搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 高级口译复习资料

高级口译复习资料

高级口译复习资料
高级口译复习资料

1.我公司是一家集生产、销售、贸易于一体的女装企业。

Our company is engaged in/undertakes/runs/is occupied in/works on the production, sale, trade of female dress/clothing.

2.我们十分重视员工的培养,并未他们提供良好的福利。

We emphasize/lay great emphasis on/attach importance to/pay attention to/give priority to the development of staff and good welfare. Prioritization of education

3.以前我们比较注重一个人的专业知识,现在我们更注重人的综合

素质。

We paid attention to one’s professional knowledge/expertise and we attach more importance to one’s comprehensive/overall quality.

4.公司自成立以来,规模不断扩大。Increase/grow/expand

enlarge

Since the establishment of the company, it keeps growing in its scale.

5.工厂占地面积6万平方米,员工2000人。Has/hold

The factory covers an area of 60,000 square meters with 2000 staff.

6.公司的年销售额突破5亿元,比去年增长了10%。Quarterly

yearly/annual monthly daily /exceed/surpass/ is more than The annual sales amount/volume surpasses/exceeds billion RMB, a 10% increase over that of last year.

7.我们采取各种激励措施,调动了员工的积极性,提高了生产率。

We have motivated our staff and improved our productivity by adopting various stimulating measures/incentives. / with incentives, we have…

8.我们的主导产品是各类建筑模型。

Our dominating/leading product is various architectural models.

9.我们设计的工艺品已经成为流行时尚。

Our designed handicrafts have become fashion trend.

10.这些休闲鞋得到了当地进口商的肯定和消费者的好评。Sure

These leisure shoes are well received by the local importer and consumers.

按时按质按量in accordance with the terms/clauses of quantity, quality and time of delivery

11.请记下货号、价格、数量和包装明细,待会我们就签合同。

Please note/write down the product item number, price, quantity, packaging details and later we will sign the contract.

12.只要咱们的产品物美价廉,销售一定没问题。

There are no problems with the sale as long as our products are good in quality and price./ are competitive in quality and price. Our products are high in quality and reasonable in price.

13.我们坚信,有了各位经销商的通力合作,公司必将走向辉煌。

We firmly believe that the full cooperation among dealers will bring our company a huge success.

14.以人为本,诚信经营,这是我们公司的理念。

The philosophy of our company is people-oriented direction/putting people first and integrity/honesty. 15.公司的业务范围包括地产、旅游、外贸、和会展。

Our business lines include/ranges from real estate, tourism, foreign trade and exhibition.

1

16.公司是本市成立最早的中外合资企业之一,拥有注册资本2000

万美元。

The company is one of the early/first joint ventures in the city with registered capital of USD 20 million.

17.现在不断增长的土地和人力成本,给我们公司带来了很大的挑

战。

The ever-increasing land and labor costs bring a great challenge to our company.

18.通过定期参加广交会,我们扩展了业务,认识了更多的朋友。

The regular visit to the Chinese Export Commodities Fair in Guangzhou expands our business and helps us make more friends.

19.在我们的展位有现场展示,以吸引更多的潜在客户。

The on-site/field demonstration/display/presentation in our booth aims to attract more potential customers.

20.我们在展会前会有一个新品发布会,欢迎各位届时欢迎。

There will be a new product launch and we are looking forward to seeing you there.

1.我想去了解一下去桂林的旅游行程。

I would like to know the itinerary to Guilin.

2.请问旅行社提供接机服务吗

Does the travel agency provide pick-up service

3.我们一日游的报价包括了吃饭的费用

The price/offer of one-day tour includes eating.

4.这是到海南双飞五日游的价格,住宿的酒店都是四星级的。

The five-day tour price includes round trip air tickets to Hainan and four-star hotel accommodation.

5.请仔细阅读这份旅游合同,如无异议请在下面签字。

Please read the travel contract carefully. If there are no problems, please sign your name at the bottom.

6.我们明天早上八点出发,记得带上护照。

We will set off at eight o’clock in the morning; please don’t forget your passport.

7.一直往前走,你就可以看到旅游服务中心了。

Walk straight forward and you can see the travel service center.

8.福建的乌龙茶很出名,到这里旅游一定要品尝一下。

The Onlong tea in Fujian Province is very famous, something you cannot miss.

9.这家饭馆是经旅游部门批准经营的,不存在乱收费现象。

The restaurant is approved by travel authority; there are no arbitrary charges.

10.这家礼品店的东西物美价廉,买几件回去做纪念品吧。

The items/goods in the gift shop are good in quality and price. Why not buy some as souvenirs

11.外出迷路的话,请拨打当地旅游服务热线寻求帮助。

If you get lost, please call the local tourist service hotline for help.

12.我们有大巴到湖区,每小时一班。

There is a coach/bus to the Lake District each hour.

13.贵重物品请随身携带。Belongings

Please take your valuables with you.

14.今晚我们先到酒店入住,第二天早上坐大巴出发。

We will check in the hotel tonight and leave by bus tomorrow morning.

15.这次参观博物馆有导游带领,有任何问题请与他联系。

2

This is a guided museum tour; please contact the guide if you have any questions.

16.退房时请交房卡给前台,并保留收据。

When you check out, please return the room card to the reception desk and keep receipt.

17.展览馆专门开辟了动手操作区,让游客与这些展品亲密接触。

There is a special Hands-on area in the exhibition hall to offer direct experiences for the tourists.

18.请听从导游的指示,注意安全。

Please follow the instruction of the guide and be careful.

19.游客中心24小时受理游客的投诉。

The tourist center handles complaints 24 hours a day.

20.请大家在景区玩的愉快。

I wish you a good time in the scenic zone.

1.我多买些能打折吗

Is there any discount for bulk purchase

2.这能卖的便宜点吗

Can you give me a deal on this

3.我们价格上都各让一步吧

Let’s make compromise on price./ Let’s meet each half way.

4.感谢你们对我们产品的支持,这次展览会上你们可以看到我们的

经典产品和最新产品。

Thank you for your support of our products. In this exhibition, you can see our classic and latest/newest products.

5.购买我们的商品,我们会给您开具保证书。一年之内,只要没有

零件遗失,或者损坏,任何修理都是免费的。3R : repair refund replacement

We will give you a guaranty/warranty. Within one year, any repair is free as long as no parts of the product is lost or broken.

6.很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,直到您满意。

I am sorry you cannot get a refund, but you can choose

another desirable product from our store. Exchange

7.我们店的商品一旦售出,概不退货。但我可以建议您换一件等值

的其他商品。

Our sold products/your purchased products are nonrefundable. I can suggest exchanging it for another one of the same value.

8.香港是购物者的天堂。在这里您可以发现最新的时尚潮流,尖端

的电子产品和华丽的珠宝首饰。

Hong Kong is the paradise for shoppers where you can find the newest fashion, the top electronics and luxurious jewelry.

9.一家普通超市经营数千种可食用的商品,包括肉、鱼、新鲜水果

和蔬菜、乳制品、饮料、罐头食品、烘烤食品、熟食及冷冻产品等。

An average supermarket sells thousands of edible products including meat, fish, fresh fruits, vegetables, dairy products, drinks, canned products/groceries, baked, cooked and frozen products, etc.

10.现在很多的购物中心都是青少年为主要消费对象,配备了多功能

的娱乐中心和昂贵的体育服饰商店。Cater to sb

The objected consumers of many shopping centers are teenagers and they are equipped with multi-functional entertainment center and fancy sportswear shops.

