搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 商务英语100句

商务英语100句

商务英语100句
商务英语100句

1. It‘s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you……

我们很久不见了。

2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。

3. Since it is hot today,I‘m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。

4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。

5. I m ust admit I don‘t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。

6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。

7. What sort of work do you do at X?

您担任什么职务?

8. It‘s really very ki nd of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。

9. I‘ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。

10. Thank you for your kind invitation,but I just learned I have

to go on a business trip tomorrow.谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。

11. Can you give me a price list with specifications?

能否给我一份有规格说明的价目单呢?

12. The price depends on quantity.价格依数量而定。

13. Can you offer a quantity discount?

大量采购有折扣吗?

14. what would happen to the price if we doubled the order?

如果订货量加倍的话,价钱怎么算?

15. If you order in large quantity I think a discount would be possible.若是惠于大量采购,本公司尚可酌情降低价格。

16. I can‘t say offhand exactly how much.我不能立即告诉您多少钱。

17. Raw material prices have risen,so we can‘t sell our product at that price.原料涨价了,这样的价钱没办法卖。

18. We‘re selling at cost already.我们已经是按成本价卖了。

19. To start business,I‘ll try to talk them into accepting a 3.5% reduction,if you agree.为了做成生意,如果您同意的话,我试着说服他们接受3.5%的降价。

20. The freight rates and the insurance premium are not included in the price.这个价格还不包含运费和保险费。

21. This price is F.O.B. New York.这是纽约离岸价。

22. Can we meet each other halfway?

我们能折中一下吗?

23. We are anxious to know your usual practice in giving commission.我们急于了解你方关于支付佣金的惯例。

24. In that case we may consider giving you a 8% commission.如果是这样的话,我们可以考虑给你8%的佣金。

25. Don‘t deduct the commission from the value of the consignment.不要从货物的价值中扣除佣金。

26. I suggest a 4 percent reduction on the C.I.F. price you first quoted.我建议在你方第一次报的到岸价的基础上降价4%.

27. It would help me greatly if you would accept D/P or D/A instead.如果你们能接受付款交单或承兑交单,这会对我们有很大帮助。

28. What do you say to our old terms,confirmed and irrevocable L/C?

仍然沿用我们以前的付款方式,也就是说已不可撤销的报兑信用证怎么样?

29. As the manufacture of the equipment involves sums of money to be advanced,we have to ask for payment by L/C payable at sight.由于我们需要向设备的生产厂家去付预付款,因此我们不得不要求你方开具即期付款信用证。

30. Could you supply us with initial stock on three months

首批货可不可以押三个月再收款?

31. We usually accept payment by irrevocable letter of credit payable against shipping documents.我们通常只接受不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据付款。

32. Traveler‘s check need countersigning.旅行支票要复签。

33. The appearance of a package that catches the eye will certainly be of much help in promoting the sales.外观引人注目的包装肯定大大有利于促销。

34. Each is lined with waterproof paper,so that it can‘t be spoiled by dampness or rain.每个纸箱都有内衬防水纸,因而不会被潮湿和雨水侵蚀。

35. I think the inner packing is good enough. And what about the outer packing?

我认为内包装还行。那么外包装怎么样?

36. Solid packing and overall stuffing can prevent the cases from vibration and jarring.坚固的木箱和箱内严密的填充可防止木箱受震、开裂。

37. We want deliveries on time,not excuses我们需要的是按时交货,而不是借口。

38. I apologize for the late delivery,but the carrying vessel had an accident.对于货物的迟交我深表歉意,原因在于运输船舶出

39. Did you get the bill of lading for you last shipment?

你们收到前一批货的提货单了没有?

40. Your quotation is on C.I.F. basis. What risks are you usually covered against?

你报的是到岸价,那么通常情况下你方对什么风险进行投保?

41. Another thing,you‘ll please cover W.P.A. and War Risk,which are the general clauses of marine insurance,won’t you?

另外,请你方保水渍险和战争险,行吗?这些是海运保险的一般条款。

42. Another thing,I‘d like to have the insurance of the goods covered at 130% of the invoice amount.另外,我希望按这皮货发票金额的130%来投保。

43. Therefore I regret very much we can‘t bear you to file a claim on us.因此,我非常抱歉我们不能接受你方的索赔。

44. We‘re filing a cl aim with our insurance company.我们正向保险公司提出赔偿要求。

45. After the draft is completed,we can work out any minor problems.草案拟好后,我们就可以处理细节了。

46. I‘m afraid you can’t get a refund,but you can pick and choose still you find the most satisfying goods.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,知道您满意。

47. Now show me your receipt and let me check it.给我收据核对一下。

48. I‘d like to show you to see our showroom. Please look at our display products.我带您到展示中心观看我们的产品。

49. Do you have any printed material on this product?

由关于这种产品的说明书吗?

