搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 经典英语句子和翻译

经典英语句子和翻译

经典英语句子和翻译
经典英语句子和翻译

经典英语句子和翻译

导读:本文是关于句子大全的文章,如果觉得很不错,欢迎点评和分享!

1、如果连今天都兑现不了,你凭什么给我承诺永远。

If you can't fulfill today, why do you promise me forever?

2、在你抑郁的时候,就是你的开心果。在你忧伤的时候,愿作你的忘忧树!

When you are depressed, you are happy. When you are sad, be your tree of forgetfulness!

3、你不会因为美丽去爱一个女人,但她却会因为你的爱而变得美丽。

You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she becomes beautiful because you love her.

4、不管多么险峻的高山,总是为不畏艰难的人留下一条攀登的路。

No matter how steep the mountains are, they always leave

a way for those who are not afraid of difficulties to climb.

5、眼睛为她下着雨,心却为她打着伞,这就是爱情。

Her eyes are raining for her, but her heart is holding an umbrella for her. This is love.

6、不要信赖朋友的赞扬,也不要仇敌的轻蔑放在心上。

Don't trust the praise of your friends or the contempt of your enemies.

7、不去期望。失去了不会伤心,得到了便是惊喜。

No expectations. Lost will not be sad, get is a surprise.

8、成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚联系。

Success is a relative term. It brings you many unrelated relatives.

9、不要因为完结而哭泣,要为曾经发生而微笑。

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

10、我多么希望,有那么一个人拼了命的爱我。

How I wish there was someone who loved me desperately.

11、爱是永恒的,外表可能改变,但本质永远不变。

Love is eternal, its appearance may change, but its essence will never change.

12、你是我的一切,我是如此幸运上帝让你来到我身边。

You are everything to me. I am so lucky that God has let you come to me.

13、无须强求,最美好的总会在不经意间出现。

Needless to insist, the best things will always happen inadvertently.

14、现实中遇到的爱情,不是甜的发腻,就是苦得心酸,而我更渴望平平淡淡。

The love I met in reality is either sweet and tired or bitter, but I am more eager to be plain and insipid.

15、自然界没有风风雨雨,大地就不会春华秋实。

Without wind, rain and rain in nature, the earth will not be full of spring and autumn fruits.

16、山涧的泉水经过一路曲折,才唱出一支美妙的歌。

The springs in the mountain streams sing a wonderful song after all the twists and turns.

17、这份情人节礼物,是送给那位偷去我的心的女孩。

This Valentine's Day gift is for the girl who stole my heart.

18、我没有留恋,尽管我会想去天崖想去海角。

I have no nostalgia, although I would like to go to Tianya to Haijiao.

19、在这充满温馨的季节里,给你我真挚的祝福及深深的思念。

In this warm season, give you my sincere wishes and deep thoughts.

20、瀑布跨过险峻陡壁时,才显得格外雄伟壮观。

The waterfall is extraordinarily magnificent when it crosses steep walls.

21、若无其事,原来是最好的报复。生活得更好,是为了自己。

If nothing happens, it is the best revenge. To live better is for oneself.

22、我喜欢淡淡的风和你的微笑,它们都是新一天的开始。

I like the light wind and your smile, they are the beginning of a new day.

23、有的时候,你需要离开某人一段时间,才会发现自己有多需要他。

Sometimes you need to leave someone for a while before you realize how much you need him.

24、夏末的雨停后,空气里没有传来春末雨的清新感。

After the rain stopped at the end of summer, there was no sense of freshness in the air of the rain at the end of spring.

25、不知道什么是忧伤,就不会真正感激幸福。

If you don't know what sorrow is, you won't really appreciate happiness.

26、你如果认识从前的我,也许你会原谅现在的我。

If you knew me before, maybe you would forgive me now.

27、想一个人,一种声音。只待来生寄情相思。

Think of a person, a voice. Just wait for love in the next life.

28、哪怕别的赢不了人家,我们心态好就是完胜。

Even if no one else can win, we will win if we are in a good mood.

