搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 常州中考翻译80句

常州中考翻译80句

常州中考翻译80句
常州中考翻译80句

1.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。

They are discussing how to deal with this problem.

2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。

He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat.

3.为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?

Why don’t you / Why not search for information on the Internet?

4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。

This time, you’d better not refuse to attend this meeting.

5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?

Do you mind making up a piece of music with me?

6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。

I couldn’t stop / help eating up all the fruit salad.

7.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。

We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work.

8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。

It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others.

9.自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?

Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad?

10.请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。

Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving.

11.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗?

Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood?

12.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊!

How meaningful it is to depend on yourself!

13.我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。

We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them.

14.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。

It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution.

15.人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗?

Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals?

16.他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。

He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong.

17.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。

Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see.

18.这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。

The scientist is busy making speeches in public (places).

19.我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。

I wonder if you can describe your daily life in English.

20.环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。

The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases.

21.他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而后行。

He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.

22.我的一位外国朋友来中国很多年了,所以他中文说得很好。

One of my foreign friends has been in China for many years, so he can speak Chinese well.

23.去年你父亲多久去北京出差一次?

How often did your father go to Beijing on business last year?

24.我父母对我如此严格,以致我真的感到筋疲力尽。

My parents are so strict with me that I really feel tired out.

25.我过去常常梦想成为一名世界闻名的音乐家。

I used to dream of becoming a world-famous musician.

26.他已经决定放弃工作去周游世界。

He has decided to give up his work/job to travel around the world.

27.这位学生分发所有的杂志有困难。

The student has difficulty handing out all the magazines.

28.我认为这双鞋子和我的不是同一个尺码。

I don’t think this pair of shoes is the same size as mine.

29.当我们到达山顶时,我再也走不动了。

I couldn’t walk any further when we got to the top of the mountain.

30.这个老人没有可倾诉的朋友,所以感到有点孤独。

The old man has no friends / doesn’t have any friends to talk to, so he feels a little lonely.

31.据说这本书将被译成英语。

It is said that this book will be translated into English.

32.这本书给我许多关于如何改善我们生活的好建议。

This book gives me much advice / many suggestions on how to improve our lives.

33.我相信谭盾的音乐会将给我们开启一个全新的世界。

We believe Tan Dun’s music will open up a whole new world to us.

34.我们认为打断别人说话是不礼貌的。

We think it (is) impolite to cut in on others / don’t think it (is) polite to cut in on others. 35.今天,这位著名的人士将根据他自己的经历来谈谈餐桌礼仪。

The famous man will talk about table manners according to this own experiences today.

36.教练们将使用什么方法来帮助他们实现梦想?

What method will the coaches use to (manage to) help them realize their dreams?

37.医生们尽快地给这个生病的男孩动了手术。

The doctors did an operation on the sick boy as soon as possible.

38.他把他的一生都奉献给了基础教育的发展。

He devoted all his lifetime to the development of basic education.

39.这些大学生们已经下定决心为贫困地区的孩子们创办新学校了。

The college students have made up their minds / decided to set up a new school for the children in poor areas.

40.应该采取更多的措施来关注每个细节。

More action should be taken to pay attention to every detail.

41.如果你遵循这些小步骤,它们会对地球产生巨大的影响。

If you follow these samll steps, they can make a big difference to the Earth.

42.这套别墅太贵,我们买不起。

The villa was too expensive for us to afford.

43.莫言在50多岁时被授予诺贝尔文学奖。

Mo Yan was presented with the Nobel Prize in Literature in his fifties.

44.他的父母别无办法,只能承诺帮助他。

His parents have no choice but to promise to help him.

45.我怀疑他是否撒谎,并且是否值得和他谈一谈。

I doubt whether he is telling a lie and (it is) worth talking with him.

46.现在,由于空气污染,许多人宁愿住在乡下。

Nowadays, many people would rather live in the country because of air pollution.

