搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 2021年商务英语BEC常用精选句型100句

2021年商务英语BEC常用精选句型100句

2021年商务英语BEC常用精选句型100句
2021年商务英语BEC常用精选句型100句

商务英语(BEC)惯用精选句型100句1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.

我需要一种成套服务,涉及机票和住宿

2 I'd like to change this ticket to the first class.

我想把这张票换成头等车。

3 I'd like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.

我要预订去芝加哥卧铺。

4 I won't check this baggage

这件行李我不托运。

5 I'd like to sit in the front of the plane.

我要坐在飞机前部。

6 I missed my train.

我未赶上火车。

7 I haven't nothing to declare.

我没有要申报东西。

8 It's all personal effects.

这些东西都是我私人用。

9 I'll pick up ticket at the airport counter.

我会在机场柜台拿机票。

10 I'd like two seats on today's Northwest Flight 7 to Detroit,please.

我想订两张今天西北航空公司7班次究竟特律机票。

11 We waited for John in the lobby of the airport.

咱们在机场大厅里等约翰。

12 I'd like to buy an excursion pass instead.

我要买一张优待票代替。

13 I'd like a refund on this ticket.

我要退这张票。

14 I'd like to have a seat by the window.

我要一种靠窗座位。

15 You have to change at Chicago Station.

你必要要在芝加哥站转车。

16 We have only one a day for New York.

到纽约一天只有一班。

17 Sorry,they are already full.

抱歉,所有满了。

18 I'd like to reserve a seat to New York.

我要预订一种座位去纽约。

19 The flight number is AK708 on September 5th.

班机号码是9月5日AK708。

20 There's a ten thirty flight in the morning.

早上10点半有班机。

21 I'm looking for my baggage。

我正在找我行李。

22 I'd like to make a reservation

我想预订。

23 The sooner,the better.

越快越好。

24 I'd like to change my reservation.

我想变更一下我预订。

25 I'd like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.

我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京班机。

26 My reservation number is 2991.

我预订号码是2991。

27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.

我在东京预订。

28 I made reservations yesterday.

我昨天预订。

29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.

我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京机票。

30 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.

我星期六总是有一大堆衣物要洗。

31 The laundry is not dry enough.

衣服还没干。

32 I put too much detergent in the washer.

我在洗衣机里放了太多洗衣粉。

33 This stain is really stubborn.

这污垢去不掉。

34 I did three loads of wash today.

我今天洗了三次衣服。

35 The train is comfortable.

坐火车很舒服。

36 I checked my baggage in the baggage section.

我在行李房托运营李。

37 He guessed the train would come in early.

她猜想火车会很早到达。

38 The stations are always full of people。

火车站里经常挤满了人。

39 I hope you have a good trip.

祝你旅途高兴。

40 You need to transfer at Central Station.

你必要在中央车站换车。

41 How long are you going to stay here?

你要在这里停留多久?

42 Do you have anything to declare?

你有东西要申报关税吗?

43 What's the purpose of your visit?

你旅行目是什么?

44 What time does the ship leave?

船什么时间启航?

45 When will the ship leave for Honolulu?

这艘船什么时候出发去檀香山?

46 Could you please give me the departure time?

你能告诉我出发时间吗?

47 Do I need a reservation to go by ship?

我坐船去需要预订吗?

48 How much for a one-way ticket to Shanghai?

去上海单程票多少钱?

49 When would you like to return?

你打算什么时候回来/去?

50 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天票吗?

51 Do you have any tickets available for that date?

你们有那天票吗?

52 How much does a round trip ticket to go there cost?

张去那边来回票要多少钱?

53 Would you take this coat to the cleaner's?

你可以把这件外套送到洗衣店吗?

54 Will you iron out the wrinkles in this skirt?

可以帮我把这件裙子烫平吗?

55 Won't you iron this shirt for me?

可以帮我烫这件衬衫吗?