29、不作害羞的事,不求自己的益处,不轻易发怒,不计算人的恶。

Don't behave rudely. Don't seek its own. Don't be angry. Forget people's evil..

30、时间真是个伟大的东西啊,可以让命运颠沛流离。

Time is a great thing. It can make fate drift away.

31、勇士搏出惊涛骇流而不沉沦,懦夫在风平浪静也会溺水。

Warriors fight against storms without sinking, cowards drown in calm waters.

32、不要骗我,你知道即使你的谎话我都会相信。

Don't lie to me, you know I'll believe even your lies.

33、对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you maybe the world.

34、不要太努力去找,最好的事情是在最预计不到的时候出现的。

Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

35、我在这个世界上,走走停停,寻寻觅觅,就是为了和你相遇。

I am in this world, stop and go, looking for, is to meet you.

36、好的爱情是你通过一个人看到整个世界,坏的爱情是你为了一个人舍弃世界。

Good love makes you see the whole world through one person, while bad love makes you abandon the world for one person.

37、想回头,已经太迟了;想开始,又觉得太早。

It's too late to look back; it's too early to start.

38、如果我的未来有你在,那其他的什么我都不怕了。

If I have you in my future, I'm not afraid of anything else.

39、种子牢记着雨滴献身的叮嘱,增强了冒尖的勇气。

The seeds bear in mind the advice of the raindrop to devote themselves, which strengthens the courage to rise to the top.

40、承诺不了她的未来,只能把她的手一点一点掰开。

She can't promise her future. She can only break her hands apart bit by bit.

商务英语句子及翻译

1、The market leader is frequently able to lead other firms in the introduction of new products, in price changes, in the level or intensity of promotions, and so on. 市场领导者在引进新产品、调整价格、促销活动等方面能够领导其它企业。 2、Contrary to a common belief, wholly dominating a market, or having a monopoly, is seldom an advantage: competitors expand markets and find new uses and users for products, which enriches everyone in the field, but the market leader more than its competitors. 和普遍看法相反,完全控制市场,或者垄断,很难有优势:竞争者扩大市场,寻找产品的新用途和客户,从而使这个领域的人富有,但是市场领导者比竞争者得到更多。 3、In the car hire business, the challenger actually advertises this fact: for many years Avis used the slogan ‘We’re number two. We try harder.’ 在汽车市场,竞争者登广告的真相是:阿维斯多年来一直用这个标语“我们是第二,我们一直很努力。” 4、Although small companies are generally flexible, and can quickly respond to market conditions, their narrow range of customers causes problematic fluctuations in turnover and profit. 尽管一些小公司很灵活,能够迅速对市场情况做出反应,他们有限的范围内的客户们导致翻覆波动和利润的不确定。5、Although the market could understand data concerning companies’earnings, it was highly inefficient in valuing assets, including land, buildings and pension funds. 尽管市场能够获悉企业收入的资料,对价值资产的利用效率非常低,包括土地,建筑和养老基金。 6、The ideal targets for such buyouts were companies with huge cash reserves that enabled the buyer to pay the interest on the debt, or companies with successful subsidiaries that could be sold to repay the principal, or companies in fields that are not sensitive to a recession such as food and tobacco.

中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子

中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子 导读:2016中考英语:常见最难翻译的简短英文句子1。 She fully enjoyed cakes and ale。 误译:她充分地享用了蛋糕和啤酒。 原意:她尽享了人生乐趣。 这里cakes and ale意为“人生乐事”,出自莎士比亚著作《第十二夜》。 2。 My dad told me not to call him names。误译:我爸爸让我不要叫他名字。 原意:我爸爸叫我不要骂他。 call one names是辱骂别人的意思,注意此处一定要用宾格one,而不能用所有格one‘s。 3。 He went cap in hand to the teacher。误译:他拿着帽子去找老师。 原意:他毕恭毕敬地去找老师。 cap in hand是毕恭毕敬的意思,切记不要机械翻译哦! 4。 Care killed a cat。 误译:注意杀猫。 原意:忧虑伤身。 忧虑对于有九条命的猫来说不第一文库网利。 5。 Jessica carried coals to Newcastle。误译:Jessica