47.每当我们难以做出决策时,总盼望着您宝贵的意见。

We always look forward to your valuable advice/suggestions whenever we have difficulty (in) making a decision.

48.我父母不允许我熬夜。

I am not allowed to stay up late by my parents.

49.他不断练习并且在英语上取得了进步。

He keeps on practising and makes progress in English.

50.这位发明家从不灰心,最终成功地发明了这个最新的机器人。

The inventor never lost heart and succeeded in inventing this up-to-date robot at last.

51.这位老师经常鼓励孩子们改善他们的发音。

The teacher often encourages the children to improve their pronunciation.

52.这个女孩不仅对音乐感兴趣,而且有舞蹈天赋。

The girl not only shows interest / is not only interested in music but also has a gift for dancing.

53.这位艺术家直到去世后才因他的艺术品而出名。

The artist wasn’t famous for his works of art until he passed away.

54.去年他很自豪地为有线电视新闻网(CNN)现场报道了这场比赛。

He was proud to cover the match live for CNN last year.

55.除非你工作达到高标准,否则你会落后的。

You will fall behind unless you work to a high standard.

56.他看上去很不高兴。没有人知道这个访谈节目让他想起了谁。

He looks unhappy. Nobody knows who the chat show reminds him of.

57.令我惊讶的是,所有的人都坚持认为这位作家和谋杀有关。

To my surprise, all the people insist that the writer has something to do with the murder. 58.张艺谋是一位如此天生的导演,以致他在电影界起着重要作用。

Zhang Yimou is such a born director that he plays an important role in the film industry.

59.成龙已经花了很多年的时间参加许多的慈善活动。

Jackie Chan has spent many years taking part in many charity activities.

60.风雨雷电会阻止飞机准时起飞。

Thunder and lightning storm will keep the planes from taking off on time.

61.女孩子从来不会嫌衣服多,因为她们希望吸引他人的关注。

Girls can never have too many clothes, for they hope to attract others’ attention.

62.在古镇的中心有上百棵老树。

There are hundreds of trees in the middle/centre of the ancient town.

63.这位女演员为了获得这个奖每天都花五个半小时练习跳舞吗?

Does it take the actress five hours and a half to practise dancing every day to win the prize.

64.众所周知现在老人的数量正变得越来越多。

It is well known that the number of the old (people) is getting larger and larger now.

65.他碰巧发现了一些有持续价值的东西。

He happened to find something with a lasting value.

66.外国人对传统的中国艺术很着迷,例如中国戏曲。

The foreigners are crazy about traditional Chinese art, like Chinese opera.

67.我起的很早为了能观看升旗仪式。

I got up early so that I could / in order to watch the raising of the national flag.

68.你认为谁是在月球上行走的第一人?

Who do you think was the first man to walk on the Moon?

69.因为人们对他评价很高,所以常选他来执导晚会。

People think highly of him, so he is often chosen to direct the party.

70.有时我妈妈宁可手洗衣服。

Sometimes my mother prefers to wash clothes by hand.

71.机器人将使我们执行危险任务变得更容易吗?

Will robots make it easier for us to carry out dangerous tasks?

72.你如何使食物色香味俱佳?

How do you make food look as good as it tastes and smells?

73.毕竟,我们希望你会满意我们的发明。

After all, I hope you will be happy/satisfied with our inventions.

74.她从不希望别人误认为她女儿是个书呆子。

She never wishes others to mistake her daughter for a bookworm.

75.我想象不出月球上的生活是什么样的。

I can’t imagine what life on the Moon is like.

76.我做家庭作业时,我哥哥在电脑上搜寻信息。

My brother was searching for information on the computer while I was doing my homework.

77.有些孩子既不参加体育运动,又不注意健康生活方式。

Some children neither paly sports nor pay attention to the healthy lifestyle.

78.图书馆的书保管得井井有条,并能满足我们的需要。

The library books are kept in good order and can satisfy our needs.