3

v1.0 可编辑可修改

4

11. 九寨沟国家公园是欣赏自然景观的好地方。

Jiuzhai Valley National Park is a good place to enjoy/appreciate natural scenery. 12. 被列为联合国教科文组织世界文化遗产名录。

To be put on the World Culture Heritage List by UNESCO. 13. 中国56个民族的不同风俗和文化是中国的宝贵财富,是世界的

宝贵财富,也是中国最重要的旅游资源。

Different customs and cultures of China ’s 56 ethnic groups are national and world treasure, making up the most important tourist resources in China.

14. 这条美食街集餐饮、购物、和娱乐为一体,游客可以在此体验异

国情调,品尝他乡风味,购买旅游纪念品,参加各种娱乐活动。 The gourmet street encompasses services for catering, shopping and entertainment. Tourists can experience foreign atmosphere, taste foreign food, buy tourist souvenirs and participate in a variety of recreational activities/amusements.

15. 旅游业是现代发展最快的行业之一。它的发展速度已经超过世界

经济发展的水平。

The tourist industry is one of the fastest growing industries in modern times whose growth rate has already exceeded that of the world economy.

16. 旅游业不仅让服务行业受益,而且对旅游商品的制造业有利。它

不是一个单一的行业,而是涵盖交通业、住宿业、餐饮业、导游服务、银行保险业、制造业、教育等多种行业的综合产业。 The tourist industry not only benefits the service sector, but also the manufacture of tourist goods. It is not a single industry, but a comprehensive one including transportation, accommodation,

catering, guiding service, banking and insurance, manufacturing and education, etc. 1.

我非常想了解有关中国对外贸易政策。

I would like to know about China ’s foreign trade policy. 2.

我们竭诚欢迎外国朋友来华投资,并正积极为投资者创造更有利的投资环境。

We welcome foreign friends to invest in China and we are trying to create a favorable environment for them. 3.

欢迎您出席我们的项目签约仪式。 Welcome to our signing ceremony. 4.

此次投资洽谈会包括开闭幕式、投资论坛和项目对接会。 The investment fair includes opening and closing ceremonies, the investment forum and match-up sessions. 5.

我们期望这次谈判取得双赢的结果。 We

expect the

negotiation

to achieve

win-win

result/situation/deal. 6.

我方出资大约占投资总额的51%,其中包括现金,厂房,场地使用前之类。

We will lay out 51% of the total investment which includes cash, factory building, and the right to use the site, etc. with investment value reaches/exceeds 7.

我想先下一个是试订单。Accomplish the order I would like to place a trial order. 8.

合同中规定必须在本月底前交货。Clauses/terms/as stipulated in the contract/contract requires that

The contract requires the delivery before the end of this month. 9.

只要条件合适,我们可以考虑接受政府间或非政府间的贷款。

v1.0 可编辑可修改

5 Profitable

We may consider the government-to-government or non-governmental loans if the condition permits.

10.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

In most cases, we adopted usual international practices.

11.谈判就是一个不断妥协的过程。

Negotiation is a process of constant compromise.

1.拉斯维加斯国际电子展以其历史悠久、参展商众多而著称。

Las Vegas International Electronics Show is famous/known/renowned for long history and numerous participants.

2.缅甸的玉制品世界知名,应该作为我们此次考察的重点。

Burma’s jade products are world-renowned and should be the focus/center/key point/priority of our investigation. 3.由于国内劳动力成本急剧上升,我们选择了东南亚作为我们的生

产基地。

Due to the sharp rise of domestic labor cost, we choose Southeast Asia as the production base. Surge/slump

4.总经理此次前来是来了解一下越南当地摩托车的销售情况。

The general manager is here to find out the sales of motorcycles in Vietnam.

5.我们选择在非洲开厂,其实也是为了绕过欧洲对我们设立的贸易

壁垒。Establish/set up/found propose/put forward

The reason why we open factories in Africa is to avoid the trade barriers imposed by Europe.

6.最近一段时间中国制造的质量问题引起了国际社会的关注和担

忧,也引起了中国政府的重视。

Recently the quality problem of Made-in-China has caused

international concerns and also the attention of Chinese government.

7.今天只是我们合作的开始,我们需要进一步加强和扩大合作关

系。

Today is the beginning of our cooperation/collaboration and we need to reinforce/strengthen/enhance/boost and expand our partnership/cooperative relations.

8.我对贵国的地毯很感兴趣,我觉得这些商品在中国很有销路。

I am interested in your carpets and I think they will be

sold well./they will find a good/ready market.

9.我们即将在沙特开两家分公司和三家办事处。

We are about to open two branches and three offices in Saudi Arabia.

10.我们专门经营中国棉纺织品的出口,非常愿意与你们进行这方面

的合作。

As the specialist in the export of Chinese cotton goods, we would like to cooperate with you in this field.

Specialize / exclusive

11.总经理的美国之行一共签订了20张订单,总额为200万美元。

The general manager has placed 20 orders reaching/adding up to/valued at 2 million US dollars.

12.我们集团在贵国有庞大的售后服务队伍,您可以就近维修。

Our group has a large after-sales service team in your country. You can go to the nearest one.

13.本公司在全球范围内有三个级别的客服系统,即总部级,区域级

和地方级。

The company has three levels of customer service on a global scale, namely headquarters, regional and local.

v1.0 可编辑可修改

6

14. 贵国实施积极的改革措施,保障经济的稳步发展,这正是我们这

些投资者最为看重的。

Your country is carrying out proactive reform plan to ensure the steady economic growth. This is the most important element we investors value.

15. 我们在贵国的公司员工为400人,其中本地招募的就超过200人。

We have 400 employees in your country, of which over 200 are recruited locally.

16. 埃及开罗的培训中心已经于去年启动,为中国总部输送更多的人

才。

The Cairo Training Center was launched last year to deliver/develop more talents for Chinese headquarters. 17. 来自中国的这家电信公司与当地14家主要的运营商建立了合作

关系。

This telecommunication company from China has established cooperative relationship with 14 main operators here. 18. 华为公司已经于2004年投资700万美元建立了华为尼日利亚培

训中心。

Huawei invested USD 7 million in 2004 to build Huawei Nigeria Training Center.

19. 双方必须调动一切人力财力来克服合作过程中的更多困难。

Both sides must mobilize human and financial resources to overcome difficulties in their cooperation. 20. 中国制造一定能够赢得全世界消费者的认可和信任。

Made-in –China will win/is bound to win the recognition and trust from consumers all over the world. 1. 参观工厂后你对我们的产品肯定会更了解。

You will surely know the products better after the visit.

2. 我们装配线上的所有的机器都是从德国引进的,有专人定期维护

和检查。

All the machines in our assembly line are imported from Germany and receive regular check-ups and maintenance.

3. 一般的做法是,销售经理拿到订单后会给生产部门下单,订单完

成后再由配送部门送货。

The normal practice is that the sales manger gets an order and passes it on to the production department. And the finished products are delivered by the distribution department. 4. 在进入生产车间之间,请穿上防护服,换上鞋服。

Before entering the production room, please wear protective clothing and shoe covers.

5. 这是我们的产品目录和说明书,如果您对什么产品感兴趣,请告

诉我。

Here are our catalogue and instructions/descriptions/directions. If you find any item interesting, please let me know. 6. 这条全自动生产线的年生产能力达到5万件。

The capacity of this fully automated production line reaches 50,000 pieces per year.