把煤运到Newcastle去了。 原意:Jessica多此一举。 因为Newcastle是英国的产煤中心和输出港口,因此把煤运去Newcastle便是徒劳无功的意思,翻译是要和文化紧密结合的! 6。 Catch me doing it! 误译:抓住我做那件事! 原意:我决不干那样的事! 和I‘ll never do it again是同一个意思。 7。 I think $5000 is chicken feed to her。误译:我想给她5000美元用来买鸡饲料。 原意:我觉得5000美元对她来说是小钱儿。 chicken feed是不屑一提的钱的意思。 is the cock of the walk。 误译:Tom像一只正在走路的公鸡。 原意:他经常称王称霸。 cock of the walk意为自命不凡的老大。 9。 When going near the cliff, he had cold feet。误译:当走近悬崖的时候,他双脚变冷了。原意:当走近悬崖的时候,他害怕了。 cold feet意为害怕,胆怯。 10。 I heard she is a woman capable of anything。误译:

唯美的英语句子带翻译-最新范文

唯美的英语句子带翻译 Girlfriends is the darkest time of dawn to accompany you and other people 闺蜜就是最黑暗的时候陪你一起等天亮的人 “Can comfort themselves, easier to be happy.” 能安慰自己的人,比较容易快乐。 “Actually, I did care about.” 其实,我也曾在乎过。 “If time is a memory eraser, I hope I never used it.”

如果时光是记忆的橡皮擦,我希望自己从来没有使用过它。 “See you like to see on the market under the city’s small fast greens, a lot of cents.” 看见你就好像看见市场上快下市的小青菜,毛钱一大把。 From the moment the pupa cocoon is a layer of skin torn pain Toru Toru pulmonary heart a lot of butterflies are in the moment of breakthrough pain was dead. 从蛹破茧而出的瞬间,是撕掉一层皮的痛苦彻心彻肺很多蝴蝶都是在破茧而出的那一刻被痛得死掉了。 Collapse envious eyes of others to work on their own

收起羡慕别人的目光自己去努力 Has always been shallow edge of nowhere Wife? 向来缘浅,奈何情深?唯美的英语句子带翻译 “Heartbreakers retain, but is unwilling performance.” 撕心裂肺的挽留,不过是心有不甘的表现。 “Happiness is a long pull on his hand, even if the lost sense of direction, but it still will not be afraid.” 幸福就是只要牵对了手,就算失去了方向感,但仍然不会害怕。

经典英语句子_经典语句

经典英语句子 1、Love is not geting but giving. 爱是付出,不是占有。 2、If I cried a tear of painful sorrow,If I lost all hope for a new tomorrow,Would you dry my tear and ease my pain,Would you make me smile once again? 如果我因深深的悲哀而痛哭,如果我已对明天失去了所有的希望,你是否会为我擦去泪水,抚平伤痛,你是否会让我欢颜依旧? 3、If you love the life you live,you will live a life of love. 如果你爱你的生活,你的生活就会充满爱。 4、how do i say i love you? how do i tell you i care? how do i tell you ive missed you, and let you know im here? 我如何说我爱你?我如何告诉你我在乎你?我如何告诉你我一直都在想你?如何让你知道我就在这里? 5、Love cures people both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it. 爱能医人奉献者和接受者皆然。 6、Her gesture, motion, and her smiles,Her wit, her voice my heart beguiles,Beguiles my heart, I know not why,And yet, 1 / 6