79.孩子们很高兴你为他们提供了这么多有趣的图书。

Children are very happy that you provide them with so many interesting books.

80.你去过澳大利亚多少次了?

How many times have you been to Australia?

中考英语句子翻译题专练 附详解

2009句子翻译题专练·附详解 一、根据所给中文,完成相应的英语句子,每空限填一词: 1.多喝水,这对你的健康有好处。 Drink more water. It _____________________your health. 2.昨天直到雨停了孩子们才离开学校。 The children _______leave school _______the rain stopped yesterday. 3.非常感谢邀请我参加你的聚会。 ___________________________asking me to your party. 4.钥匙是金属做的,用来锁门。 The key ____________________metal and ___________________ door. 5.你们想拿回你们的电视机,是吗? You want to ________your TV set ________, _______you? 6.天太冷了,不能去游泳。 It’s too cold _________________________. 7.我和她年龄一样大。 I’m_____________________________________ 8.丽丽叫我不要忘记告诉她母亲这条好消息。 Lily asked me ___________________________tell her mother the good news. 9.昨天当我到达电影院时,电影已经开始半小时了。 When I ____________the cinema yesterday, the film _____________ _______for half an hour. 10.晚饭后为什么不去散步呢? _____________________out for a walk after supper? 二、根据所给中文,完成相应的英语句子,每空所填词数不限: 1.躺在床上看书对你的眼睛有害。 Reading in bed _______. 2.中华人民共和国成立于1949年。 The PRC _______in 1949. 3.我今天为你买了一件新衬衫。为什么不试一下?

中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子

中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子 导读:2016中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子1。 She fully enjoyed cakes and ale。 误译:她充分地享用了蛋糕和啤酒。 原意:她尽享了人生乐趣。 这里cakes and ale意为“人生乐事”,出自莎士比亚著作《第十二夜》。 2。 My dad told me not to call him names。误译:我爸爸让我不要叫他名字。 原意:我爸爸叫我不要骂他。 call one names是辱骂别人的意思,注意此处一定要用宾格one,而不能用所有格one‘s。 3。 He went cap in hand to the teacher。误译:他拿着帽子去找老师。 原意:他毕恭毕敬地去找老师。 cap in hand是毕恭毕敬的意思,切记不要机械翻译哦! 4。 Care killed a cat。 误译:注意杀猫。 原意:忧虑伤身。 忧虑对于有九条命的猫来说不第一文库网利。 5。 Jessica carried coals to Newcastle。误译:Jessica

把煤运到Newcastle去了。 原意:Jessica多此一举。 因为Newcastle是英国的产煤中心和输出港口,因此把煤运去Newcastle便是徒劳无功的意思,翻译是要和文化紧密结合的! 6。 Catch me doing it! 误译:抓住我做那件事! 原意:我决不干那样的事! 和I‘ll never do it again是同一个意思。 7。 I think $5000 is chicken feed to her。误译:我想给她5000美元用来买鸡饲料。 原意:我觉得5000美元对她来说是小钱儿。 chicken feed是不屑一提的钱的意思。 is the cock of the walk。 误译:Tom像一只正在走路的公鸡。 原意:他经常称王称霸。 cock of the walk意为自命不凡的老大。 9。 When going near the cliff, he had cold feet。误译:当走近悬崖的时候,他双脚变冷了。原意:当走近悬崖的时候,他害怕了。 cold feet意为害怕,胆怯。 10。 I heard she is a woman capable of anything。误译:

教师版年常州中考英语翻译必背80句汇编

2017年中考英语翻译必背80句1.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。 They are discussing how to deal with /what to do with this problem. 2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。 He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat. 3.为什么不上网搜寻下信息呢? Why not /why don’t you search for information on the Internet. 4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。 This time,you’d better not refuse to attend the meeting. 5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗? Do you mind making up a piece of music with me ? 6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。 I couldn’t stop/help eating up all the fruit salad. 7.在工作中我们应该尽量避免同样的错误。 We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work. 8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。 It is necessary for us to work closely with others. 9.自从她去了国外,你们彼此还保持联系吗? Have you kept in touch with each other since she went abroad ? 10.你警告他不要离开时任由水龙头一直开着。 Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving.