7. 这是成品,这是半成品,这是劣质品,大家可看出有什么不一样

This is a finished product; this is a semi-finished product and this is an inferior product. Can you tell the difference 8. 这里是我们的客户服务部,负责处理客户投诉,旁边是公关部,

负责公司的外宣和广告。

This is our customer service department, which is responsible for handling complaints. Next to it is the public relations department responsible for the publicity and advertising of the

v1.0 可编辑可修改

7

company.

9. 我们为客户提供售前、售中和售后服务。

We provide services before, during and after sales for our customers.

10. 展厅里的所有样品在目录上都可以找到。

All the samples in the showroom can be found in the catalogue.

1、 咨询旅行社

旅行社:你好,请问你要去哪里旅游 Hi, May I help you

James: Hi, I understand that your agency arranges a trip to the Three Gorges from here. 你好,我听说你们旅行社由三峡旅游的项目。

旅行社: 是的,我们每天都有游船从这里到三峡,分三峡一日游和两日游两种,请问你们准备选择哪种呢 Yes, we arrange daily cruise travel to the Three Gorges; there are one-day tours and two-day tours. Which one would you like

James: What ’s the difference between these two tours 这两个项目有什么区别吗 旅行社: 一日游的话,我们就是早上8点从重庆出发,乘快船游三峡,沿途参观张飞庙、白帝城、三峡等景点。晚上到宜昌住宿。两日游的是慢船,行程和景点都是一样的。In the one-day tour, we leave Chongqing at 8 am and take a fast boat to the Three

Gorges. During the trip we will visit Zhangfei Temple, Baidi City

and the Three Gorges. By night we will arrive at Yichang for

accommodations. In the two-day tour the trip is the same, except

we take an ordinary boat.

James: I see. How much does each cost 额,是这样,那两种个要

多少钱

旅行社: 一日游是960元一个人,二日游稍微贵一点,1100元一个人。

960 RMB per person for the one-day tour, and 1100 RMB for the two-day tour.

James: OK, one-day tour sounds good to me. By the way, are meals included in the price 好的,我想要一日游。顺便问一下,刚才的报价包括用餐吗

旅行社:额, 这个价格包括了中午和晚上两顿饭,就是我们提供的建议套餐,不含饮料。当然,你也可以自己点菜,点饮料,但是要另外掏钱。Well, the price includes two standard meals, but not drinks.

You have to pay an extra charge for more dishes and drinks.

James: All right. I ’ll go for the one-day tour. 那行, 我就选一日游。

旅行社: 好的, 这里是我们旅行社提供的旅行合同,一式两份,你看一下,没问题的话,签个字,到隔壁柜台交完钱就可以了,明天早上七点赶到这里,坐我们的大巴到码头。Ok, here is the contract prepared by our agency. There are two copies. Please

take a look. If you think it ’s Ok, please sign it and pay at the next counter. Please be here by 7 am tomorrow. Our bus will take you to the dock.

2、 景区游览须知

各位外国朋友大家好,我是这个景区的管委会主任,在大家进入景区

游览之前,有几个注意事项要提醒一下:Hello dear friends, I am the

Director of the Administrative Committee. Before you visit the

scenic area, I would like to give you several tips. 首先,我

们景区会给大家配一个英文导游,请听从我们导游的安排,遵守时间,

以便顺利完成整个行程。请大家记好导游的电话、旅游车牌,手机随

时保持开机状态,因为我们这个景区比较大,当与团队走散时,请不

要慌张,我们的导游一定会来找你们。First, we will provide you with

v1.0 可编辑可修改

8

an English-speaking guide. Please take his advice during the trip and follow the schedule. Please don ’t forget his phone number and your bus ’s number. Please don ’t turn off your mobile phone so that we can reach you in case you get lost. Should you lose your way, stay calm, our guide will soon find you.

其次,请注意安全。摄影师请不要到有危险的地区拍摄或攀爬,请注意妥善保管个人的贵重物品,照顾好随身物件,遇到紧急情况可以和我们的工作人员联系。Second, safety first. Please don ’t venture to climb or have photos taken in dangerous places. Please take good care of your valuables. You can contact our staff in case of emergency.

此外,我们景区内的民族风情表演区在上午10:00和下午3:00各有一场表演,大家如果有兴趣的话可以去观看,费用已经包含在门票里了,所以不用另外付钱。There will also be a performance at 10 am and 3 pm in the Ethnic Performance Section. The cost is included in the entrance fee, so you are welcome to the show.

最后,祝大家在景区玩得愉快。Finally, I wish you a happy tour, thank you.

3、 Greetings to Tourists in a National Park

Well, good morning everybody. My name ’s Matt and I ’m one of

the three guides here at the National Park. Our job is to make

sure that you all have a great time here with us and go home

feeling happy and relaxed. 大家早上好,我叫Matt ,是这个国家公园的三个导游之一。我们的工作就是让大家在这里玩的高兴,带着轻松愉快的心情回家。

To encourage you to relax, there are no radios or TVs and the only phones and newspapers are in the office. So, if peace and

quiet is what you ’ve come for, this is the place to be. 为了让大家真正放松,我们这里没有收音机和电视、电话、报纸只有办公室才有,所以,如果大家是来寻求安静的话,你们算来对地方了。 Your luggage will be downloaded from the bus and take to your rooms in a few minutes. Once you have picked up your key at reception, please locate your room and check that all your luggage has arrived. 一会儿有人会把大家的行李抬下车送到房间去。大家在前台拿到钥匙后,请找到各自的房间,看看行李是否送到了房间。

You ’ve chosen to visit us in January, which is one of our hotter months, and although you may be tempted to wear a minimum of clothing, you should always take precautions against injury. This includes sensible footwear. You ’d be surprised how many of our guests ignore this advice and end up being sorry. And socks are a good idea too. And, even though you might be under trees a lot of the times, it ’s a good idea to wear a hat in this hot climate. 大家来的时间十一月份,是一年中比较热的时间,可能想少穿点衣服,但是一定要小心别受伤,记得穿上舒服点的鞋。有很多客人没听我的话,结果就吃了亏。记得穿袜子。还有,虽然这里有树荫很凉快,不过天气热,戴顶帽子准错不了。

Well, that ’s about all for now. if you have any questions, please

feel free to ask me at any time. 好了,差不多就这些了,大家还

有什么问题的话可以随时来问我。

1) 为了我们的事业成功,干杯!

To the success of our business, Cheers! 2) 我敬您一杯,祝您身体健康,前程似锦。

I ’d like to propose a toast to your health and to your bright

v1.0 可编辑可修改

9

future.

3) 请大家和我一起举杯,祝我们两国的友谊地久天长。

May I invite you to join me in a toast to the enduring friendship between our two nations.

4) 能受邀参加此次盛会,我感到无比荣幸。

I feel so privileged and honored to be invited to this grand meeting.

5) 谢谢贵方的热情款待。

Thank you for your warm reception.

6) 饭店我们早就预定好了,客人到了后就直接去就餐。

We have booked the seats in a restaurant, and will take the guests there as soon as they arrive. 7) 晚宴采取自助餐的形式。 We will have a buffet dinner.