56 Will you bring the laundry in if it rains?

下雨时请你收一下衣服,好吗?

57 Where am I supposed to pay the excess train fare?

我应当在哪里补票?

58 Where can you pick up your suitcase?

你在哪里取你手提箱呢?

59 When can you pick up your ticket?

你什么时候可拿到车票呢?

60 Where is immigration?

入境处在什么地方?

61 Where can I get my baggage?

我到哪里去拿我行李呢?

62 Is the departure time on schedule?

起飞时间准时吗?

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式

用英文写电子邮件的常用句式 1. Greeting message 祝福 Hope you have a good trip back. 祝旅途愉快。 How are you? 你好吗? How is the project going on? 项目进行顺利吗? 2. Initiate a meeting 发起会议 I suggest we have a call tonight at 9:30pm (China Time) with you and Brown. Please let me know if the time is okay for you and Ben. 我建议我们今晚九点半和Brown小聚一下,你和Ben有没有空? I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A. 今天下午我建议我们就A项目的发展计划开会讨论一下。 We’d like to have the meeting on Thu Oct 30. Same time. 十月三十号(周三),老时间,开会。 Let’s make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time. 下周一盐湖城时区下午五点半开会。 I want to talk to you over the phone regarding issues about report development and the XXX project. 我想跟你电话讨论下报告进展和XXX项目的情况。 3. Seeking for more information/feedbacks/suggestions 咨询信息/反馈/建议 Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me know. 如果存取文件有任何问题请和我联系。 Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule.

商务英语函电常用句型

【无忧考网https://www.sodocs.net/doc/d314055665.html, - 商务英语考试(BEC)】: 1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken. 有劳贵方,不胜感激。 2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter. 不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。 3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair. 对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。 4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us. 对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。 5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter. 贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。 6.We should be grateful for your trial order. 如承试订货,不胜感激。 7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements. 如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。 8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples. 如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。 9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration. 如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。 10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received. 收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。 11.We assure you of our best services at all times. 我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。 12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so. 贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。 13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur. 我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。 14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you. 我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。 15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges. 我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。 16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly requirements without interruption. 我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。 17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire. 我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。 18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise. 我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。 19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit. 这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。 20.We solicit a continua ance of your confidence and support.

商务英语写作复习题

商务英语写作复习题 1.建立业务关系的信函 ●信息来源(告知对方你是从何渠道了解到对方的) ●对你的公司做简单介绍(公司的业务范围,稍稍“宣传”一下你公司的 产品和服务。 ●写信的目的(你想与对方做什么生意,比如,想购买对方的产品,推 销你自己的产品,想与对方建立合资公司等)。 ●表达与对方合作和早日收到回复的愿望。 Sample Letter May 10, 2003 Dear Sirs, We have obtai ned the name and address of your corporation from the Commercial Counselor’s Office of your Embassy in our country, through whom we learned that you are the manufacturers and exporters of bamboo products. We are very pleased to communicate you for the possibility of trading together. We have been in business as importers of general merchandise since 1965 and can particularly boast of having vast and wide experience in the business line of bamboo products. Our bankers are Guarantee Trust bank, Holland, from whom you will be able to get any information you may require concerning our business character and financial standing. We should appreciate it if you would let us know your trade terms and forward us copy of your catalogue or helpful literature and your latest price list. We look forward to the pleasure of hearing from you soon. Yours faithfully 2.订购函 你公司准备向某公司订购一批产品。请你写一封订购信,其内容应

商务英语之订单最常用句子

商务英语之订单最常用句子 我们想订你们的货,今天会寄上正式的订单。 1. We'd like to order your products. We'll send our official order today. 你是否收到了我们订电话机的订单? 2. Did you get our order for your telephones? 我们发现贵公司的订单最近逐渐减少了,对吗? 3. We've noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, haven't you? 那是因为我们转向成衣生意的缘故。 4. That's because we have switched to made-up goods market. 目前有什么我可以代您订购的吗? 5. Is there anything I can book for you now? 现在我们能向你订购的只有棉织品。 6. What we can order from you right now are cotton goods. 你可以告诉我货名和数量吗? 7. Can you let me have the name and quantities? 除非你方三月订货,否则我们无法6月送货。 8. Unless you order in March, we won't be able to deliver in June. 我准备向你们订货,但是唯一的条件是,货物只限卖给芬兰的公司。