50. I‘m sorry we can’t give this as a sample but we‘ll make a sample discount of twenty percent.很抱歉,我们不赠送样品,不过样品可以打八折出售。

51. You‘ll understand our products better if you visit the plant.看看工厂,你就会比较了解我们的产品。

52. We check each component before we install it.每个组件在装配前都要经过检验。

53. Our rejection rate is less than two percent.不良率不到2%.

54. We always pay attention to improving our quality.我们一直用心于提高质量上。

55. We have some questions about after-sale services.我们对售后服务有几点疑问。

56. The main mechanism carries a three-year warranty. Within the warranty periods,all repairs are free.重要的机器有三年保修期,在保修期间,所有的维修都是免费的。

57. I‘d like to talk about an exclusive agency agreement.我想谈

谈有关独家代理权一事的合同。

58. What is the total annual turnover you could fulfill?

你们能完成的年销售额总量是多少?

59. I‘m th inking of offering you a sole agency in Australia on the following terms and conditions.我考虑在下列条件下指定你们作为我们住澳大利亚的独家代理。

60. I would like to receive from you a detailed report on current market conditions every month in the future.今后,我想每月收到你一份详细的现时市场行情报告。

61. We are experienced in marketing products similar to yours and quite familiar with customers‘ need.我们在销售类似你们的产品方面很有经验,很熟悉顾客的需求。

62. We have good connections with all the leading importers and wholesalers in our country.我们与我国所有的主要进口商、批发商有着密切的联系。

63. You are driving a hard bargain.你固执己见,不肯让步。

64. Very often in a campaign,two or more media are used together.一般情况下,在广告宣传过程中,常常是两种或更多的媒体一起使用。

65. We should get to know who are the audience for the selected advertising media.我们应该了解对于(我们)选定的广告媒介哪些人是真正的听众。

66. We approach the retailers directly,without any middleman.我们直接和零售商打交道,不经过任何中间人。

67. Before fixing our prices,we have to know what your service charges will be.在我们定价之前,我们的了解你们将收取多少服务费用。

68. My biggest concern now is business promotion. Can you give me some tips?

我最关心的是产品的促销。你有什么建议吗?

69. Would you like to leave a message for Mr. Smith?

您想给史密斯先生留个口信吗?

70. I‘m sorry,Mr. Smith is speaking on another line. Will you wait?

抱歉,史密斯先生正在接另一个电话。

71. Well,if you leave your name and number,I‘ll tell him to call you back when he is free.那么,您留下您的姓名和电话号码,我会告诉他让他有空时给您回电话。

72. I‘ll get in touch with him and call you back later.我会与他联系,过一会儿给您回电话。

71.He is not available now.她现在不在。

72. Please tell me how to format a floppy disk. I use Windows 98.请告诉我如何把磁盘格式化。我使用的是视窗98操作系统。

73.If you install more memory,you can use it fairly well.如果

增加内存的话,你的电脑就还可以用。

74.E-mail seems to have reformed the organization of companies.电子邮件似乎已经改变了公司的组织形式。

75.Since opened our homepage one week ago,our access number has grown to over one thousand.自一星期前我们有了自己的网页以来,上去浏览的人数已经超过1000人了。

76. The most remarkable difference of the Internet from TV and video is that it is “interactive”,that is,it allows two-way communication.互联网和电视、录影带最明显的不同在于它是“互动的”,也就是说它允许双向沟通。

77. The number of people who quit their jobs and begin SOHOs should increase more and more.为了从事SOHO而辞去在公司的工作的人数应该会越来越多。

78. We have pleasure insending you our catalogue,which gives full information about our various products.所寄我方目录,提供了各类产品的详细情况。

79. We have lar ge quantity of …。in stock.我方可大量供应……现货。

80.Payment is to be made against sight draft drawn under a confirmed,irrevocable,divisible and transferable L/C without recourse for the full amount.付款方式为保兑的、不可撤销的、可分割的、可转让的、无权追索的全部金额即期信用证支付。

81.We cannot accep t L/C available by draft at 30 days‘ sight.我方不能接受见票30天后信用证方式付款。

82.The quality of the order must be exactly the same as that of our sample.所定货物的品质必须与我方样品完全一致。

83.I made a reservation. This is the confirmation slip.我预定了,这是预定确认书。

84. How much do you charge for a single room with breakfast?

单人间包括早餐在内收费是多少?

