搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)
卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

大家早上好

Good morning everyone,

英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise,

也许是英国历史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰

Over 33 million people from England,

和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

应该是感到自豪的是我们信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these islands

这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策

we trust the people for these big decisions.

英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

We not only have a parliamentary democracy,

而且有关英国如何治理的问题

but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed

有的时候就需要问问人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

这就是我们所做的

and that is what we have done.

英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他们的意愿必须得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

including all those who put aside party differences

他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的

and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign

努力和激情表示祝贺

for the spirited and passionate case that they made.

英国人民的意志必须服从

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各种组织

not least because so many things were said

对其重要性曾做出的那些解释

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以不能对结果有任何的怀疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市场和投资者保证

I would reassure those markets and investors

英国的经济基本面是强劲的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

以及住在英国的欧盟公民

and European citizens living here

我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面暂时不会发生变化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

货物依然可以流通服务依旧能够交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

这需要苏格兰和

This will need to involve the full engagement of

北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

确保捍卫并增进

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

英国国内各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但要做到以上全部我们需要强劲、坚定且负责任的领导者

But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

我非常骄傲和荣幸能在过去的六年里担任这个国家的首相

I am very proud and very honored to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

我相信我们做出了巨大的进步

I believe we have made great steps,

就业人数从未如此之多;

with more people in work than ever before in our history;

我们对福利和教育进行改革

with reforms to welfare and education;

改善人民生活质量

increasing people’s life chances;

建设更大更强的社会;

building a bigger and stronger society;

保持对全世界最贫困人民做出的承诺;

keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world,

不论性别因素,让相爱的人们合法结婚。

and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.

所有这一切都将让英国继续保持其经济实力

But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength

我对帮助实现这一切的所有人表示感谢

and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.

我始终相信,对重大决策,我们应该面对,而不是回避

I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions – not duck them.

这就是为什么我们成立了70年来首个联合政府

That’s why we delivered the first Coalition government in seventy years

带领经济脱离濒危边缘

to bring our economy back from the brink.

这就是为什么我们在苏格兰进行了公正、合法、有决定意义的公投

It’s why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.

这也是为什么我做出承诺

And why I made the pledge

与欧盟重新商议英国的地位

to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union

开启英国与欧盟关系的公投

and hold a referendum on our membership,

并实现它们

and have carried those things out.

我以自己知道的唯一方法进行着这个过程

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how

那就是直接、用心地表达我内心的想法和感受。

– which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel – head, heart and soul. 我没有任何保留,我的立场很明确

I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief

英国在欧盟内将会更加强大、安全和繁荣

that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union,

我也强调了这次公投

and I made clear the referendum

跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,没有任何关系。

was about this and this alone – not the future of any single politician, including myself.

但是英国民众已经做出了明确且不同的选择

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path,

因此我认为英国需要新的领导人来带领我们的国家向前

and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.

我将以首相的身份尽我所能

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister

在未来几个星期、几个月中稳定局面

to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months,

但我认为并不应该由我作为领导人

but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain

带领我们的国家向新的目的地前进

that steers our country to its next destination.

这是我经过慎重考虑做出的决定

This is not a decision I have taken lightly

但是我认为一段稳定的时期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的领导人才符合国家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天没有必要说明确切的时间表

There is no need for a precise timetable today

但在我看来目标应是在十月的保守党会议上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

选出一个适当的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保证稳定将是重要的

Delivering stability will be important

未来三个月我将继续出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

还有我的内阁也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

内阁将在星期一开会

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一个声明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps 建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

我们还将继续推进重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下说明我将采取的步骤

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而与欧盟的谈判

A negotiation with the European Union

将需要一个新的首相的领导

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我认为应该由一位新首相来决定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50条

about when to trigger Article 50

并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

下周我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

I will attend the European Council next week

解释英国人已经作出的决定和我自己的决定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英国人民已经做出了选择

The British people have made a choice,

这不仅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected

而且那些争论中输掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument

包括我自己也应该帮助脱欧成功

- myself included - should help to make it work.