9. I'm ready to place an order with you, but only one condition is that the goods are confined to Finland. 前寄样品必须在8月底以前到达伦敦,否则所订货物都将无效。 10. Advanced samples must arrive in London before the end of August; otherwise the goods are useless. 我们可以修改一下29734号订单吗? 11. Can we make a change on order No. 29734? 我们想增加99725号订单上AR-26的数量。 12. We want to increase the number of AR-26s on order No. 99725. 商务旅行必备48句经典句型 1 Do I have to make a reconfirmation? 我还要再确认吗? 2 Is there any earlier one? 3 Could you tell me my reservation number, please? 请你告诉我我的预订号码好吗? 4 Can I get a seat for today's 7:00 a.m train? 我可以买今天上午7点的火车票吗? 5 Could you change my flight date from London to Tokyo? 请你更改一下从伦敦到东京的班机日期好吗? 6 Is there any discount for the USA Railpass?

商务英语公司简介填写范文模版

商务英语公司简介填写模版 使用方法:按照括号中提示填写相应的英文即可。 模版A: Established in (成立年份), (公司英文名称) is a manufacturer (生产兼贸易,可用manufacturer and trader) specialized in the research, development and production of (公司主打产品). We are located in (公司所在城市), with convenient transportation access.All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world. If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future. 对应中文翻译: ABC公司成立于XX年,专业生产XXX产品,集产品研发和生产于一体。我公司地处XX 市,交通便利。我司所有产品采用国际质量标准,产品远销海外,享誉海内外众多市场。 如果贵司对我们任一款产品有意或有订单意向,欢迎随时联系我们。我们期待与全球客户携手合作,共创未来。 模版B: Established in (成立年份), (公司英文名称)is a professional manufacturer and exporter that is concerned with the design, development and production of(行业产品). We are located in (公司所在城市), with convenient transportation access.All of our products comply with international quality standards and are greatly appreciated in a variety of different markets throughout the world. We have over (员工人数) employees, boast an annual sales figure that exceeds USD (销售额) and currently export(出口比例) of our production worldwide. Our well-equipped facilities and excellent quality control throughout all stages of production enable us to guarantee total customer satisfaction. As a result of our high quality products and outstanding customer service, we have gained a global sales network reaching(主要出口国家). If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future. ABC公司成立于XX年,专业生产和出口XXX产品,集产品设计、研发和生产于一体。我公司地处XX市,交通便利。我司所有产品采用国际质量标准,产品远销海外,享誉海内外众多市场。

英文商务邮件常用语句型

65个商务邮件常用语(中英对照) 1. If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何问题,请告诉我。 2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 请参照下面的暂定计划 3. Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. 4.We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我们在您确认的基础上按您的指示行事。 5.Hare are you doing 还好吧? 6. Thanks in advance and best regards. 7. Looking forward seeing you soon. 8.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know. 9.here`s why: 原因如下 10.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 请检讨,并让我们一起讨论我们应该怎样继续。 11.We would like to lock up this business. 我们想锁定这笔生意 12.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你们对上述问题回复后,我们会立即决定我们会选择哪个方案。 13.Thanks for your understanding. 谢谢您的谅解 14.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你们还需要其他信息吗? 15.Will get back to you ASAP. 会尽快回复你! 16.Let`s discuss this then 到时我们讨论下这个问题。 17.Please review the below email our US office and advise.请查看以下我们US办公室发的E-mail并进行回复 18.Noted and understand all below. 19.Please review and advise us with any questions. 20.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause让我们试试吧…这是值得支持的 21.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?现在有很多问题,我们怎样处理 22.As I explained over the phone,today,如同我今天在电话中解释的那样 23.Since we will have one chance only.既然我们只要一个选择 24.Please note and proceed as is,请注意,并按现况继续