85. Could I pay with traveler‘s checks?

我可以用旅行支票支付吗?

86. I‘d like to reserve a seat on Flight number GJ2 to Beijing.我想预定飞往北京的航班号为GJ2的一张机票。

87. Id like to change/reconfirm my reservation on Flight number AR880 on the 16th of this month.我想更改/在确认一下我预定的本月16日机号为AR880的航班。

88. we expect payment in advance on first orders.第一次订购我们希望预付货款。

89. Please pay us within sixty days from the invoice date.请从发票开票日算起,60天内付款。

90. This order shall be packed in cartons with polyethylene tops.这批货的包装是用顶部带有聚乙烯的纸箱。

91. Our packing charge includes $1 for the drum,which sum will be credited on return.包装费中1美元是包装桶的费用,该项费用再还桶时可退回。

92. The insurance covers All Risks at 110 percent of the invoice value.按发票面值的110%投保一切风险。

93.And the extra premium involved will be for your account由此所产生的额外保险费应由你方支付。

94.We‘re going to have to put your account on C.O.D.今后我们不得不将您的户头改为C.O.D.(交货付款)

95.We can quote you either C.I.F. or CFR plus commission,if you prefer.如果你愿意的话,我们可以在C.I.F. (运费、保险费在内价)或C.F.R.(运费在内价)的基础上,加上佣金给你报价。

96.Could you agree to payment by D/A?This is a sample order.您能否同意通过承兑交单的方式付款?这是订单样品。

97.As you know,it doesn‘t pay to open an L/C with a bank for such a small amount.你是知道的,为了这么一小笔钱开一个信用证账户并不值得。

98. We have an easy-payment plan. One-third down,and the balance in six months.我们有分期付款的方法。首期付三分之一,其余的分6个月付。

99.It‘s just a formality but for hire-purchase,we usually require references.按照手续,记账购货我们通常是需要担保的。

100.Drafts drawn under this credit must be negotiated in China on or before July 20,2001. after which this credit expires.依此信用证开的汇票必须在2001年7月20日前在中国议付,过期无效

商务英语100句

1. It…s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you…… 我们很久不见了。 2. Y ou must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today.长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。。 3. Since it is hot today,I…m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful.既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike.没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I m ust admit I don…t take a great deal of interest in cooking.我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off.休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It…s really very ki nd of you to come to see me off.您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I…ll be looking forward to our next meeting.我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation,but I just learned I have

商务英语翻译试题(二)试卷及答案-2

商务英语翻译试题(二)试卷及答案-2

商务英语翻译试题(二) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) promote A. to encourage the popularity, sale or development B. to change or vary C. to act as judge in an argument D. to speak or write to someone (2) to address A. to speak or write to someone, or to direct information at someone. B. to offer, supply C. to stipulate D. to come up with ideas (3) to indemnify A. to pay for the damage B. to state something officially C. to suggest an idea D. to use something instead of another (4) to cancel an order A. to confirm an order B. to deliver a letter C. to recommend a candidate D. to make void or of no effect (5) ceiling A. upper limit B. cancellation C. bottom D. the lowest point (6) tide over A. to help sb. during a period of difficulty B. to spend a lot of time doing C. to tie to sth. D. to try one’s best (7) carry out A. to take away B. to perform or complete C. to give or offer something D. to suggest an idea (8) to complicate A. to finish something B. to be dissatisfied with something C. to make something more difficult to deal with D. to compare with something (9) to put on an event A. to come up with ideas B. to come on for sth. 2

常见商务英语句

商务英语100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...? 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...? 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...? 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about...? 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...? 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone...? 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting...? 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested...? 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...? 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail today.?