8) 今晚我们将在海湾酒店设宴欢迎阁下,敬请光临。

We will prepare a banquet in your honor at Gulf Hotel this evening. We are looking forward to seeing you then. 9) 您想喝点什么

What would you like to drink 10) 白酒太烈了,我恐怕喝不了。

I ’m afraid Chinese spirits are too strong for me. 11) 这是我们当地的特色小吃,来,尝尝看。

This is our local speciality. Please have a taste. 12) 你的酒量应该不小吧。

I would think you must be good at drinking, is that so 13) 我能喝一点,但不习惯喝这么快。

I can drink a little, but I ’m not used to drinking so quickly. 14) 我想吃点口味比较清淡的菜。

I prefer some dishes of light taste. 15) 我想喝点红酒。

I would like some red wine.

16) 我们这儿靠海,菜主要以海鲜为主。

We live in a coastal city, so we have plenty of sea food. 17) 这是我给您点的清蒸螃蟹,来,随便吃。

This is steamed crab. I ordered it for you; please, help yourself. 18) 这道菜色香味俱全,太可口了!

This dish is good in color, smell and taste. It ’s very delicious. 19) 酒逢知己千杯少。

A thousand toasts are too few among bosom friends. 20) 今晚我们将设宴为您饯行。

We will have a farewell dinner in your honor tonight.

1) 我谨向各位表示最热烈/热诚的欢迎。

I would like to extend my warmest/ most cordial welcome to all of you.

2) 请允许我向远道而来的贵宾表示热烈的欢迎和诚挚的问候。 Allow me to express my warm welcome and gracious greetings to our distinguished guests coming from afar.

3) 我向各位表达我个人诚挚的欢迎,并衷心地祝愿你们的来访富有成果。

I want to extend my personal welcome to all of you and sincerely hope that your visit here will be rewarding. 4) 我祝愿本届年会圆满成功,并祝各位在北京过得愉快。

Finally, I wish this annual meeting a complete success and wish all of you a pleasant stay in beijing. 5) 我非常高兴地欢迎各位出席······

v1.0 可编辑可修改

10

It is a great pleasure for me to welcome you all to … It gives me great pleasure to welcome all of you to … 6) 今天我们非常荣幸地邀请到中外元首和政府首脑出席今天的开幕式。

Today we are especially honored to have the presence of the heads of state and government of China and other participant countries. 7) 总理阁下

His/her/your Excellency …, Premier of … 8) 总统阁下

His/her/your Excellency …, President of … 9) 陛下

His/her/your Majesty, …

10) 请大家起立,以热烈的掌声欢迎来自······的领导人。 Now please rise and applaud for the arrival of the heads of state and government of …

11) 在此,我谨代表······的组委会,对各位嘉宾表示热烈的欢迎。 Hereby, on behalf of the organizing committee of …, I would like to extend a warm welcome to the distinguished guests present here.

12) 我代表······,向参会的各位领导,海内外亲朋好友表示热烈的欢迎和诚挚的问候。

I ’d like to extend, on behalf of …, a warm welcome and sincere thanks to all the leaders and dear friends from home and abroad present here today.

13) 我们之间的有好多交往源远流长。

Our friendly exchanges have a long history like a stream that has come long way.

14) 我们双方的合作珠联璧合、相得益彰,共同拥有美好的未来。

We hope that our bilateral cooperation will be like a perfect match of pearls and jade, bringing out the best of each other and sharing a beautiful future together. 15) 欢迎······讲话/致辞。

Now I would like to give the floor to …

Now I would like to invite … to deliver his/her speech. 16) 欢迎······致辞并宣布开幕。

Now I would like to invite … to address and inaugurate the … 17) 让我们以热烈的掌声,欢迎嘉宾走上前台,为本次博览会开幕。 Now with a warm round of applause, I ’m privileged to invite leaders and guests to come to the front of the stage to launch the expo.

18) 下面有请······为本次开幕剪彩。

Now let ’s welcome … to cut the ribbon for the opening of the fair.

19) 开幕式到此结束,谢谢大家!

With that, the opening ceremony comes to a successful close. Thank you all!

20) 预祝本次会议取得圆满成功!

I wish this conference a complete success! 1) 我想了解一下去桂林的旅游行程。

I would like to know the itinerary to Guilin. 2) 请问旅行社提供接机服务吗

Will the travel agency provide pick-up service at the airport. 3) 我们一日游的包括了吃饭的费用。

The price of a one-day tour includes eating.

4) 这是到海南双飞五日游的价格,住宿的酒店都是四星级的。 The five-day tour price includes round trip air tickets to Hainan

v1.0 可编辑可修改

11

and four-star hotel accommodation.

5) 请仔细阅读这份旅游合同,如无异议请在下面签字。

Please read carefully the travel contract. If there are no problems, please sign your name at the bottom. 6) 我们明天早上八点出发,记得带上护照。

We will set off at eight o ’clock tomorrow. Don ’t forget your passport.

7) 一直往前走,你就可以看到旅游服务中心了。

Walk straight ahead and you will see the tourist service center. 8) 福建的乌龙茶很出名,到这里来旅游一定要品尝一下。

The Oolong tea in Fujian Province is famous, something you should not miss.

9) 这家饭馆是经旅游部门批准经营的,不存在乱收费的现象。 This restaurant is approved by the tourist authority; there are no hidden charges.

10) 这家礼品店的东西物美价廉,买几件回去做纪念品吧。

These items in the gift shop have good quality and good prices. How about buying a few as souvenirs

11) 外出迷路的话,请拨打当地旅游服务热线寻求帮助。

If you get lost, you should call the tourist hotline for help. 12) 我们有大巴到湖区,每小时一班。

There is a coach trip to the Lake District on each hour. 13) 贵重物品请随身携带

Please take your valuables with you.

14) 今晚我们先到酒店入住,第二天早上坐大巴出发。

We will check into the hotel tonight, and leave by bus tomorrow morning.

15) 这次参观博物馆有导游带领,有任何问题请与他联系。

This is a guided museum tour; please contact the guide if you have any questions.

16) 退房时房卡请交给前台,并保留收据。

When you check out, please return the key card to the recepton desk and keep the receipt.

17) 展览馆专门开辟了动手操作区,让游客与这些展品亲密接触。 There is a special “Hands-On ” zone/area in the exhibition hall to offer tourists direct experiences. 18) 请听从导游的指引,注意安全。

Please follow the instructions of the guide. Take care. 19) 游客中心24小时受理游客的投诉。

The tourist center handles complaints 24 hours a day. 20) 祝大家在景区玩得愉快!

I wish you a happy tour in the scenic zone. 1. 我多买些能打折吗

Is there any discount on bulk purchases 2. 这能卖得便宜一点吗

Can you give me a deal on this 4. 我们在价格上都各让一步吧。 Let ’s meet each half way

感谢你们对我们产品的支持,这次展览会上你们可以看到我们的经典产品和最新产品。

Thank you for your support of our products. In the exhibition, you can see our classic and newest pro ducts

购买我们的商品,我们会给您开具保证书。一年之内,只要没有零件遗失或者损坏,任何修理都是免费的。

We will give you a written warranty. For one yea

v1.0 可编辑可修改

12

r, any repair is free of charge, provided that no part of the product is lost or broken. 很抱歉不能退款,但您可以挑选更换,直到您满意。 I

m afraid you can

t get a refund, but you can choose another desirabl e product from our store.

我们店的商品一旦售出,概不退货。但我可以建议您换一件等值的其他商品。

Goods purchased in our store are nonrefundable. May I suggest exchanging it for another product in our shop of the same value

香港是购物者的天堂!在这里你可以发现最新的时尚潮流、尖端的电子产品和华丽的珠宝首饰。 Hong Kong is a shopper

s paradise! You can find the latest fashions, cuttin g-edge electronics, and beautiful jewelry. 现代的商业中心有两种:开放型和封闭型的。 The modern shopping malls

that emerged are of two kinds: open to the weather or enclosed.