中考英语真题分类汇编 翻译句子

【中考湖南邵阳】B)翻译阅读短文,将文中划线部分翻译成汉语。(共5小题,每小题2分) Rising in the east of the world has been the greatest China dream of Chinese people since modern times. 71 . The Chinese people support the China dream from their hearts. “72. Everybody has his own dream.”Chairman Xi's words have brought “China Dream”into the life of every Chinese. However, 73. there is still a long way to go before the dream comes true. All people in China share the common future which needs long-term efforts. 74. If everyone is hard-working in his life, the China Dream will be realized and 75. our own dreams will come true. Only when the whole nation achieves development, can its people develop themselves in a correct way with freedom and equal chance of success. 【主旨大意】习主席多次提到“中国梦”,并谈到“人生出彩”,谁的人生? 显然,不是少数人的人生,也不是多数人的人生,而是生活在中华人民共和国疆域内每一个国民、每一个个人的人生。本文就是从这个角度阐述如何实现“中国梦”。【答案】71. 中国人民由衷地支持这个中国梦。 72. 每个人都有自己的梦想。 73.还有很长的路要走。 74.如果每个人在生活中努力工作 75.我们个人的梦想将会实现。 【中考四川内江】II.汉译英。将下列汉语翻译成英语(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)。 91. Smith医生叫John戒酒。 92. 我们城市有越来越多的游客。 93. 他告诉我说他见过李华很多次了。 94. 科学家发现在太空旅游是有可能的。 95. 当我小的时候,我父母经常带我去我家附近的公园。 【答案】 91. Dr. Smith told/asked John to give up/stop drinking wine. 92. There are more and more visitors in our city/cities. 93. He told me that he had seen/met Li Hua many times. 94. Scientists (have found) find out that travel in space is possible/it's possible to travel in space. 95. When I was young, my parents often took me to the park near my house. 【中考福建福州】I. 将下列句子译成英语。必须用上所给的提示词。(每小题2分,共8分) 111.你的电脑出了什么问题?(matter)

中考翻译80句

中考翻译80句 1、他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。They are discussing how to deal with this problem、 2、他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat、 3、为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢?Why don’t you / Why not search for information on the Internet? 4、这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。This time, you’d better not refuse to attend this meeting、 5、你介意和我一起编首曲子吗?Do you mind making up a piece of music with me? 6、我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。I couldn’t stop / help eating up all the fruit salad、 7、在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work、 8、对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others、 9、自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗?Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad? 10、请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving、1

2018中考英语句子翻译专项训练及答案

2017中考英语句子翻译专项训练 1.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。 They are discussing how to deal with this problem. 2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。 Heis used to communicating with friends on the WeChat 3.为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢? Why don’t you/Why not search for information on the Internet? 4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。 This time,you’d better not refuse to attend the meeting . 5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗? Do youmind making up a piece of music with me? 6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。 I couldn’t stop/help eating up all the fruit salad . 7.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。 We should try our best not to make the same mistake in our work. 8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。 It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others. 9.自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗? Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad? 10.请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。 Please warn him not to leave tha tap running when leaving. 11.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗? Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood? 12.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊! How meaningful it is to depend on yourself! 13.我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。 We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them. 14.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。 It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution. 15.人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗? Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals ? 16.他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。 He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong. 17.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。 Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see. 18.这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。 The scientist is busy making speeches in public. 19.我想知道你是否可以用英语描述一下你的日常生活。 I wonderif you can describe your daily life in English . 20.环境污染如此严重,以致导致了各种疾病。 The environment pollution was so serious that it led to different kinds of diseases 21.他建议我们接受新挑战并三思而行。 He advised us to take on new challenges and think twice before taking action.