商务英语翻译测试题及答案

商务英语翻译测试题及 答案 集团档案编码:[YTTR-YTPT28-YTNTL98-UYTYNN08]

I. Translate the following sentences paying attention to the meanings of words italicized.(15%) 1. The above quoted are the articles in great demand, which have won a high reputation in various markets. 2. The articles in this agreement must not be modified and ended

without the agreement by the both parties. 3. However, the tariff should not be greater in amount than the margin of price caused by dumping. 4. As usual, the lion’s share of the budget is for defense. 5. He once again imparted to us his great knowledge, experience and wisdom.

II. Translate the following sentences with extension.(15%) 1. There is a mixture of the tiger and ape in the character of Hitler. 2.China, which posted its highest growth rate in a decade, is Asia’s new star performer. 3. John took to his studies eagerly, and proved an adept pupil.

商务英语翻译汇总

1 你什么时候要货呢?When do you want the goods? 2 货送到哪里去?Where shall we deliver the goods? 3 有没有送货地点的名片?Do you have card of delivery address. 4 你拿多点数量可以便宜点。We can lower the price, if you take more. 5 这个很便宜了,我都算批发价价格给你了。This is cheap, it is whole sale price. 6 先生(女士),等一下,我看最低能多少钱给你。 Wait a minute, Sir/ Madam, 7 这种款式没货了,这种质量和那种是一样的,价格也一样。 This style is out of stock. This one and that one are the same quality, same price. 8 还需要点别的什么东西吗?Do you want any others? 9 要好点的还是便宜的?Want goods products or cheap one? 10 你要多少米的?How long do you want? 11 算了,给你了。下次多点来关顾。OK, hope you can come again next time. 12 等一下,他去仓库拿货给你看。 Wait a minute. He is going to the warehouse to take the goods. 13 保修一年one year warranty 14 一年内是质量问题可以拿回来换。 If there is quality problem, take it back, we replace it. 15 我怎么联系你呢?How can I contact with you? 16 这个数量太少了。能不能订多点呢? Your order is too small, can you order more? 17 我有便宜点的。I have cheaper one. 18 这个一扎是50米。50 meters, a bundle 19 你要多大的?小一点的就便宜点。 What size do you want? The smaller, the cheaper. 20 拿这种就便宜点,一样大小的,牌子不同。 This one is cheaper, the same size, different brand. 21 这种款式要多少个?How many do you want of this style? 22 等一下,我上二楼拿给你。Wait a minute. I am going upstairs to take it. 23 不行,这个价格我们要亏本的。Sorry, for this price, we will lose money. 24 你还要多点吗?Do you want some more? 25 我们的仓库不远,很快就到了。Our warehouse is not far, we will arrive soon. 26 这么慢,来了没有?再不来我就走了。----很快就来了,再等三分钟。 We have been staying here for a long time. When will he come? If no, we will go. Wait more 3 minutes. 1 请问要多少卷?How many rolls do you want? 2 你的货是自己带走,还是要送? You want us to deliver goods or take by yourself? 3 是货到付款,还是现在支付? Cash on delivery (COD), or on-site payment 4 如果要送货,运费由你出。 You should pay for the cost of delivery if you want. 5 你想要买什么电器?What electronic equipment do you want to buy? 6 这个款式很畅销。This style sells very well.

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文

新编国际商务英语阅读教程译文 第一单元国际贸易理论 重商主义 世界上第一个国际贸易理论——重商主义,产生于16世纪中期。重商主义宣 称金银是一国财富的支柱,是繁荣商业所不可或缺的。当时,金银是国家间的贸易 货币,出口国赚取金银,同样从他国进口货物,导致金银的外流。重商主义认为出 口大于进口从而保持贸易顺差是一国的根本利益。这样,一国积累金银,最终使国 家财富增加,国家地位得以提升。正如1930年,英国重商主义学者托马斯?孟所说: 增加一国财富的最普遍的做法是对外贸易,而且我们必须遵守这样的规则:每 年出口产品的价值要大于进口产品的价值。 遵循这一说法,重商主义提倡政府干涉,以确保贸易顺差。重商主义认为大量 的贸易额并没有什么益处。他们建议颁布政策以扩大出口,限制进口。具体做法可 以是对进口施加关税和对配额进行限制,对出口则给予补贴。 1752年古典经济学 家大卫?休谟指出了重商主义学说的缺陷。据休谟所说,如果英国对法国贸易顺差(即出口大于进口),相应的金银的流入会导致英国国内货币供应充足,从而产生通 货膨胀。而法国会因为金银的外流产生相反的效应——通货紧缩,价格降低。英法 之间相对价格的变化将促使法国的进口商购买的英国货物数量减少(因为英国货物 变得昂贵),英国的进口商将购买更多法国的货物(因为法国货物价格降低)。结 果,英国贸易收支状况不断恶化,法国贸易收支逐步得到改善,这种情况一直持续 到英国的顺差被抵消。因此,休谟认为,长期来看,没有国家能够如重商主义者所 想象的那样保持贸易顺差。 除了休谟指出的缺陷之外,重商主义的另一缺限在于其视国际贸易为零和博弈(零和博弈是指一国得益必导致另一国受损)。亚当?斯密和大卫?李嘉图指出了重商