商务英语句子翻译整理

1、我们愿与贵公司建立业务往来。 We are willing to establish trade relations with your company. 2、我们愿为发展双方贸易提供机会。 We wish to offer you an opportunity to develop bilateral trade. 3、我公司经营电子产品的进出口业务,希望与贵方建立商业关系。 This corporation specializes in importing and exporting electronic products and wishes to enter into business relations with you. 4、根据你公司1月20日来函要求,现附寄目录一份。 As requested in your letter of Jan.20, we enclose a copy of our catalogue. 5、对你努力为我公司开拓市场,深表感谢 We very much appreciate your efforts to explore the market for our products. 6、我们相信,我们双方的业务将随着时间的推移而得到发展。 We are sure that the business between us will be promoted in years to come. 7、我们保证对于贵方的询价给予充分的重视。 We assure you of our best attention to any inquiries from you. 8、殷切地盼望早日来函。We anticipate a prompt reply from you. 9、如果你方报价具有竞争性,交货期可接受的话,我们愿向你方订货。 We shall be very glad to place our order with you if your quotation is competitive and delivery date acceptable. 10、一旦收到你方具体询价,我们将电告报价。 As soon as we receive your specific inquiry, we will cable our quotation. 11、如果你方有兴趣,请电告我方,说明所需数量。 If you are interested, please cable us, indicating the quantity you require. 12、此发价为实盘,以你方在本月底前复到有效。 This offer is firm, subject to your reply which should reach us not later than the end of this month. 13、我们对贵方发盘颇感兴趣,几日内将给予明确答复。 We find your offer very interesting and shall give you a definite reply in a few days. 14、鉴于我们长期的贸易关系,特报此盘。 It is in view of our longstanding business relationship that we make you such an offer. 15、这是我方最新价格单,您会发现我们价格是具有竞争性的。 This is our latest price list. You will find our price is very competitive. 16、如果你方订货数量大,价格还可以进一步考虑。 We can reconsider our price if your order is big enough. 17、若你方愿降低价格,比方说百分之五,我们愿向你方试订此货。 Should you be prepared to reduce the price by, say 5%, we should place trial order with you. 18、鉴于我们已按此价与买主大量成交,我们不可能再降价了。 In view of the fact that we have done a lot of business with buyers at this price, we cannot reduce our price any further. 19、我们建议你方再次考虑发价,使之与国际市场价格一致起来。 We suggest that you reconsider your price, and bring it into line with the international market price. 20、我方决定再作百分之二的让步,希望这能有助于你方推销产品。 We have decided to make a further concession of 2% in the hope that this will help you push the sales of our

英语优美句子(有翻译)

1 我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。 No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world. 2 爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。 Love is a carefully designed lie. 3 承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽地盘旋然后不见。 Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover. 4 凋谢是真实的,盛开只是一种过去。 Fading is true while flowering is past. 5 为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候就让回忆来陪我。 Why I have never catched the happiness? Whenever I want you ,I will be accompanyed by the memory of... 6 如果你为错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错过群星了。 If you weeped for the missing sunset,you would miss all the shining stars. 7 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 8 宁愿笑著流泪,也不哭著说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry,when my heart is broken ,is it needed to fix? 9 天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过。 There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away. 10 当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害。 When a cigarette falls in love with a match,it is destined to be hurt. 11 人活着,总是要得罪一些人的,就要看那些人是否值得得罪。 When alive ,we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended. 12 命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求。 You will have it if it belongs to you,whereas you don''t kveth kvetch for it if it doesn''t appear in your life. 13 没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。 No one indebted for others,while many people don''t know how to cherish others. 14 永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。 Eternity is not a distance but a decision. 15 在回忆里继续梦幻不如在地狱里等待天堂。 Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell. 16 哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。 Where there is great love, there are always miracles. 17 爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。 Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes. 18 假如每次想起你我都会得到一朵鲜花,那么我将永远在花丛中徜徉。 If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden. 19 有了你,我迷失了自我;失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。 Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again. 20 每一个沐浴在爱河中的人都是诗人。