中考英语句子翻译题专练100题

中考英语句子翻译题专 练100题 -CAL-FENGHAI-(2020YEAR-YICAI)_JINGBIAN

中考英语句子翻译题专练100题·附详解 前言::句子翻译=单词,短语,句型+语法。也就是说,翻译句子并不是真的让你自己去翻译,而是要用你学过的单词短语句型来完成一个句子。希望大家能看懂我的话,所以想提高翻译水平,你首要提高的是你的词汇水平和语法能力。大量的输入最后才能输出。 一、根据所给中文,完成相应的英语句子,每空限填一词: 1. 多喝水,这对你的健康有好处。 Drink more water. It _______ _______ _______ your health. 2. 昨天直到雨停了孩子们才离开学校。 The children _______ leave school _______ the rain stopped yesterday. 3. 非常感谢邀请我参加你的聚会。 _______ ______ _______ _______ asking me to your party. 4. 钥匙是金属做的,用来锁门。 The key _______ _______ ______ metal and _______ ______ ______ door. 5. 你们想拿回你们的电视机,是吗 You want to ________ your TV set ________, _______ you 6. 天太冷了,不能去游泳。 It's too cold _________ ________ ________. 7. 我和她年龄一样大。 I'm _______ _______ ________ ________ _______ 8. 丽丽叫我不要忘记告诉她母亲这条好消息。

翻译80句(全)

1.他们都认为他成功的可能性很小。 They all believed that he had a slim chance of success. 2.我不知道她为何总带有一种闷闷不乐的神情。 I don’t know why she has an air of sadness all the time. 3.等到所有同学都就坐后,学生会主席才开始宣布野营的日程安排。 It was after all the students had taken their seats that the president of the students’ union proceeded to announce the camping itinerary. 4.胃是人体至关重要的器官,请善待之。 The stomach is a vital organ of the human body; please take good care of it. 5.他认为总经理如此重视那些日常琐事是荒唐的。 He considered it ridiculous for the general manager to attach so much importance to those routine trifles. 6.她的研究涉及到多种语言和文化,富有挑战性。 Her study, which ranged over many languages and cultures, was full of challenge. 7.根据安排,全体工作人员依次值夜班。 As is scheduled, all the members of the staff take turns to do late duty. 8.想到要远离父母独立生活,她深感不安。 She was greatly upset at the thought of leaving her parents and living on her own in a remote area. 9.对于她是否胜任这项工作,我们不甚担心,我们所担忧的却是她的健康状况。 We don’t worry so much about her qualifications for t he job as about her health. 10.想到要做依次环球航海旅游,他为之感到不已。 He was greatly excited about the prospect of having a cruise around the world. 11.我还没有讲完她便打断了我,道出了一番不得不说的话。 She broke in with what she had to say before I’d finished speaking. 12.我们之间对人生所持的不同看法丝毫没有影响我们的友谊。 Our different views of life made no difference at all to our friendship. 13.碰巧校长要他教代数这门课,这可是一门他在读书时未考及格的课程。 It so happened that the headmaster asked him to teach algebra, the subject which he had failed at school. 14.这孩子在汽车里一言不发,对他叔叔表现出不友好态度,似乎视其为敌人。 The boy sat quite in the car showing unfriendliness to his uncle as if he were his enemy. 15.汤姆听到他必须去叔叔家度假时很失望,如同得知彼德因为麻疹不得不严格地卧床养病时一样感到沮丧。 Tom was as disappointed to learn to spend his summer holidays at his uncle’s as he was sad that Peter had to be kept strictly to his bed because of measles. 16.当他最宠爱的小儿子公然反抗他时,他气得脸色发青。 When his youngest son, whom he loved most defied him, his face turned purple with anger. 17.待大家都陈述了自己的见解后,科长才开口说话。 After everyone else had stated themselves views, the section leader found his voice at last. 18.他们要外出度假两周,所以将家里所有的宠物都留给邻居照料。 As they were going out on holiday for two weeks, they left all their pets in the care of their neighbor. 19.想必你弄错了,期中考试的日期不是下周五,而是下周三。 I’m afraid you are mistaken. It is not next Friday that we will have our mid-term exam, but next Wednesday. 20.按新规定,一支足球队可以拥有24名球员,换言之,24名队员可以组成一支足球队。 According to the new rule, a football team may consist of 24 players. In other words, 24 football players may make up a football team. 21.老师显然下了很大功夫教学生如何做实验。