商务英语最经典的100句

商务英语最经典的100句 1 I''ve come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one. 我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You''re going out of your way for us, I believe. 我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It''s just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient of you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then. 如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we''ll have enough time for our talks? 我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then? 那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We''ll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you. 如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We''d have to compare notes on what we''ve discussed during the day. 我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That''ll put us both in the picture. 这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we''d have some ideas of what you''ll be needing 那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can''t say for certain off-hand.

商务英语翻译100句

商务英语:外企工作邮件常用100句 1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you... I’m sending this email to make sure that... 我发邮件是想找你确认/询问/想通知你有关… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2(the second quarter). 我写邮件来是为了跟进我们之前对第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today... 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话… 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5... 在之前10月5日所写的邮件中提到… 5. As I mentioned earlier about... 在先前我所提到的关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail... 如我在之前邮件中所提到的… 7. As we discussed on the phone... 如我们上次在电话中所说的… 8. from our decision at the previous meeting... 如我们在上次会议中所决定的… 9. as you requested... 根据贵方要求… 10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided... We’ve decided(我们已经决定0 回复贵方4月1日的邮件,我方决定… 11. This is in response to your e-mail sent this morning.. 这是对您今早发来的邮件的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem/believe/consider that this product has strong unique selling points in China. 如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点(卖点)。 13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending(unresolved)issues of our agreement. 追踪(后续)我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

国际商务英语阅读教程(第四版)-期末复习

Unit 1~2 Mercantilism 重商主义 Neomeicantilist 新重商主义者 Trade surplus 贸易顺差 Quota and tariff 配额和关税 Government intervention 政府干预 Zero-sum game 零和博弈 Positive-sum game 常和博弈 The theory of absolute advantage 绝对优势理论 The theory of comparative advantage 比较优势理论 Factor endowments 要素禀赋理论 Product life cycle 产品生命周期(+theory ……理论) Economies of scale 规模经济 Diminishing returns 收益递减规律 Green revolution 绿色革命 Voluntary restriction 自动出口限制 Deposit 佣金 First mover advantage 先占优势 Barrier to entry 进入(市场)壁垒 Porter’s diamond theory 波特的钻石理论 National competitive advantage 国家竞争优势 The department of commerce 商务部 Letter of credit 信用证 Draft /bill of exchange 汇票 bill of lading B/L 提单 Sight draft 即期汇票 Time draft 远期汇票 Banker ‘s acceptance 银行承兑(+bill …汇票) Trade acceptance 商业承兑汇票 Countertrade 对等贸易 Barter 易货贸易 Switch trading 转手贸易 Offset 抵消 Counter purchase 互购贸易 Compensation trade 补偿贸易 Mercantilism suggests that it is in a country’s best interest to maintain a trade surplus -- to export more than it imports(重商主义就是保持贸易顺差以实现一国的最大利益---出口超过进口) Mercantilism advocates government intervention(介入) to achieve a surplus in the balance of trade (重商主义主张政府介入以便实现对外贸易顺差) It views trade as a zero-sum game - one in which a gain by one country results in a loss by another (将贸易看成零和博弈,一个国家收益一个国家受损) Absolute Advantage 绝对优势 Adam Smith argued that a country has an absolute advantage in the production of a product when it is more efficient than any other country in producing it 亚当斯密认为一个国家生产一种商品比其他任何国家效率都高时存在绝对优势 According to Smith, countries should specialize in the production of goods for which they have an absolute advantage and then trade these goods for the goods produced by other countries 按照亚当斯密的说法,各国应该专门生产具有绝对优势的商品,然后用他们交换其他国家生产的商品 The Benefit(好处) of Absolute Advantage and Free Trade The Principle for International Division of Labor–Absolute Advantage 国际分工的原则---绝对优势 The Consequence(结果) of Division of Labor and Free Trade 分工的结果和自由贸易 1. To Production: the Flow of the Factor of Production 生产要素的流动; the Efficiency of Factor Distribution 要素分配效率;the Quantity of Production 产品质量。 2. To Consumer: Welfare from Free Trade自由贸易福利: low price of imports and more consumption 低价格的进口更多的消费 Comparative Advantage比较优势 Ricardo’s theory of comparative advantage suggests that countries should specialize in the production of those goods they produce most efficiently and buy goods that they produce less efficiently from other countries, even if this means buying goods from other countries that they could produce more efficiently at home李嘉图的比较优势理论认为一个国家分工生产最有效率的产品,而从别国购买自己生产效率相对较低的产品,