15. 一家普通超市经营数千种可食用的商品,包括肉、鱼、新鲜水果和蔬菜、乳制品、饮料、罐头食品、烘烤食品、熟食及冷冻食品等。 An average supermarket handles thousands of edible items including meat, fish, fresh fruits and vegeta bles, dairy products, drinks, canned groceries, bakery items, cooked food and frozen food.

16. 现在很多的购物中心都是以青少年为主要消费对象,配备了多功能的娱乐中心和昂贵的体育服饰商店。

Many shopping malls cater specifically to teenagers w ith all-purpose entertainment centers as well as fanc y sportswear shops.

九寨沟国家公园是欣赏自然景观的好地方。

Jiuzhai Valley National Park is a good place to appreciate natural scenery/attraction.

被列入联合国教科文组织世界文化遗产名录。 To be put on the World Heritage List by UNESCO.

中国56个民族的不同风俗和文化是中国的宝贵财富,是世界的宝贵财富,也是中国最重要的旅游资源。

The different customs and cultures of China ’s 56 ethnic groups, which are both a national and world treasure, make up one of China ’s most important tourist resources.

这条美食街集餐饮、购物和娱乐为一体,游客可以在此体验异国情调,品尝他乡风味,购买旅游纪念品,参加各种娱乐活动。

The gourmet street encompasses services for catering, shopping and amusement. Tourists can experience the exotic atmosphere, taste the diverse foreign foods, purchase attractive souvenirs and enjoy a wide variety of recreational activities. 旅游业是向发展最快的行业之一。它的发展速度已经超过世界经济发展的水平。

The tourist industry is one of the fastest growing industries in modern times. Its growth rate has exceeded that of worldwide economy.

旅游业不仅让服务行业受益,而且对旅游商品的制造业有利。它不是一个单一的行业而是涵盖交通业、住宿业、餐饮业、导游服务、银行保险业、制造业、教育等多种行业的综合产业。

Tourism benefits not only the service sector, but also the

v1.0 可编辑可修改manufacture of tourist commodities. It is not a single trade,

but a comprehensive one consisting of many enterprises such as

transportation, accommodation, catering, guiding services,

banking and insurance, manufacturing, education and so on.

13

高级口译教程

《高级口译教程》核心词汇(1) 第一篇 学位点 degree program 国家级重点社科研究基地 key social science research centers 博士后科学研究流动站 post-doctoral research stations 国家级重点学科 national key disciplines 两院院士 academicians of the Chinese academy of science and the Chinese academy of engineering 网络教育 online education 科举制 imperial examination 日月光华,旦复旦兮 brilliant are the sunlight and the moonlight after night the day dawns again 人文精神 humanistic spirit 披荆斩棘,筚路蓝缕 negotiate various impediment 博学而笃志,切问而近思 extensive scholarship with unyielding dedication and earnest inquiry with close examination 治学态度 educational philosophy 取精用弘的学术思想 the academic ideology of extracting the best and exploiting the greatest 怀抱超旷的才隽学人 graduates with brilliant scholarship 高等教育发展的重中之重 priority among institutions of high learning 承前启后 inherit fine tradition and usher in the future mission 精诚团结,共襄盛举 strive together in good faith 文理工医科综合性大学 a comprehensive university with a complete range disciplines in liberal arts, science, engineering and medicine 全面提升知名度和影响力 elevate influence and visibility in all dimensions 社会转型时期 a period of social transition 百年传承之名校 a prestigious university with a century-long academic tradition and intellectual esteem 第二篇 Vancouver 温哥华 Canada’s gateway to the pacific 加拿大通往太平洋的门户 The Panama Canal 巴拿马运河 Natural ice-free harbor 天然不冻港 Manufactured goods 制成品

2020年英语翻译资格考试高级口译模拟试题(1)

2020年英语翻译资格考试高级口译模拟试题(1) Mass urbanization of the world’s population is an unprecedented trend worldwide. The most important reason why people are moving to cities is economic. People are moving to the cities because that’s where they can find jobs and earn money. Until the 20th century, the major source of employment, full and part-time, was farming. Now, according to recent statistics, no more than 15 percent of all jobs are connected to farming. Jobs now are being created in information technology, manufacturing and service areas, such as tourism and financing, and all of these new jobs are in or around major cities. 译文:世界人口大规模的城市化在世界范围内达到史无前例的规模。驱使人们持续涌向城市的最重要原因是经济因素。人们都涌向城 市是因为在城里能够找到工作和挣钱。在20世纪以前,就业的主要途径,不管是全职还是兼职,一直都是农耕。而现在,根据最近的统计 数据,只有不到15%的工作是和农业相关的。越来越多的工作产生于信息技术产业、制造业和服务行业,如旅游业和融资,而所有这些新兴 工作都在大城市及其周边地区。 评析:本题是高口热点话题“城市化”,在07年9月的高口NTGF 部分也涉及到过城市化的问题,前一题的句子翻译S2也提到了“人们 搬进大城市的原因,是追求高品质的生活”,而这里主要围绕工作展开。考查词汇都在大纲范围内,像urbanization, manufacturing等 都属于常见热词,考生在平时对这些词汇有所积累,翻译起来并不难。相对passage 2, 这段话稍微有点长,这也提醒考生注意平时多练习听写记笔记,熟悉常考话题,这样在考试时才能拿高分。

高级口译教程经典背诵版之科技报告

高级口译教程经典背诵版之科技报告 TEXT PASSAGE ONE 英译汉: 1.My topic today is “The Car and Air Pollution”. 我今天的话题是“轿车与空气污染”。 2.In particular, I want firstly to discuss the ways in which the car causes air pollution; and secondly, how we can control or reduce air pollution from the car. 具体说来,我想先讨论一下轿车引起空气污染的途径,然后我们如何控制和减少由轿车产生的空气污染。 3.First, then, how does the car cause air pollution? 首先,轿车如何导致空气污染? 4.What happens is that the car’s internal combustion engine is a kind of chemical factory on a small scale. 桥车内燃机实际上是一座小型化工厂。 5.It uses a mixture of petrol and air, and this mixture explodes and burns, to produce the energy which propels the car. 内燃机所用的燃料是汽油和空气的混合物。汽油夹着空气,燃烧后产生驱车动力。 6.But while this is happening, many complicated chemical reactions are taking place. 但是许多复杂的化学反应也同时发生。 7.In particular, part of the petrol-air mixture is not completely burned up, and so the exhaust gases from the engine contain some very dangerous chemicals, such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxides, lead and hydrocarbons. 具体而言,部分汽油空气混合物不能完全燃烧,并且发动机产生的废气包含着一些非常危险的化学物质,比如一氧化碳、氮氧化物、铅和碳氢化合物。8.This is the situation, then, and it’s going to get much worse, unless we do something about it. 这是一种情况,如果我们不对它采取某些措施,这种情况将会变得越来越糟糕。9.So –let’s focus our attention now on ways of controlling or reducing the amount of air pollution caused by the car. 因此,我们现在应把注意力放在控制或者减少由汽车产生的空气污染方法上来。10.I want to mention five possibilities. 我想谈一下可以采用的 5 中措施: 11.First, we can discourage the use of cars. 首先,我们不鼓励使用轿车。 12.For example, we can put higher taxes on petrol and on cars themselves - especially the larger ones that use a lot of petrol. 例如,我们可以给汽油和轿车本身价更高的税 - 特别是耗油量高的大型车。