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1. 称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 2. 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 3. 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 4. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference? 5. 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 6. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 7. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 8. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 9. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 10. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you soon. /meeting you ./ seeing you next Friday. 货运英语 货物goods | | freight | | cargo 运输transportation | | transit | | conveyance

商务英语写作常用句型集合

欢迎各位员工及家属参与。 All staff and their family members are welcome. 董事会将于8月4号星期五下午3点在1131室召开会议。 The board of directors will be conducting a meeting at 3 p.m on Friday ,august 4 in room 1131 我们的门诊政策有所变动,希望大家注意。 There has been a change in our clinic sercice policy which we would like to bring to your attention. This Wednesday’s regular meeting announced the establishment of Research and Development Department. 这个周三的公司例会宣布成立公司研发部。 Call zhang wen at 2397884 for more detailed information. 有关详情请联系张文,电话2397884 We wish to take this opportunity to thank you for being coopertive. 借此机会感谢大家的配合。 We very much hope that you will be able to attend our wedding ceremony and look forward to meeting you on 22 november. 我们非常希望你能参加我们的结婚典礼,希望能在11月22号那天见到你。 Mr .and mrs michael garwood request the honor of your presence at an gardon party to celebrate their daughter’s graduation from college。michael garwood 夫妇很荣幸能邀请您参加庆祝他们女儿大学毕业的花园聚会。 You and your family members are cordially invited to attend the pwc annual ball. 盛情邀请您和家人参加pwc的周年舞会 希望您能接受邀请,并在7月23日之前回复. l hope you will accept the invitation and reply before 23rd july. 晚宴开始前在209室会有茶点,欢迎前往。 Tea and cakes will be served before the evening dinner in room 209.welcome to join us. Please remit payment withhin ten days so that you can maintain your credit rating 请于10天内汇款,以维持你的信用等级。 Althought abc company has reserved the clubhouse for saturay ,we can instead offer you our conference room,which seats 60. 虽然ABC公司已预订在星期六使用会所,但是我们仍能为您提够60人的会议室。 You will be glad to know that your request for reimbursement for travel expense is granted. 您要求报销差旅费的请求已被批准,相信您一定很高兴得知这一消息。 Customers will be provided with the best service owing to our long experience in the catering business. 凭借在饮食业的丰富经验,我们能为顾客提供最好的服务。 We have noticed in your letter that the damages to five chairs in shipment were found. 从您的来信得知,已发现5把椅子在装运过程中受到损坏。 我们希望本月底以前收到您应付的金额。 We hope to receive the amount due by the end of this month. 我们希望你们能对货物满意,并期待收到你们更多的订单。 We hope you are satisfied with our goods,and look forward to receiving your future orders. 对于任何不便之处我们再次表示感谢。 We apologize again for any inconvenience.

商务英语写作

Establishment of Correspondent Relationship Letter 1 (Letter from a Foreign Bank Suggesting the Establishment of Correspondent Relationship) We are a bank recently incorporated and established in the CCC Republic, wholly owned by citizens of the CCC Republic. We commenced our operation on Sept. 7, 1965 with a capital of US$ 10,000,000.00 fully paid. We have been receiving a number of requests from our customers to open irrevocable letters of credit or

to make remittances by mail and by cable in favour of beneficiaries in China. Until now we have been advising these transactions to you through our London correspondent, DEF Bank Ltd. , who has been acting as our reimbursing bank. Accordingly, it has long been our intention to establish direct correspondent relations with you in order to facilitate the handling of the above-mentioned transactions. Should this be agreeable to you, we will arrange for our Authorized Signatures and Telegraphic Test Key to be forwarded to you. We should be grateful if you would inform us too of the names of the banks to whom you would want us to remit the cover for our transactions, particularly for those expressed in Pound Sterling, U. S. dollars and Swiss francs. In order to acquaint you with the

