cost when figuring this price. 零售价是每套29.95美元,定价时我们把供货成本的变化因素 考虑进去了. A:Is that including tax? 包括税吗? B:No, that's the price before tax. The tax rate is varies from different marketing areas, so it is difficult for us to figure in. 不包括,这是税前价.不同的销售区税率各不相同,所以我们很 难把它核算进去. A:How much is your profit margin then? 那么你们的利润率是多少?

外贸公司常见职位中英文对照

采购员Purchasing Specialist/Staff 贸易经理Trading Manager 贸易主管Trading Supervisor 贸易专员Trading Specialist 贸易助理Trading Assistant 业务跟单经理Merchandiser Manager 高级业务跟单Senior Merchandiser 业务跟单Merchandiser 助理业务跟单Assistant Merchandiser 报关员Customs Specialist 单证员Documentation Specialist 船务人员Shipping Specialist 办公室职位职称中英文对照 高级管理Senior Management 首席执行官/总经理CEO/GM/President 副总经理Deputy GM/VP/Management Trainee 总监Director 合伙人Partner 总裁/总经理助理CEO/GM/President Assistant 物流/贸易/采购Logis./Trading/Merchand./Purch.物流经理Logistics Manager 物流主管Logistics Supervisor 物流专员/助理Logistics Specialist/Assistant 物料经理Materials Manager 物料主管Materials Supervisor 采购经理Purchasing Manager 采购主管Purchasing Supervisor 采购员Purchasing Specialist/Staff 外贸/贸易经理/主管Trading Manager/Supervisor 外贸/贸易专员/助理Trading Specialist/Assistant 业务跟单经理Merchandiser Manager 高级业务跟单Senior Merchandiser 业务跟单Merchandiser 助理业务跟单Assistant Merchandiser 仓库经理/主管Warehouse Manager 仓库管理员Warehouse Specialist 运输经理/主管Distribution Manager/Supervisor 报关员Customs Specialist 单证员Documentation Specialist 船务人员Shipping Specialist 快递员Courier

机场接待客人常用英语口语对话-)

一.Receiving Guests at the Airport 机场接待客人常用英语口语对话 Guest (G ): Excuse me, are you the Fortune Hotel airport rep. ? Airport Representative (AR ): Yes, Mr... ? G: I’m Robert Hilton from the American Andrew Rice Origin Foundation. AR: My name is Su Hui, I’m here to meet you. Welcome to Shanghai! G: Glad to meet you. AR: The pleasure is mine. Is this your first visit to China, Mr. Hilton? G: Yes. Its my very first. I’m looking forward to seeing your beautiful country. AR: I hope you will have a pleasant stay here. G: Thank you. I’m sure I will. AR: Is this all your baggage? G: Yes, it’s all here. AR: We have a car over there to take you to our hotel. G: That’s fine. AR: Let me help you with that suitcase. Shall we go? G: Yes, thank you for all your trouble. AR: No trouble at all. This way, please. 句型操练 You must be our long-expected guest, Mr.X from the U.S. 您一定是我们盼望已久的客人,从美国来的X先生吧! Very nice/glad/pleased to meet you. 幸会 I'm delighted to meet you at last. 很高兴终于见到您了。 It was nice meeting you./I'm so pleased to have(finally) met you./ 很高兴见到您。(道别用语) How was your journey? 您旅途如何? I hope you've had a pleasant flight/trip. 旅途愉快吧! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. 希望您在此过得愉快。 Hope you'll have a pleasant/enjoyable stay here.