高级口译教程经典背诵版之国际关系

高级口译教程经典背诵版之国际关系 2011-02-14 TEXT PASSAGE ONE 英译汉: 1.The role of the United Nations has gained increasing importance since the end of the Cold War. 冷战结束后的联合国起着越来越重要的作用。 2.The increasing prestige is due in part to the fact that the Security Council has escaped the paralysis which resulted from the US-Soviet rivalry during the Cold War, a period when the two superpowers used their veto rights against each other, thereby incapacitating the Security Council. 联合国地位的上升部分是因为安理会摆脱了冷战期间因美苏对抗而出现的瘫痪状态,当时两个超级大国各自使用自己的否决权来反对对方,致使安理会无法正常运作。 3.The West, just as the developing world, has discovered that it needs the United Nations to achieve its objectives. 西方世界同发展中国家一样也发现它需要联合国以达到自己的目的。 4.In addition, global problems, including the proliferation of nuclear weapons, rapidly expanding populations, the environment, drugs and refugees, call for the entire international community to pool their efforts to find solutions. 此外,包括核武器扩散、人口激增、环境污染、吸毒以及难民在内的全球性问题要求整个国际社会共同努力,携手寻求解决问题的方法。 5.However, the United Nations faces a series of tough issues. 然而,联合国面临着一系列棘手的问题。 6.First of all, how should the UN respect state sovereignty while dealing with an increasing number of internal conflicts? 首先,如何在着手解决日益增多的国家内部冲突的同时,又能尊重那些国家的主权呢? 7. In many cases, regional organizations cannot resolve regional conflicts. 在许多情况下,区域组织不能解决区域冲突。 8.In the Cold War era, UN peace-keeping forces has two missions: to buffer conflicts and to implement agreements already reached between the parties. 在冷战期间,联合国维和部队有两大使命,即缓解冲突和贯彻有关各方之间达成的协议。 9.Now peace-keeping has turned into peace-enforcement. 现在维护和平已经变成了强制和平。 10.The United Nations has turned from handling international disputes

高级口译教程经典背诵版之会议演讲

TEXT PASSAGE ONE 英译汉: 1.Honorable Mr. Chairman, Ladies and Gentlemen: 尊敬的主席先生,女士们先生们: 2.The world today asks for global cooperation to fight a common war against poverty. 当今世界需要全球合作,共同向贫穷宣战。 3.The recent convening of the United Nations World Summit for Social Development in Copenhagen bore witness to need for the world community to pool their efforts to fight poverty. 最近在哥本哈根召开的联合国社会发展世界首脑会议,已经认识到国际社会携手起来迎战贫穷的必要性。 4.Poverty remains a major challenge facing the world today. 贫穷是当今世界面临的一个主要问题。 5.United Nations statistics show that 20 percent of the world’s population currently live below the poverty line. 联合国统计数字表明20%的世界人口目前仍生活在贫困线以下。 6.In the past half century, many developing countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America have achieved remarkable successes in their economic and social development, especially some newly industrialized nations arising in Asia and Latin America. 在上半个世纪,亚洲、非洲和拉丁美洲的许多发展中国家在经济和社会发展取得了显著的成就,尤其是一些亚洲和拉丁美洲新兴的工业化国家的出现。 7.Developing countries as a whole have reduced their economic disparity against the developed ones, but the gap between the rich and the poor as well as between the extremes of wealth and poverty in some developing countries have not fundamentally improved. 发展中国家总体上缩小了与发达国家的经济差距,但是各国贫富之间差距及发展中国家内部的贫富两极分化的问题还没有从根本上解决。 8.Last year, the per capita of GNP developed countries was US$16,610, whereas that of developing countries was only US$950, of 5.7 percent of the former. 去年,发达国家的人均国民生产总值达到16,610 美元,然而发展中国家的人均国民生产总值只有950 美元,相当于前者的5.7%。 9.Specifically, the per capita GDP of Switzerland reached US$36,410, the highest level in the world, whereas the per capita GNP of Mozambique, the poorest country, was only US$80. 特别的突出的是瑞士的人均国民生产总值达到36,410 美元,居世界之首,而世界上最穷的国家莫桑比克,其人均国民生产总值仅为80 美元。 10.Twenty years ago the United Nations defined 25 least developed countries, and that number has increased to 48 today. 20 年以前联合国确定的最不发达国家的数目是25 个,而今这个数字已经达到48 个。11.A recent survey by the UN International Fund for Agricultural Development shows that in 114 developing countries, 1 billion people among the total 4 billion population live below the poverty line,40 percent more than what was reported in a similar survey conducted 40 years ago. 最近联合国农业发展国际基金组织调查显示在114 个发展中国家里40 亿人口中,有10 亿生活在贫困线以下,比40 年前的一项类似调查所提供的数字多了40%。 12.Major reasons for the sustained poverty in some African and South Asian countries involve the backward economic infrastructure, frequent natural disasters, too rapid population growth,

高级口译试卷材料

第一单元 1.今晚公司总经理将设宴为您洗尘,请您携家人一起光临。 Our managing director will host a reception banquet in your honor tonight, and we would like you and your family to come to the dinner this evening to meet our managing director. 2.您在生活或工作中若有不尽如人意之处,请立即和我联系,我很乐意为您排忧解难。 If you should encounter any inconveniences in your life and work, do not hesitate to let me know and I will be very glad to help you out. 3.我为能在上海接待您和您的家人身感愉快,我很高兴我们能在今后的半年里合作共事。我们将给您配备两名实验助手。必要时,我们还想邀请您的一名同事一起参加我们的一项研究工作。 It gives me such a great pleasure to meet you and your family here in Shanghai and I'm very glad that you will be working with us for the next six months. We'll provide you with two lab assistants and if necessary, we would like to invite one of your associates to join us. 4.您若愿意的话,我们想把你们先安排在地处市中心的假日酒店下榻,从假日酒店开车40分钟可到我们的实验室。 If you don’t mind, we’d like to accommodate you (put you up) at the Holiday Inn, which is located in the downtown area, a forty-minutes drive from our lab. 1.Back in my college days, a professor of Oriental Civilization introduced me to the wealth of the Confucianism and Taoism, and by doing that he planted in the depths of my mind the inexplicable “China dream”. 我大学时期有一位教东方文明史的教授,他使我对博大精深的中国儒家思想和道家学说有所了解,同时也使我萌生了一种难以言表的“中国梦”。 2.Our guest house, a small family-style apartment building, is also available to you if you decide to move out of the hotel. The guesthouse is located in Zhangjiang High-Tech Park of Pudong on the other side of Huangpu River, a beautiful and peaceful environment that has never failed to attract any visitor. 如果你们不喜欢假日酒店,你们也可以搬到公司的招待所去住,我们的招待所是一幢家庭式的公寓小楼,地处浦东张江高科技园区,环境优美安宁,人见人爱。 3.Of course, I will work closely with my Chinese colleagues on my research projects, through which I believe I will realize my “China dream”in the most rewarding direction. 当然啰,我一定会与中国同事密切合作,尽力搞好我们的研究项目,我认为这样做能最有成效地实现我的中国梦。 4.All these years I have been looking forward to visiting this great and legendary country, and I feel honored and pleased that I will be working with my Chinese colleagues in the head office of your automobile group. 多年来我一直期待着能访问这个美丽传奇的国家,同时我为自己能够在贵汽车集团的总部所在地和中国同事合作共事而感到荣幸和愉快。 第二单元 1.我此时的心情可以用孔子在《论语》中的一句话来表达:“有朋自远方来,不亦乐乎。” A remark in The Analects of Confucius can best express what I feel now, "It is such a delight to have friends coming from afar !" 2.近代中国经历了一段积贫积弱、任人宰割的历史。落后就要挨打,这是中国人民从屡遭