英国是一个特殊的国家我们这么多优点

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

采用议会民主制通过和平的辩论

–a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

解决关于我们未来的重大问题

about our future through peaceful debate,

英国是一个贸易大国有着科学和艺术

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技术和也有创造力享誉世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

虽然英国并不完美但我相信英国能成为

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

人们可以来做出贡献

where people can come and make a contribution

并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

虽然离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一个来赞美英国难以置信的优势

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前说过英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事实上我们能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

现在已决定离开

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我们需要找到最佳的办法

we need to find the best way

我会尽我所能来提供帮助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我热爱这个国家为国家服务我感到荣幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我会尽我所能在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

人与人之间的距离虽然摸不着,看不见,但的的确确是一杆实实在在的秤。真与假,善与恶,美与丑,尽在秤杆上可以看出;人心的大小,胸怀的宽窄,拨一拨秤砣全然知晓。

人与人之间的距离,不可太近。

与人太近了,常常看人不清。一个人既有优点,也有缺点,所谓人无完人,金无赤足是也。初识时,走得太近就会模糊了不足,宠之;时间久了,原本的美丽之处也成了瑕疵,嫌之。

与人太近了,便随手可得,有时得物,据为己有,太过贪财;有时得人,为己所用,也许贪色。贪财也好,贪色亦罢,都是一种贪心。

与人太近了,最可悲的就是会把自己丢在别人身上,找不到自己的影子,忘了回家的路。

这世上,根本没有零距离的人际关系,因为人总是有一份自私的,人与人之间太近的距离,易滋生事端,恩怨相随。所以,人与人相处的太近了,便渐渐相远。

人与人之间的距离也不可太远。

太远了,就像放飞的风筝,过高断线。

太远了,就像南徙的大雁,失群哀鸣。

太远了,就像失联的旅人,形单影只。

人与人之间的距离,有时,先远后近;有时,先近后远。这每次的变化之中,总是有一个难以忘记的故事或者一段难以割舍的情。

有时候,人与人之间的距离,忽然间近了,其实还是远;忽然间远了,肯定是伤了谁。

人与人之间的距离,如果是一份信笺,那是思念;如果是一个微笑,那是宽容;如果是一句问候,那是友谊;如果是一次付出,那是责任。这样的距离,即便是远,但也很近。

最怕的,人与人之间的距离就是一句失真的谗言,一个不屑的眼神,一叠诱人的纸币,或者是一条无法逾越的深谷。这样的距离,即便是近,但也很远。

人与人之间最美的距离,就是不远不近,远中有近,近中有远,远而不离开,近而不相丢。

太远的距离,只需要一份宽容,就不会走得太远而行同陌人;太近的距离,只需要一份自尊,就不会走得太近而丢了自己。不远不近的距离,多像一朵艳丽的花,一首悦耳的歌,一首优美的诗。