商务英语精读句子翻译

U1 1. 飞机乘务员应对所有旅客的安全负责。be responsible for The crew of an airliner should be responsible for the safety of all the passengers. 2. 请尽快把这些英文报纸和杂志分送给每位订阅者。distribute to Please distribute these English newspapers and magazines to every subscriber as soon as possible. 3. 学院决定举办系列讲座,商务英语专业的学生必须出席。decide on The college has decided on a lecture series and Business English majors must be present. 4. 若需进一步的补充解释,请参阅教师参考书第58页。refer to For additional explanation, please refer to page 58 of the teacher’s reference book. 5. 大多数人都会关注与自己有关的事。relate to Most people will be interested in what relates to themselves. 6. 最近,下海经商的人越来越多。go into business Recently, more and more people have gone into business. 一个大批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。in bulk 7. A businessman who sells goods in bulk is called a wholesaler. 8. 据报道,目前工资水平在某种程度上仍稍稍领先于物价水平。to a certain extent, ahead of It’s reported that nowadays wages are, to a certain extent, still one step ahead U2 1. 总经理将重要文件分发给部门经理。hand out The general manager handed out the important documents to the department managers. 2. 欺骗顾客和逃税构成了他们那个时期的商业政策。make up Cheating customers and evading taxes made up their business policy in those days. 3. 在英语中,数学可以简称作maths或math。for short Mathematics can be called maths or math for short in English. 4. 这座城市被认为是此经济合作区的龙头。be known as This city is known as leading the economic cooperative zone. 5. 虽然这对夫妇对所要买的家具的价格没有异议,但对式样意见不一。agree on Although the couple agreed on the price of the furniture they wanted to buy, they disagreed about the style. 6. 我上个月买了台笔记本电脑,不过花了大价钱。at a price I bought a laptop last month but only at a price. 7. 一个大a批量出售货物的商人被称作批发商。pay for The parents work hard to pay for their children’s tuition. 8. 你的不诚实是我最终与你断绝往来的原因。in the end Your dishonesty was the reason why I had to break off our relationship in the end. 9. 他叔父决意在乡下定居, 而不住在城里。choose to

难倒英语专业的40个翻译句子

1.Do you have a family? 正确译文:你有孩子吗? 2.It's a good father that knows his son. 就算是最好的父亲,也未必了解自己的儿子. 3.I have no opinion of that sort of man. 我对这类人很反感. 4.She put 5 dollars into my hand,"you have been a great man today." 她把5美圆塞到我手上说:"你今天表现得很好." 5.I was the youngest son, and the youngest but two. 我是最小的儿子,但是我还有两个妹妹. 6.The picture flattered her. 她比较上照. 7.The country not agreeing with her, she returned to England. 她杂那个国家水土不服,所以回到了英国. 8. He is a walking skeleton. 他很瘦. 9.The machine is in repair. 机器已经修好了. 10.He allowed the father to be overruled by the judge, and declared his own son guilty.

他让法官的职责战胜了父子的亲情,最终宣布儿子有罪. 11.You don't know what you are talking about. 你在胡说八道. 12.You don't begin to understand what they mean. 你根本不知道他们在干嘛. don't begin :决不 13.They didn't praise him slightly. 他们大大地表扬了他. 14.That's all I want to hear. 我已经听够了. 15.I wish I could bring you to see my point. 你要我怎么说你才能明白呢. 16.You really flatter me. 你让我受宠若惊. 17.He made a great difference. 有他没他结果完全不一样. 18.You cannot give him too much money. 你给他再多的钱也不算多. 19.The long exhausting trip proved too much. 这次旅行矿日持久,我们都累倒了. 20.The monk is only not a dead man. 这个和尚虽然活着,但跟死了差不多. 21.A surgeon made a cut in the patient's stomach.