林超伦讲解实战口译笔记要点精解

林超伦讲解实战口译笔记要点 笔记是高级口译的关键。使用笔记,是为了补充大脑短期记忆和耐久力的不足,以保证译文的精确度,并保证其不受讲话人持续时间的影响。 如果完全依赖记忆,又没有异常的天赋,即使精力充沛的年青人,也不能胜任高级口译对精确度和耐久力的要求。实际例子,我在工作中多次碰到过。高级口译员没有不靠笔记的。但是,高级口译使用的笔记与一般的概念,风马牛不相及。 请注意,每个人的记忆,思维,和反应都有各自的特点。没有必要全部照搬我的方法。最好用的笔记方式是你自己发展出来的,适合自己的系统。我的介绍是为了给你开个头,起个指点方向,打开思路的作用。 比如,笔记越简单,记录就越迅速。但笔记简单了,对短期记忆的要求就相对提高了。所以,笔记多少为最佳,因人而易,需要摸索出适合于自己的平衡。 要点是: 1. 少写多划。划线条比写文字快。线条形象,相当于翻译的"半成品",有助译员眼看笔记,口出译文。两种情况下应该尽量用线条: 表示动作和动态的词句。比如,以上升的斜线代表"发展","增加","进步","进一步";以下降的斜线代表"减少","下降","恶化"等等。 表示因果或前后关系的词句。比如,用一条线代表"因为/所以","…之后","在…之前",以体现出上下前后之间的关联关系。 2. 少字多意。养成一个词的笔记不超过一个字的习惯。中文里有大量的词汇是由两个,或两个以上的字组成。只要看到其中一个,你的短期记忆就应该能够补齐其余的字。不必多写。比如,"中国"最多写个"中"。"北京"最多写个"北"。英文词也同理处理。"politics" 最多写"poli","government"最多写"gov",等等。另外,需要培养以笔记与记忆互动;看到一个字能说出几个字,甚至一串词的能力。在有上下文的情况下,这不难。比如,谈中国的近况,听到"改革,开放"记一个"改"字,不难从短期记忆中说出原文。听到"British Prime Minister Tony Blair",记"PM",也同样能说出原文。 3. 少线多指。通用一小组线条/标记。否则在自己本来熟悉的中英文之外,又编出一套自己不熟悉的文码使用,会导致需要想一想用哪个符号的情况,适得其反。 4. 少横多竖。采取从上往下的阶梯结构记录,尽量少用通常书写时的横向记录。阶梯结构形象地体现出上下文的逻辑结构,简化了译员的思维过程,方便出译文。 5. 快速书写。必须发展自己的汉字快速书写系统。口译笔记完全是自己看,而且只需要几分钟之内能看懂就行。很多汉字笔划减少后,并不影响确认。我这里讲的不是潦草,而是除了实际口译经常不得不潦草之外,花一些时间,把练习中或口译工作中常用的字琢磨一下,看看可以怎样减少笔划,或理顺笔划,一笔成字。

上海高级口译教程高频词汇汇总

上海高级口译教程高频词汇汇总 第一单元外事接待 第一篇 制药有限公司pharmaceutical Co.Ltd 副总经理deputy managing director 研究生graduate student 论文paper 研究成果research findings 实验助手lab assistant 市中心downtown area 假日酒店Holiday Inn 旅馆招待费hotel accommodation fee 招待所guesthouse 舒适如归make https://www.sodocs.net/doc/547333231.html,fortable 不尽如人意之处inconvenience in life and work 排忧解难help sb.out 第二篇 Stanford University斯坦福大学 a land of wonder充满奇观的国家 head office总部 magical power神奇的魅力 Oriental东方的 Confucianism儒家思想 Taoism道家学说 inexplicable难以言表的 set foot on踏上……的土地 cosmopolitan city国际大都市 maximize充分利用 in no time不久 rewarding有成效的 第二单元礼仪祝辞 第一篇 阁下your excellency... 建交the establishment of diplomatic relations 近海石油勘探offshore oil exploration 积贫积弱,任人宰割enduring impoverishment,long-standing debility and was for a time at the mercy of other countries 落后要挨打lagging behind leaves one vulnerable to attacks 刻骨铭心的教训never-forgotten lesson 中华民族伟大复兴the rejuvenation of China 不懈努力make unremitting efforts 与时具近keep pace with the times

(完整版)高级口译教程笔记unit2

UNIT TWO A CEREMONIAL SPEECH 阁下excellency 建交establishment of diplomatic relations 近海石油勘探offshore oil exploration 积贫积弱、任人宰割enduring impoverishment and long standing deblity 落后就要挨打lagging behind leaves one vulnerable to attacks. 刻骨铭心的教训never forgotten lesson 中华民族的伟大复兴rejuvenate the nation 不懈努力unremitting efforts 与时俱进keep pace with the times 第一要务on the primary task 发展是硬道理development is of overriding importance 科学发展观scientific outlook 和谐社会harmonious society 互利共赢win-win result 本着……的精神in the spirit of … 一贯奉行in persistent pursuit of 双边关系bilateral relations 祝酒join me in toast mission 代表团 gracious hospitality友好款待 convey 转达 bosom friend 知己 thriving and robust 蓬勃向上 megalopolis 特大型城市 boast 以……为自豪 unequalled 不能与……相媲美 miraculous rise 奇迹般地迅速崛起 financial giants 金融业的巨头 business community商业界 manufacturing industry 制造业 IPR(intellectual property rights) 知识产权 joint consultancy service 合资咨询服务机构transnational corporation 跨国公司last but not least 最后 at one's earliest convenience 在其方便的时候,尽早……cherish 珍惜 economic recession 经济不景气 ensure a sustained growth 确保持续增长 on the occasion of 请允许我借……的机会……Economic power 经济大国 Stay focused on 孜孜不倦的做 A moderately prosperous society 小康社会 海内存知己,天涯若比邻long distance separates no bosom friends 欢迎/ 开幕/ 闭幕词welcome / opening / closing speech / address 致开幕/ 闭幕词deliver / make an opening / closing speech 开幕/ 闭幕式opening / closing ceremony 签字仪式signing ceremony 友好访问goodwill visit 宣布……开幕declare…open; declare the commencement / opening of… 宣布……闭幕declare the conclusion / closing of… 发表热情友好的讲话make a warm and friendly speech 热情洋溢的欢迎词gracious speech of welcome 尊敬的市长先生respected / respectable / honorable Mr. Major 陛下Your / his / her Majesty 殿下Your / his / her Highness / Excellency / royal Highness 阁下our / his / her honor / Excellency 夫人madam 以……的名义in the name of 由衷的谢意heartfelt thanks 承蒙……的盛情邀请at the gracious invitation of 回顾过去look back on; in retrospect 展望未来look ahead; look into the future 最后in conclusion 提议祝酒propose a toast 荣幸地答谢您给予我们的热情招待have the honor of reciprocating your warm reception 愉快地答谢您热情洋溢的欢迎词have the pleasure in replying to your gracious speech of welcome 怀着对贵国人民的深厚感情with profound and amicable sentiments for your people 远道来访/来自大洋彼岸的朋友friends coming from a distant land / the other side of the Pacific 作为贵国人民的友好使者as an envoy of friendship of your people 随同贸易代表团来访的商界朋友friends from the business community accompanying the trade delegation 增进我们彼此之间的理解&友谊increase / strengthen / promote / expand our mutual understanding and friendship 促进我们之间友好合作promote / facilitate/ enhance / strengthen / advance our friendly relations of cooperation 符合两国人们的共同利益according with / agree with / conform to/ meet the common interests of our two people 现在我愉快地宣布第二十二届万国邮政联盟大会开幕。Now I have the pleasure to declare the 22nd Universal Postal Congress open. 我非常荣幸地宣布,太空开发北京国际会议现在开幕!我代表中国政府和人民,并以我个人的名义,向所有与会代表和来宾表示热烈的欢迎。It is my great honor to declare the commencement of Beijing International Conference on Outer Space Exploration. On behalf of the Chinese Government and people, and in my own name, I would like to extend my warm welcome to