人生路上,每个人的相遇、相识,都是一份缘,我们都是相互之间不可或缺的伴。

人与人之间的距离虽然摸不着,看不见,但的的确确是一杆实实在在的秤。真与假,善与恶,美与丑,尽在秤杆上可以看出;人心的大小,胸怀的宽窄,拨一拨秤砣全然知晓。

人与人之间的距离,不可太近。

与人太近了,常常看人不清。一个人既有优点,也有缺点,所谓人无完人,金无赤足是也。初识时,走得太近就会模糊了不足,宠之;时间久了,原本的美丽之处也成了瑕疵,嫌之。

与人太近了,便随手可得,有时得物,据为己有,太过贪财;有时得人,为己所用,也许贪色。贪财也好,贪色亦罢,都是一种贪心。

与人太近了,最可悲的就是会把自己丢在别人身上,找不到自己的影子,忘了回家的路。

这世上,根本没有零距离的人际关系,因为人总是有一份自私的,人与人之间太近的距离,易滋生事端,恩怨相随。所以,人与人相处的太近了,便渐渐相远。

人与人之间的距离也不可太远。

太远了,就像放飞的风筝,过高断线。

太远了,就像南徙的大雁,失群哀鸣。

太远了,就像失联的旅人,形单影只。

人与人之间的距离,有时,先远后近;有时,先近后远。这每次的变化之中,总是有一个难以忘记的故事或者一段难以割舍的情。

有时候,人与人之间的距离,忽然间近了,其实还是远;忽然间远了,肯定是伤了谁。

人与人之间的距离,如果是一份信笺,那是思念;如果是一个微笑,那是宽容;如果是一句问候,那是友谊;如果是一次付出,那是责任。这样的距离,即便是远,但也很近。

最怕的,人与人之间的距离就是一句失真的谗言,一个不屑的眼神,一叠诱人的纸币,或者是一条无法逾越的深谷。这样的距离,即便是近,但也很远。

人与人之间最美的距离,就是不远不近,远中有近,近中有远,远而不离开,近而不相丢。

太远的距离,只需要一份宽容,就不会走得太远而行同陌人;太近的距离,只需要一份自尊,就不会走得太近而丢了自己。不远不近的距离,多像一朵艳丽的花,一首悦耳的歌,一首优美的诗。

人生路上,每个人的相遇、相识,都是一份缘,我们都是相互之间不可或缺的伴。

卡梅伦首相发表文章:永恒的莎士比亚(双语)

Shakespeare Lives 永恒的莎士比亚 British Prime Minister David Cameron 英国首相大卫·卡梅伦 This year’s four hundredth anniversary of the death of William Shakespeare is not just an opportunity to commemorate1 one of the greatest playwrights2 of all time. It is a moment to celebrate the extraordinary ongoing3 influence of a man who – to borrow from his own description of Julius Caesar –“doth bestride the narrow world like a Colossus.” 今年是英国戏剧大师威廉·莎士比亚去世400周年。我们怀念他的伟大作品,也向他永存于世的影响力致敬。正如名剧《裘力斯·凯撒》中的台词,“他像一位巨人,跨越了这狭隘的世界”。 Shakespeare’s legacy4 is without parallel: his works translated into over 100 languages and studied by half the world’s schoolchildren. As one of his conte mporaries, Ben Jonson, said: “Shakespeare is not of an age, but for all time.” He lives today in our language, our culture and society – and through his enduring influence on education. 莎翁的作品被翻译成100多种语言,被全世界一半的学生诵读,其传播之广,前所未有。同时代的剧作家本·琼森曾说,“莎士比亚超越了时代,他将永世不朽。”今天,他仍然活在我们的语言、文化和社会中,对教育的影响弥久常新。 Shakespeare played a critical role in shaping modern English and helping5to make it the world’s language. The first major dictionary compiled by Samuel Johnson drew on Shakespeare more than any other writer. Three thousand new words and phrases all first appeared in print in Shakespeare’s plays. I remember from my own childhood how many of them are found for the first time in Henry V. Words like dishearten, divest6, addiction7, motionless, leapfrog – and phrases like “once more unto the breach”, “band of brothers” and “heart of gold” – have all passed into our language today with no need to reference their original context. Shakespeare also pioneered innovative8 use of grammatical form and structure – including verse without rhymes, superlatives and the connecting of existing words to make new words, like bloodstained – while the pre-eminence of his plays also did much to standardise spelling and grammar. 莎翁在构建现代英语,使之成为全球通用语方面发挥了关键作用。塞缪尔·约翰逊编纂的《英语大辞典》中引用莎翁的句子,比其他作家都多。莎翁剧本中创造的英语新词、新短语多达三千。历史剧《亨利五世》中不少第一次出现的词,如dishearten、divest、addiction、motionless和leapfrog,以及短语,如once more unto the breach、band of brothers 和heart of gold,都沿用至今,成了耳熟能详的词汇。他在语法形式和结构方面亦有创新,如无韵诗、最高级和组合现有词汇形成新词方面(如bloodstained),而他的一些杰出剧作也对拼写和语法的标准化发挥了作用。 But Shakespeare’s influence is felt far beyond our language. His words, his plots and his characters continue to inspire much of our culture and wider society. Nelson Mandela, while a prisoner on Robben Island, cherished a quote from Julius Caesar which said “Cowards die many times before their death,