文艺英语电影台词及优美句子翻译

电影台词及句子翻译 1.Dear Leonard, to look life in the face… always to look life in the face, and to know it for what it is. At last, to know it, to love it for what it is and then to put it away.-- 亲爱的伦纳德,要面对人生,要永远直面人生,你才会知道它真正的含义。然后,不管人生是怎样的,都要去热爱它,最后,你才能放弃它。 2.I went to the woods because I wanted to live deliberately … I wanted to live deep and suck out all the marrow of life! To put to rout all that was not life… And not when I came to die, discover that I had not lived…-- 我步入丛林,因为我希望活得有意义…我希望活得深刻,汲取生命所有的精髓!把非生命的一切全都击溃…以免在我生命终结时,发现自己从来没有活过… 3. You're chicken, you've got no guts. You're afraid to stick out your chin and say, "Okay, life's a fact, people do fall in love, people do belong to each other, because that's the only chance anybody's got for real happiness." You call yourself a free spirit, a "wild thing," and you're terrified somebody's goanna stick you in a cage. Well baby, you're already in that cage. You built it yourself. And it's not bounded in the west by Tulip, Texas, or in the east by Somali-land. It's wherever you go. Because no matter where you run, you just end up running into yourself. -- 你怕事,你没胆量,你害怕挺起胸膛说:生活就是这样。人们相爱,互相属于对方,因为这是获得真正快乐的唯一机会,你自称为野性不羁,却怕别人把你关在笼子里,你已经身在笼子里了,是你亲手建起来的,它不受地域所限,它一直紧随着你,不管你往哪去,你总受困于自己。 4.Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's goanna make you proud one day, I promise you.--< Scent of a Woman> 相信我,别毁了它,保护它,拥抱它,有一天您会为之骄傲,我保证。 5.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.-- 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。 6.荡气回肠,是为了最美的平凡。--寂地 With courage, you can a better person. 7. 只是想想的话,梦想只是梦想,也永远只能是梦想。--卢丽莉 Without action, your dream is only a dream.

经典句子翻译100句

精心整理经典句子翻译(一)NAME____ 1. 在这个迅速发展的世界里,对每个人来说,学好英语是非常重要的。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 2. 你工作越努力,你取得的进步就越大。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 3. 记忆新单词最好的方法是每天操练这些单词。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 4. 直到他考试失败他才意识到努力工作的重要性。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 5. 大家应该尽可能的多读书。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 6. 我们应该充分利用好时间去做有用的、富有成效的事。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 7. 我们应该养成一个好习惯,明智地利用时间。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 8. 在过去的10年里,我们学校发生了巨大的变化。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 9. 我感觉我会是你们公司所需要的人。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 10. 就我而言,我赞同…的观点 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 11. 在校园内,学生拥有手机的趋势在不断增长。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 12. 我期待与你早日相见。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 13. 如果你有什么问题和请求只管跟我说。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 14. 毫无疑问,玩电子游戏正在成为影响学生学习的最大问题。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 15. 显然,早该采取一些积极的措施来解决问题。 ___________________________________________________________________________________ 16. 听音乐能让我们感到放松。 ___________________________________________________________________________________

商务英语精读句子翻译58598

Unit 1 翻译: 1、这位网络销售主管调查研究后开始实行自己的计划。(put ... into practice) The network sales executive began to put his plans into practice after research and investigation. 2、由于母亲没有养老金,姐妹俩每人每月出资500 美元赡养她。(contribute ... to) Because their mother didn't have her pension, the two sisters each contributed $500 a month to support her. 3、杰姆大叔认为市价上涨,他就可以赚到一笔钱。(cash in) Uncle Jim thought that a rise in the market would enable him to cash in. 4、罗宾逊奋斗多年,先后当过会计、代理商和项目经理。(in turn) For years Robinson struggled hard, working in turn as an accountant, an agent, and a project manager. 5、昨天,博物馆中一幅价值50万美元的绘画被盗窃。(worth of) Yesterday, a $500,000 worth of painting was stolen from the museum. 6、参加华交会的客商从全国各地纷至沓来。(roll in) The businessmen who came to take part in the East China Fair rolled in from all parts of the country. 7、他们很自然地把这件事与促销计划联系在一起。(associate ... with) They naturally associated the matter with the promotional plan. 8、这本书着重具体分析该规划的可行性(feasibility)。(focus on) The book focuses on concrete analysis of the feasibility of the program. 9、引进先进的技术以后,我们现在每月可生产20台机器。(put out) After introducing advanced technology, we can put out 20 machines every month now. 10、获得奖学金的学生占我校学生总数将近五分之三。(account for) Scholarship students account for nearly three fifths of the whole enrollment in our college. Unit 2 1、近来他们生意很糟糕,不久就得歇业。(close down) They will have to close down soon because business has been bad recently. 2、我们打字纸快用完了,让秘书尽快去买一些。(run out of) We are running out of typing paper, so let the secretary buy some as soon as possible. 3、该文化发展委员会是由来自全国8所大学的10位著名专家组成的。(consist of) The committee for cultural development consists of 10 famous experts from 8 universities of the country. 4、如果邮包未经保险(insure),邮局对其受损不负责任。(be liable for) The Post Office is not liable for damage to a parcel by mail if it is not insured. 5、这家超市由于经营不善而陷入债务。(go into debt) The supermarket goes into debt due to bad management.