商务英语会谈必备100句

1.It’s a long time since I had the pleasure of seeing you.. 我们很久不见了。 2. You must be tired from the long flight. Please take a rest today. 长时间地搭乘飞机您一定累了,今天就请好好休息吧。. 3. Since it is hot today, I’m sure a beer after work will taste wonderful. 既然天气这么热,我觉得结束工作后喝一杯啤酒将会特别爽快。 4. There is nothing I enjoy more than going on a hike. 没有一样事情能够像足球那样让我入迷。 5. I must admit I don’t take a great deal of interest in cooking. 我得承认,我的承认我对烹调一点不感兴趣。 6. Going and looking around the suburbs is a marvellous way to spend a day off. 休息日到郊外走走看看不失为一个好方法。 7. What sort of work do you do at X? 您担任什么职务? 8. It’s really very kind of you to come to see me off. 您能来送行真是太好了。 9. I’ll be looking forward to our next meeting. 我期待我们下一次的会面。 10. Thank you for your kind invitation, but I just learned I have to go on a business trip tomorrow. 谢谢您的邀请,但正好我明天出差。 商务英语:出行必备实用英语 发表于:2009-6-16 浏览:15 次来源:转摘:中国英语网 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel. 我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿。 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class. 我想把这张票换成头等车。 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago. 我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 I won't check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane. 我想坐在飞机前排。 I missed my train. 我没赶上车。 I haven't nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。

国际商务英语函电答案.doc

国际商务英语函电答案【篇一:世纪商务英语外贸函电(第二版)课后习题答案】 letter 1.at, of, with, in, for letter 2.from, into, with, of, to p40 https://www.sodocs.net/doc/d51528488.html,rming, interesting, dealing, sample, details, quality, prices, applied, items, inquiry unit 3 p55 letter 1.from, for, by, with, on letter 2.with, in, of, in, from p56 2.referring, established, cost, quality, opinion, responsibility, part, satisfied, information, decision unit 4 p71 letter 1. to, of, at, in, by letter 2.with, in, with, for, with p73 2.advertisement, leading, interested, details, dealers, line, market, replying, over, item unit 5 p88 letter 1.for, with, at, by, to letter 2.for, for, by, at, by/under p89 2.inquiring, quotation, receipt, subject, confirmation, discount, catalogue, brochure, separate, appreciate unit 6 p105 letter 1.of, on, in, with, to letter 2.of, in, by, for, at p106 2.offer, regret, price, sold, level, difference, transaction, counter-offer, samples, acceptance unit 7 p122 letter 1.to, of, of, in, for,

最新商务英语翻译试题(一)试卷及答案-1

商务英语翻译试题(一(1-5)BBCCB (6-10)ABAAB 2.(1-5)CBCBD (6-10)BCABA ) Ⅰ词汇测试题:(2题,每题10分,共20分) 1.该组有10个商务英语英文词或词组,下面均有英文词或词组来进行解释。请将正确的选项标出,要求英英转换意义准确,符合商务英语规范。(10分) (1) to conclude A. to give one’s place to each B. to end or judge after some consideration C. to explain D. to contain (2) to enforce A. to break or act against a law B. to cause a law or rule to be obeyed C. to prevent movement from happening D. to direct something into a particular place (3) to appoint A. to take back property B. to meet someone’s needs C. to choose someone officially for a job D. to claim for something (4) to approve A. to abide by B. to comply with C. to have a positive opinion D. to come up with (5) obviate A. to violate B. to remove a difficulty, to avoid C. to allow sb to do D. to be apparent (6) to violate A. to break or act against a law, principle B. to beat or threaten someone C. to obey a law D. to cause a rule to be obeyed. (7) with respect to A. comply with B. in relation to C. conform to D. coincide with (8) to entertain a client A. to cater for B. to treat sb. at the table C. to launch a product D. to shorten a vacation