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲(英文稿)

Good morning everyone. The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise , perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland,Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions, we not only have a parliamentary democracy but on questions about the arrangements for how we’ve governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is w hat we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union, and their will must be respected. I want to thank every one who took part in campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences, to speak i n what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the “Leave Campaign”for the spirited and passionate case they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered . It was not a d ecision that was taken lightly, not least because so many thing were said by many different organizations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Brito n has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. And I would also reassure the Brits in the European countries and European citizens living here that there would be no immediate changes in your circum stances,there will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all, this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I am very proud and very honored to be Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we’ve made great steps with more people in work than ever before in our history,with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people’s life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keepin g our promises to the poorest people in the world, and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality. But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength. And I am grateful to everyone who’s helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not doubt them. That is why we deliveredthe firstcoalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink. It is why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in S cotland. And it’s why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how which is to say directly and p assionately what I think and feel head, heart and soul. I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that the British is stronger safer and better off in side the European Union. And I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone not the future of any single politician including myself.

新编离职发言稿【优质精彩实用】

离职发言稿 尊敬的XX书记和各位同事: 大家好!刚才卫计委的XX书记宣布了XX卫生院领导班子变动情况的决定,并代表卫计委作了重要讲话,提出了殷切期望。首先,我对上级的安排表示衷心的拥护!同时对XX院长的任职表示最真诚的祝贺! 此时此刻,我心情很激动,有很多话想和大家说,有很多事想向大家汇报,但又不知道从何说起。说实在的,目前医院的现状并不让人满意,医院很多事务不尽如人意。虽然很多事情让我头疼,但我真不愿意离开这个自己已经熟悉的家,但组织的决定必须无条件的执行。 我到XX卫生院已X年了,大家对我的性格、为人、处事,以及对待工作的态度应该说有了很深的了解。我个人认为,性格直爽、办事实在,有啥说啥,不藏不噎,无防人之心,更无害人之心。我自己也认为在工作上认真负责、敢于负责,严格遵照法规制度办事,不怕得罪人,争取把工作做得更好。在和班子成员与同事们相处上,努力维护班子的团结和谐,真心对待每一位职工。当然,由于本人能力有限,很多事情没有办好,很多要求无法满足,为此时时感到愧疚。但我觉得,只要在工作历程上、在人生旅途中,做到问心无愧、光明磊落、坦坦荡荡,也就无愧我心! 由于有卫生和计生委的正确领导、党委政府的关怀、同事们的精诚团结以及每个人兢兢业业的工作,虽然困难重重,但我们在X年取得了可喜的成绩:不仅成功创办一甲医院,还获得了多

个单项奖和全县卫生综合目标考核考评二等奖。 相遇是缘,相知是福。我和大家从不熟悉到相识相知,是难得的缘分。这两年多的岁月将成为我难以忘却的记忆,今天,我怀着感激和不舍的心情与大家道别。借此机会,说八个字的四句话:感谢、难舍、抱歉、祝愿。 一是感谢。感谢各位同事一直以来对我的信任、支持和帮助,是大家信任我,使我有信心与大家共事并担好班长之责;是你们的大力支持,使我能够与大家一起克难奋进,取得一个又一个胜利;是你们的真诚帮助,使我不断提高和完善自己。我所走的每一步,我们所取得的每一个成效,都是你们努力支持、帮助的结果。没有大家的支持帮助,我孤掌难鸣,甚至寸步难行。为此,我心存感激,再次衷心地感谢大家对我的支持帮助。 二是难舍。真诚地说,这次我离开XX卫生院,与大家分开,到新的岗位履职,真的难舍。舍不得和我一起战斗、一起欢喜、一起患难的各位同仁,留恋与大家共事的这份情缘。 三是抱歉。人非圣贤,熟能无过。在过去X年多时间里我肯定会有一些事情,难以做到恰到好处,虽然我讲原则重感情,但由于对工作要求过严、过急,难免会伤害一些同事的情感和自尊,在此我深表谦意恳请谅解!我相信,各位同仁都能从工作角度对我个人和我的工作给予理解,谢谢你们! 四是祝愿。此时此刻,我愿把最美好的祝愿和祝福送给大家。祝愿以X院长为首的领导班子发扬成绩,再创辉煌;祝愿XX的卫生事业事业欣欣向荣、蒸蒸日上;祝愿大家工作如芝麻开花节节高、生活如倒吃甘蔗一节更比一节甜。