商务英语常用句型

商务英语常用句型 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today…关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5…先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about…如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail…如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone…如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting…如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement…按照你的要求…10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided…回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定…11.This is in response to your e-mail today.这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。 12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in China.如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。 14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.我收到你关于这个主题的留言。 我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。 15. Please be advised/informed that…请被告知…16. Please note that…请注意…17. We would like to inform you that…我们想要通知你…18. I am convinced that…我确信…19. We agree with you on…我们同意你

商务英语常用句型40句

商务英语常用句型40句 大家在商务英语写作的时候一定会为用哪些句型烦恼吧,下面小编为你分享商务英语常用句型吧! 1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you… 我写信是要确认/询问/通知你… 2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2. 我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。 3. With reference to our telephone conversation today… 关于我们今天在电话中的谈话... 4. In my previous e-mail on October 5… 先前在10月5日所写的信… 5. As I mentioned earlier about… 如我先前所提及关于… 6. As indicated in my previous e-mail… 如我在先前的信中所提出… 7. As we discussed on the phone… 如我们上次在电话中的讨论… 8. From our decision at the previous meeting… 如我们在上次会议中的决定… 9. As you requested/per your requirement… 按照你的要求… 10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided… 回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定… 11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

商务英语写作之发盘

I Fashion Co.Ltd. 6 2 1 – 1 2 # Student’s Apartment Business College of Shanxi University Taiyuan City, Shanxi Province China 9 May 2011 Mr. Rabbit: Sales Manager Empire Typewriters 190C Happy Street New York America Dear Mr. Rabbit Re: Office Furniture Details Thank you for your letter of May 8. We are grateful to you for your interest in our office furniture. In reply to your inquiry in your last letter, we hereby send you our illustrated catalogue and price list with details as follows. 20 Solid Wood Desks @ RMB 1,000 RMB 20,000 20 Office Swivel Chairs @ RMB 300 RMB 6,000 20 Solid Wood Bookcases @ RBM 1500 RMB 30,000 RMB 56,000 Less 15℅ discount for payment within 30days RMB 8,400 TOTAL RMB 47,600 The above quoted price includes transportation and insurance. Please note that this quotation is subject to acceptance within three weeks, we can guarantee delivery five days of receipt of a firm order. We look forward to your order and long-term cooperation with you. Yours sincerely for I FASHION

商务英语信件常用句型

商务英语信件常用句型 1.称呼和结束句: Dear Sir Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Sirs Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Madam Yours faithfully Dear Ms Brown Yours sincerely Dear Mr Mith Yours sincerely 介绍这封信的背景: With reference to: With reference to your advertisement in the Times of 12th December,… With reference to your phone call today,… 解释写信原因: I am writing to… I am writing to confirm the arrangement. I am writing to enquire about the price and discount of your products. I am writing to inform you that we have sent your goods on July 21. I am writing to apologise for the delay of the goods. 提出要求: I would be grateful if you could send me a catalogue. I would appreciate it if you could deliver them as soon as possible. Could you possibly give a presentation at the annual sales conference 表示感谢 Thank you for… Thank you for your telephone call today. Thank you for sending the catalogue to me. 随信寄去的材料 Please find enclosed a cheque. I am enclose a price list. We enclose a brochure. 表示道歉 I am sorry that our cashier charged you too much. I apologize for not attending the meeting. I am sorry for not replying to your letter. 确认某事 I am pleased to confirm the booking of the conference room on Monday ,March 3—5 . I can assure you that we can deliver the goods by the required date. 讲述不好的消息 Unfortunately, the handles of the teapots were missing. I am afraid that only two of the ten microphones can work. 结束一封信 Thank you for your help. Please contact us again if we can help in any way. / you have any questions.

相关主题