常用商务英语翻译

The road to Hell is paved with good intention好心办坏事 The spirit is willing, but the fresh is weak. 心有余而力不足 A young idler, an old beggar. 少壮不努力老大徒伤悲. 爱莫能助be disobliging 活该to have it/that coming to sb. 遇到克星meet one’s waster Cats hide their claws. 知人而不知心 Grasp all. Lose all. 贪多必失 Two’s company,but three’s a crowed. 两人成伴,三人不欢背黑锅The whipping boy./ to carry the can 逼得走投无路to bring/ drive sb. to bay. 进退维谷to be caught between the Devil and deep blue sea. 出格step out of line No way is impossible to courage. 勇者无惧 The more wit, the less courage. 初生牛犊不怕虎 Nothing ventured nothing gained. 不入虎穴焉得虎子 认为…不在话下think nothing of doing sth. 采取主动take the initiative in doing sth. 激流勇进advance through the rapids.

Don’t hate the hand that fee ds you. 不要忘恩负义 Better be envied than pitied. 宁被人妒,不被人怜 To turn over a new leaf. 改过自新 吃不着葡萄说葡萄酸sour grapes 恨铁不成钢regret that one’s offspring does not live up to one’s expectations wish iron could turn into steel at once. 红颜易逝beauty fades likes a flower Care killed the cat. 忧愁伤身 To leave(sb) for behind/ in the dust 望尘莫及 Feast or famine 大起大落 To scratch one’s head/ rack one’s brain 冥思苦想 The fool wonders, the wise man asks. 愚人困惑,智者勤问 The squeaking wheel gets the oil. 无声无息,亦无所得 He who hesitates is lost. 犹豫不决错失良机 一头雾水To be in a complete fog/ to be puzzled and confused. 仁者见仁,智者见智To be all things to all men/people. 茅塞顿开click(to suddenly became clear or understand) Faith moves mountain. 精诚所至,金石为开 A friend is best found in adversity. 患难见真情

2019最常用的商务英语口语精选100句

2019最常用的商务英语口语精选100句 1、I want a package deal including airfare and hotel、我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 2、I’d like to change this ticket to the first class、我想把这张票换成头等车。 3、I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago、我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。 4、I won’t check this baggage这件行李我不托运。 5、I’d like to sit in the front of the plane、我想坐在飞机前面。 6、I missed my train、我错过了火车。 7、I have nothing to declare、我没申报的东西。 8、It’s all personaleffects、这些东西都是私人用品。 9、I’ll pick up ticket at the airport count er、我会在机场柜台拿机票。 10、I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please、我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。 11、We waited for john in the lobby of the airport、我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。 12、I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead、我要买一张优待票代替。

13、I’d like a refund on this ticket、我要退这张票。 14、I’d like to have a seat by the window、我要一个靠窗的座位。 15、You have to change at Chicago station、你必须要在芝加哥站转车。 16、We have only one a day for New York、到纽约的一天只有一班。 17、Sorry, they are already full、抱歉,全部满了。 18、I’d like t o reserve a seat to New York、我要预订一个座位去纽约。 19、The flight number is AK708 on September 5th、此航班号是9月5号AK708。 20、There’s a ten thirty flight in the morning、早上10点半有班机。 21、I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。 22、I’d like to make a reservation、我想预订。 23、The sooner, the better、越快越好。 24、I’d like to change my reservation、我想变更一下我的预订。 25、I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo、我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。 26、My reservation number is 2991、我的预约号是2991、 27、I made a reservation in Tokyo、我在东京预订的。

商务英语谈判100句

商务谈判实用语100句 热18myflyer2010-03-16 09:08 1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。 2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 3 It's just the matter of the schedule, that is, if it is convenient for yo u right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。 4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。 5 If he wants to make any changes, minor alternations can be made t hen.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。 6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判? 7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗? 8 We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。 9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。 10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。 11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。 12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。 13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just s pend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。 14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。 15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗? 16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。 17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。 18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。 19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把

相关主题