中考句子翻译经典100句

中考句子翻译精华100句 出题人:黄光辉 1.他每天开着他的小车来上班。今天却坐校车来。my email is patriciamittag559@https://www.sodocs.net/doc/5b12828239.html, 2.他每天下午都打篮球,但是,上周三下午他呆在家里。 3.我妈妈在厨房里忙着煮饭。 4.别再喊叫了,否则会吵醒你爸爸。 5.我的父母都不是医生. 6.如果你多余的纸,你能给我一些吗? 7.你介意我问你的年龄吗? 8.劳驾你去帮我搬一把椅子过来, 好吗? 9.你能帮我翻译这封信吗? 很乐意。 10.--你怎么啦? --我把手机落在出租汽车上了。 11.我期望早日收到她的信。 12.即使他有困难, 他也从来不叫别人帮忙。 13.这个蛋糕很好吃. 是怎么做的? 14.明天早点来,好吗? 15.对我来说,很难想象没有音乐的生活。 16.预计在十年后,会有更少的污染,更多的树木。 17.书桌上有一本书和几只笔. 那是谁的? 18.我还没来的及还她的书时, 她就走了。 19.外面雨下得很大,你最好不要出去。 20.直到婴儿不哭了,我才出去。 21.王明在老师的帮助下取得了很大的进步。 22.当一名宇航员是我的梦想。 23.凯特和玛丽都是我的堂姐,她们中的一个来过中国。 24.他的父母告诉他在下一次考试中要更小心。 25.她的丈夫离开她有近10年了。她一直都感到很孤独。 26.昨天他发生了一件不开心的事。 27.这部小车一定不是玛丽的。她穷得买不起车。 28.你认为我们班上谁最活跃? 29.虽然这道数学题很容易,但是,几乎没有几个学生能做出来。 30.在美国,人们不讲中文。 31.他看起来比实际年龄还年轻多了。 32.她是那么细心的学生,不至于犯那么大的错误。 33.英语讲的越多,就能讲得越好。 34.每天锻炼使我变得越来越健康。 35.在这么热的天气,我宁愿呆在家里也不愿出去打篮球。 36.你认为他要多久才能完成作业? 37.这水感觉起来多么冷呀! 38.多么令人兴奋的消息呀! 39.我的堂兄学医, 我也是。

中考英语翻译句子(含答案)

中考英语翻译句子(含答案) 一、汉译英(1~8题局部翻译每句1分,整句翻译每句2分) 1、使我们惊讶的是,他什么也没说就走了。 ,he left without saying anything. 2、作为学生,我们很有必要更专心于学习。 As students, for us our study. 3、以前你做作业总是用很长时间吗? a long time ? 4、她似乎对电脑更感兴趣。 She in computers. 5、我打算休五天假。 I’m going to. 6、台湾(Tibet)属于中国。 Tibet ________________________________ China. 7、他们对时间非常放松。 They are pretty time. 8、她的爷爷习惯于早起。 His grandfather early. 9、他所说的话使我很悲伤。 _______________________________________________________.