前台接待常用英语

前台: --Good morning/Good afternoon/Good evening; this is Highbird International, may I help you? 早晨好.需要帮忙吗? --Do you have an appointment? 您欲约了吗? --May I have your name? 请问您的姓名? --Welcome to XX. Please follow me. Sit down here,please. I'll see if she's available now. 欢迎光临XX。请跟我来.请坐,我去看一下她是否有空. --After you. 您先请. --Would you like drink tea or coffee? 您想喝点什么茶还是咖啡? --Would you give me your businese card? 我能看看您的名片吗? --May I tell him what you wish to see him about? 您找他什么事我能转告吗? --Mr.Li is expecting you. I'll tell him you're here. 李先生正在等您.我告诉他您来了. --I'm sorry. Mr.Li has a full schedule this week. 报歉.李先生本周的日程已排满. --Could you please write a note to him on the matter you wish to see him about? 您能否留下便条说明您有什么事要见他? --Could I get a new weekly schedule? 我可以索要一份新的本周课表吗? --Sure. This is our new weekly schedule. Here you are. 当然。这是我们本周最新的课表。给您。 --It’s dinner time. I want to order a meal. Could you show me the menu please? 现在是就餐时间,我想点餐。 --Can I get some coins? 我可以兑换几枚硬币吗? --Sure. How many do you need? 当然可以,你想兑换几枚? --Three one-Yuan and one fifty cents coins. 3枚1元硬币和一枚5角的硬币。 今天有到访吗?有几个?Do we have visited clients today? How many? 谁/哪个部门预约的?Who made the appointment? Which department made the appointment? 有咨询电话吗?Are there any consulting phones? 都是通过什么渠道来的?How do they know our school? 怎么样,都能来吗?效果好吗?Will they come? How is the effect? 今天有什么事情吗?What shall we do today? What’s going on?What’s up? What’s happening? 还有什么事情吗?Anything else? 一会XX上去替你们,咱们开会。XX will cover you after a while, and we will have a meeting.

外贸英语中最基本的50句

外贸英语中最基本的50句~会了这50句,至少接待个外商是没有问题了!!!简单易学,不看后悔哦。。。。。 1. Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗?戴卫吗? 2. Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. T akeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3. Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫?梅耶史先生吗? 4. I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5. I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited T aiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6. I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7. How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8. It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight?你旅途愉快吗? 10. Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight?你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13. Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I don’t. Will it be a problem?不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I don’t think so. I know severa l convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。 16.I’ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已预订了你上次住过的旅馆。 17.We’ve booked a Western-style room for you. 我们已为你订了一间西式的房间。

接待国外客户常用英语小结

接待国外客户常用英语小结 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening. /May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? / Nice to meet you. 3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you’d have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I’m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I’m here to meet you. 4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int’l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I’ am sorry. I have forgotten how to pro nounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often? 3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 5. What is surprising to your about China? 6. The weather is really nice. 7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 8. What line of business are you in? 9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 10. No wonder you're so experienced. 11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 确认话意 1. Could you say that again, please? 2. Could you repeat that, please?

外贸常用用语--接待客人

外贸常用语 (接待客人、签单、付款、展会等场景)一、 问好 1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 3. It?s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. 4. Welcome to China. 5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 6. I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 机场接客 1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 2. How do I address you? 3. May name is Benjamin liu. I?m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I?m here to meet you. 4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip? 5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 相互介绍 1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman in the Marketing Department. 2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang. 6. If I?m not mistaken, you must be Miss Ch en from France. 7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 12. I am sorry. I can?t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again? 13. I? am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 小聊 1. Is this your first time to China? 2. Do you travel to China on business often?

接待外国客户常用的商务英语

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics? 对不起,你是来自西方电子公司的苏姗·戴卫斯吗? 2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita. 是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。 3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures? 对不起,请问你是从国家装置公司来的雷夫·梅耶史先生吗? 4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today. 我是丹尼斯,今天我到这里来接你。 5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan. 我是唐纳德,上次你来台湾时我们见过面。 6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel. 我是爱德温,我带你去旅馆。 7.How was your flight? Was it comfortable? 你坐的班机怎么样?还舒服吗? 8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long. 班机很好,就是时间太长了。 9.Did you have a good flight? 你旅途愉快吗? 10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off, and we encountered a lot of bad weather. 不太好,我们起飞延误了,还遭遇了恶劣的气候。 11.How was your flight? 你的航班怎样? 12.Did you get any sleep on the plane? 你在飞机上睡觉了吗? 13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation? 华格纳先生,你预订过旅馆吗? 14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem? 不,我没有,会有困难吗? 15.I don"t think so. I know several convenient hotels. Let me make some calls. 我认为没有,我知道有几家便利旅馆,让我打几个电话。

相关主题