(完整word版)英语长难句翻译技巧及方法

英语长难句翻译技巧及方法 英汉两种语言句子的不同特点是:英语书面语长句较多;汉语一般短句较多。英语句子结构较紧,多用主人结构,英语可有各种后置修饰语(介词短语、不定式短语、动名词短语、分词短语以及从句),这些成分都是造成英语长句的原因;汉语句子结构较松,多用并列结构。有翻译经验的人们对这些特点作过形象的比喻,把英语句子结构比作“葡萄”,把汉语句子结构比作“竹节”。翻译长句时,可将英语的葡萄结构拆成汉语的竹节结构,即把成串的拆成成条的。 英汉两种语言的语序差异是:英语时间顺序灵活(表示时间的从句可以在主句之前或之后);汉语一般是从先到后。英语逻辑顺序也比较灵活(表示原因、条件的从句可以在主句之前或之后);汉语一般是前因后果,先进条年,后谈结果。英语中的句词性从句(主语从句、表语从句、宾语从句、同位语从句)与汉语句子主谓宾的语序基本一致,因此,一般都可按汉语的表达方式处理。 顺序法 如果英语长句的时间顺序、逻辑顺序以及名词性从句与汉语句子的语序基本相似,一般可按原文顺序译:如: 本句时间状语从句在前,用顺序法译。 (1)As it was a fine day and I was in no hurry, I was taking my time, looking in shop windows, strolling in the park, and sometimes just stopping and looking around me. 由于天气晴朗,当时又无急事,我便慢悠悠看看橱窗,逛逛公园。有时干脆停下脚步,四处张望。 逆序法 如果英语长句的时间顺序、逻辑顺序与汉语句子的语序相反,一般可逆原文顺序译。如: (2)“Neither believe nor reject anything,” he wrote to his nephew, “because any other person has rejected or believed it ……”他在给侄子的信中写道:“不要因为别的人相信或拒绝了什么东西,你也就去相信它或拒绝它。……” 分译法 由于的英语可有各种后置修饰语,所以有些英语句子很长。为了符合汉语表达习惯,我们常可将长句中的一连患后置修饰语与其修饰成分分开来译,即把短语或从句拆译为短句,有时还需将后置修饰语另作适当安排并适当增加词语。如: (1)A physically mature female deer in good condition who has conceived in November and given birth to two fawns during the end of May or first part of June, must search for food for the necessary energy not only to meet her body’s needs but also to pro duce milk for her fawns. 一只成熟健壮的母鹿,在十一月份怀胎,五月底或六月初生下两只幼鹿,这时,他必须寻找食物以获得必要的能量,这不仅是为了满足自身的需要,而且也是为了给幼鹿生产乳汁。

优美的英文句子带翻译

优美的英文句子带翻译 美句集锦 如果只是遇见,不能停留,不如不遇见。 If we can only encounter each other rather than stay with each other,then I wish we had never encountered. 2。宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗? I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry, when my heart is broken, is it needed to fix? 3。没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。 No one indebted for others, while many people don't know how to cherish others. 4。命里有时钟需有命里无时莫强求 You will have it if it belongs to you, whereas you don't kvetch for it if it doesn't appear in your life. 5。当香烟爱上火柴时,就注定受到伤害 When a cigarette falls in love with a match, it is destined to be hurt. 6。爱情…在指缝间承诺指缝…。在爱情下交缠。 Love ,promised between the fingers Finger rift, twisted in the love 7。没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won?t make

相关主题