10、Jess really felt very happy. When he arrived at his seat in the classroom that in an out-of-school activity. Why were they asking him now? Nobody seemed to like result, he had put on a lot of weight, and this gave the kids something more to make fun of him. 二、汉译英(1~8题局部翻译每句1分,整句翻译每句2分) 1、我想和他交朋友。 I want to 2、人类和动物应该和睦相处。 Humans should animals. 3、由于大雨,他们停止了打篮球。 the heavy rain,they basketball. 4、青少年应该远离火。 Teenagers should 5、你在考虑明年去香港吗? Hong Kong next year? 6、Paris是最有活力的城市之一。 Paris is _______________________________________________________. 7、过度的看电视对眼睛有害处。

初三英语句子翻译练习

1. 你不应该感到沮丧You shouldn’t _____________. 2. 你得定期复习你的功课You ______________________. 3. 你应该使用彩色的笔加亮重要的部分 You should ___________________highlight the important parts . 4. 这将在两个方面帮助你This will help you _____________________. 5. 它将帮助你把注意力集中在最重要的部分 It will ______you ________________ the most important parts. 6. 这将使复习更容易This will ______ reviewing ________. 7. 你不必复习所有的材料 You __________________ all the material. 8. 如果你在睡觉之前考虑这些信息,你也许能够记得更好 If you __________the information before you _____________, you might ____________remember it better. 9. 另外一个记忆信息的好时间是在早晨 __________________information is in the morning. 10. __________people go traveling on holidays. 许多人假日外出旅游 11. _______ tell your father the thing. 记得告诉你爸爸这件事 12. You ________________ in the morning. 早上你得早起134. They 13. ____________________ their lessons before the exam. 考试前他们必须要复习功课 14. You _________________ you can remember the words easily. 你会发现你能够很容易的记住单词 15._______________________ the key points. 记住关键点是很容易的 16.You _______________ remember the words better. 你将能够更好的记住单词 17.You should __________________ in the morning. 你应该尽量在早晨读英语 18.I always ___________________________ new words. 我总是记单词有困难。 19.说实话,这没有一个正确的答案___________, ____________one correct answer. 20.他们将学得更好,如果他们有机会使用他们的手 They will learn better, if they ____________________their hands. 21.图片或者照片能够帮助他们记住新单词 22.Pictures or __________________________new words. 23.对于他们来说记住知识很难,除非他们听到有人谈论这个知识 24.______________________memorize the knowledge________ they ___________someone _____________ it. 25.她更喜欢单独学习She ________________________. 26.他们将会觉得不舒服,除非他们在一个安静的房间里学习 27.They _________________unless they study __________. 28.我喜欢和他人交流I like to _____________. 29.一旦他们有机会和别人讨论这个内容,他们会理解得更好 30._____they have a chance to _______the subject ______other people, they __________. 31.他们使用不同的方式学习They _______________. 32.我每天早晨练习说英语I _____________every morning. 33.老师告诉我们上学不要迟到The teacher ________________school. 34.不要担心犯错误Don’t ________________. 35.请把这个故事翻译成英文Please _______the story ______ English. 36.我们太累了,让我们停下来休息吧We are so tired, ________________. 37.老师来了,不要说话了The teacher is coming, _________. 38.我的爸爸妈妈都是医生______________________doctors. 39.这本书使人们感觉更好The book can ______people __________. 40.如果你努力学习,就能通过考试_______________if you study hard. 41.你对自己有信心吗?Do you ____________________.

雅思写作常用句子翻译80句

写作常用句子翻译 1经常做运动会提高人的自信。 _____________________________________________________________________ 经常参加体育活动能够提高人们的自信心,这不但对年轻人而且对老人很重要。_____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 2依赖计算器会影响人的心算能力(mental arithmetic)。 _____________________________________________________________________ 过度依赖计算器可能会对人们的心算能力有负面影响,对孩子的智力发展有威胁。 _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 3很多女孩都不愿意在男人居多的行业里(male-dominated world)找工作。 _____________________________________________________________________ 很多女孩不愿意在男人为大多数的行业找工作,因为她们会面临在高职位升迁中的阻碍。 _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 4环境问题已经成为公众关心的焦点。 _____________________________________________________________________ 环境问题比如温室气体的发放已经成为公共关注的焦点,因此一些规则应该被实施来处理这些问题。 _____________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________ 5家长和老师应该努力去减少小孩看电视的时间。 _____________________________________________________________________ 家长和老师应该努力去减少孩子看电视的时间,这样会保护孩子的视力,鼓励他们做户外运动。 _____________________________________________________________________