高级口译教程(第四版)核心词汇

高级口译教程(第四版)口译课文配套核心词汇第一单元外事接待 第一篇 制药有限公司pharmaceutical Co.Ltd 副总经理deputy managing director 研究生graduate student 论文paper 研究成果research findings 实验助手lab assistant 市中心downtown area 假日酒店Holiday Inn 旅馆住宿费hotel accommodation fee 招待所guesthouse 舒适如归make https://www.sodocs.net/doc/547333231.html,fortable 不尽如人意之处inconvenience in life and work 排忧解难help sb.out 第二篇 Stanford University斯坦福大学 a land of wonder充满奇观的国家 head office总部 magical power神奇的魅力 Oriental东方的 Confucianism儒家思想 Taoism道家学说 inexplicable难以言表的 set foot on踏上……的土地 cosmopolitan city国际大都市 maximize充分利用 in no time不久 rewarding有成效的

第二单元礼仪祝辞 第一篇 建交the establishment of diplomatic relations 近海石油勘探offshore oil exploration 积贫积弱,任人宰割enduring impoverishment,long-standing debility and was for a time at the mercy of other countries 落后要挨打lagging behind leaves one vulnerable to attacks 刻骨铭心的教训never-forgotten lesson 中华民族伟大复兴the rejuvenation of China 不懈努力make unremitting efforts 与时俱近keep pace with the times 第一要务the primary task 发展是硬道理development is of overriding importance 全面建设小康社会build a moderately prosperous society in all aspects 高举......伟大旗帜uphold the great banner of 科学发展观scientific outlook 政策的连续性continuity of policy 经济发展方式转变the transformation of the economic development pattern 自主创新independent innovation 包容性增长inclusive growth 改善民生improve people’s well-being 生态文明建设win-win result to everyone’s benefit 互利共赢win-win 本着……的精神it is in the spirit of 一贯奉行in the persistent pursuit of 双边关系bilateral relations 祝酒join sb in a toast 第二篇 mission代表团 gracious hospitality友好款待 convey转达

高级口译教程词汇预习答案

1 外事接待制药有限公司' . 副总经理 研究生研究成果实验助手 市中心 假日酒店旅馆招待费招待所 舒适如归 . 排忧解难. 不尽如人意之处 a 充满奇观的国家神奇的魅力 总部 儒家思想道家学说 难以言表的 踏上……的土地 国际大都市 充分利用 不久 有成效的 2 礼仪祝词阁下... 建交 近海石油勘探 积贫积弱,任人宰割, a 落后要挨打 刻骨铭心的教训 中华民族伟大复兴 不懈努力 与时俱进 第一要务 发展是硬道理 科学发展观 和谐社会 互利共赢 本着……的精神 一贯奉行 双边关系 祝酒 a 代表团 友好款待 转达 知己 蓬勃向上 特大型城市

以……为自豪 不能与……相媲美 奇迹般地迅速崛起 金融业的巨头 商业界 制造业 ( ) 知识产权 合资咨询服务机构 跨国公司 最后 's 在其方便的时候,尽早…… 珍惜 经济不景气 a 确保持续增长 请允许我借……的机会…… 3 商务谈判进出口商品交易会 销售部经理 采购部 宣传小册子 经营范围 机床 工艺 询价 报价 西雅图到岸价(*) 调整价格 具有竞争力 很大 大大地 展台 经营的新品 汽车零部件 调整 不惜以……为代价 我方 发盘/报盘 折扣 货物 免费样品 检验 底盘 还盘

合同格式 规格 单价 保险费由贵方承担 生意顺利成交 4 旅游观光广袤无垠的中华大地 绚丽多姿的自然景观 如诗如画 名胜古迹 兵马俑 故宫 五岳之首's 5 峻拔突兀 山外有山 融自然与文化景观于一体 奇石,清瀑,古松,亭阁, , 历代文人雅士书法家, 石刻碑文 重峦叠嶂 经典佳作 华夏祖先 吉祥之地 祭祀天地 联合国教科文组织(,其他不必说了吧?) 世界自然与文化遗产 地质变化 's 地壳 热带地区 珍禽奇兽,奇花异草 大堡礁 's 阿叶尔斯石柱山 卡喀杜国家公园 悉尼歌剧院 滑雪场a 滑冰场 () 国内生产总值 野营公园 大篷车和小木屋 国际烹饪水准 风味餐厅 离境印花税票 美国运通信用卡 6 宣传介绍

2011上海高级口译笔试真题及答案

2011年上海口译考试高级口译笔试(全真试题+答案)完整版 SECTION 1: LISTENING TEST (30 minutes) Part A: Spot Dictation Directions: In this part of the test, you will hear a passage and read the same passag e with blanks in it. Fill in each of the blanks with the world or words you have heard o n the tape. Write your answer in the corresponding space in your ANSWER BOOKLET. Remember you will hear the passage ONLY ONCE. Play is very important for humans from birth to death. Play is not meant to be just for children. It is a form of ___________ (1) that can tap into your creativity, and can al low you the chance to find your inner child and the inner child of others. I have collecte d the ___________ (2) of play here. Play can stimulate you ___________ (3). It can go against all the rules, and change t he same ___________ (4). Walt Disney was devoted to play, and his willingness to ____ _______ (5) changed the world of entertainment. The next time you are stuck in a _____ ______ (6) way of life, pull out a box of color pencils, modeling clay, glue and scissors, and ___________ (7) and break free. You will be amazed at the way your thinking ___ ________ (8). Playing can bring greater joy into your life. What do you think the world would be like-if ___________ (9) each day in play? I bet just asking you this question has ______ _____ (10). Play creates laughter, joy, entertainment, ___________ (11). Starting today, try to get 30 minutes each day to engage in some form of play, and ___________ (12) ris e! Play is known ___________ (13). Studies show that, as humans, play is part of our nature. We have the need to play because it is instinctive and ___________ (14). With regular play, our problem-solving and ___________ (15) will be in much better shape to handle this complex world, and we are much more likely to choose _________ __ (16) as they arise. It creates laughter and freedom that can instantly reduce stress and __________ (17) to our daily living. Play can ___________ (18), curiosity, and creativity. Research shows that play is bot h a ‘hands-on’ and ‘minds-on’ learning process. It produces a deeper, ___________ (19) o f the world and its possibilities. We begin giving meaning to life through story making, a nd playing out ___________ (20). Part B: Listening Comprehension

相关主题