.中考英语翻译句子

一、汉译英(1~8题局部翻译每句1分,整句翻译每句2分) 1、使我们惊讶的是,他什么也没说就走了。 ,he left without saying anything. 2、作为学生,我们很有必要更专心于学习。 As students, for us our study. 3、以前你做作业总是用很长时间吗? a long time ? 4、她似乎对电脑更感兴趣。 She in computers. 5、我打算休五天假。 I’m going to. 6、台湾(Tibet)属于中国。 Tibet ________________________________ China. 7、他们对时间非常放松。 They are pretty time. 8、她的爷爷习惯于早起。 His grandfather early. 9、他所说的话使我很悲伤。 _______________________________________________________.

in an out-of-school activity. Why were they asking him now? Nobody seemed to like him. (2)In fact, he had been so lonely that he drowned his feeling with food. As a result, he had put on a lot of weight, and this gave the kids something more to make fun of him. 二、汉译英(1~8题局部翻译每句1分,整句翻译每句2分) 1、我想和他交朋友。 I want to 2、人类和动物应该和睦相处。 Humans should animals. 3、由于大雨,他们停止了打篮球。 the heavy rain,they basketball. 4、青少年应该远离火。 Teenagers should 5、你在考虑明年去香港吗? Hong Kong next year? 6、Paris是最有活力的城市之一。 Paris is _______________________________________________________. 7、过度的看电视对眼睛有害处。 Watching TV too much_________________________ your eyes. 8、请不要把书借给他人。 Please don’t the book others.

最新常州中考翻译80句

1.他们正在讨论如何处理这个问题。 They are discussing how to deal with this problem. 2.他习惯和朋友通过微信来交流。 He is used to communicating with friends on the WeChat. 3.为什么不上网搜寻一下信息呢? Why don’t you / Why not search for information on the Internet? 4.这次,你最好不要拒绝参加这次会议。 This time, you’d better not refuse to attend this meeting. 5.你介意和我一起编首曲子吗? Do you mind making up a piece of music with me? 6.我忍不住吃光了所有的水果沙拉。 I couldn’t stop / help eating up all the fruit salad. 7.在工作中我们应该尽力避免犯同样的错误。 We should try (our best) not to make the same mistake in our work. 8.对于我们而言,学会和他人紧密合作是必要的。 It is necessary for us to learn to work closely with others. 9.自从她去了国外后,你们彼此还保持联系吗? Do you keep in touch with each other after she went abroad? 10.请警告他不要在离开时任由水龙头一直开着。 Please warn him not to leave the tap running when leaving. 11.你知道历史上第一只风筝是由木头做成的吗? Do you know (that) the first kite in history was made of wood? 12.依靠你自己是多么有意义啊! How meaningful it is to depend on yourself! 13.我们应该帮助残疾人而不是仅仅同情他们。 We should help disabled people instead of only having pity on them. 14.众所周知选择公共交通工具将有助于减少空气污染。 It is well known that choosing public transport will help reduce air pollution. 15.人类已经意识到保护野生动物的重要性了吗? Have humans realized the importance of protecting wild animals? 16.他在向我解释病毒已经使一切都出错了。 He is explaining to me that the virus has made everything go wrong. 17.为了写下你所见的东西,请随身带好笔记本。 Take a notebook with you (in order) to write down what you see. 18.这个科学家正忙于在公共场合做演讲。

相关主题