英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿 本文是关于英国首相卡梅伦2020年新年英语演讲稿,仅供参考,希望对您有所帮助,感谢阅读。 It’s a New Year –and for Britain there can only be one New Year’s resolution—to stick tothelong-term plan that is turning our country around. When we came tooffice, our economy was on its knees. Three and a halfyears later, we are turning a corner. We see it in thebusinesses that are opening up, the people who are getting decent jobs,thefactories that are making British goods and selling them to the world again. The plan isworking. That’s why thisyear, 2019, we are not just going to stick to the plan – we are goingtoredouble our efforts to deliver every part of it, to benefit the whole countryand secure abetter future for everyone. We’ll continuewith the vital work on the deficit. We’ve reduced itby a third already, and this year we will continue that difficult work,tosafeguard our economy for the long-term, to keep mortgage rates low and to helpfamiliesacross Britain. We’re going tokeep on doing everything possible to help hardworking people feelfinanciallysecure, cutting income taxes and freezing fuel duty. We’ll keep onworking even harder to create more jobs, whether that’s through investmentinour roads and railways, lower jobs taxes, or more help for Britain’s amazingsmall businesses. Those who run oursmall businesses are heroes and heroines, they are the backbone of oureconomyand we are supporting them every step of the way. We are going tokeep on with our vital work on welfare and immigration

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2019年锡克教丰收节英语演讲稿 I send my best wishes to everyone in India, Britain and around the world celebrating Vaisakhi. I know this is an incredibly important time for the Sikh community as families and friendscome together to commemorate the birth of the Khalsa and give thanks. From Southall toSunderland, from Ottawa to Amritsar, Sikhs around the world will be marking Vaisakhi withvibrant parades and celebrations with homes, Gurdwaras and entire neighbourhoods burstinginto life with decorations and colour. Vaisakhi also gives us a chance to celebrate the immense contribution of British Sikhs, whohave enriched our country for over 160 years. Whether it is in the fields of enterprise orbusiness, education, public service or civil society, Britain’s Sikhs are a success story and modelcommunity. And I see this contribution every day, all around. Like at the magnificent Gurdwara SahibLeamington, where I saw for myself the values of Sikhism – of compassion, peace and equality– in practice. And across the country I see how Sikh and Asian businessmen and women areboosting the economy by creating jobs and opportunities. But this contribution is not

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照) 大家早上好 Good morning everyone, 英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动 the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, 也许是英国历史上最大的一次 perhaps the biggest in our history. 来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰 Over 33 million people from England, 和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权 Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 应该是感到自豪的是我们信任 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands 这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策 we trust the people for these big decisions. 英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, 而且有关英国如何治理的问题 but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed 有的时候就需要问问人民自己 there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves 这就是我们所做的 and that is what we have done. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟 The British people have voted to leave the European Union 他们的意愿必须得到尊重 and their will must be respected. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人 including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点 to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的 and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺 for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 英国人民的意志必须服从

员工辞职演讲稿(多篇范文)

员工辞职演讲稿 老板: 您好,我是本公司生产部的普通员工,名字就免了,一切都是过雨云烟,网络用语就叫神马都是浮云! 然后,介绍一下我自己吧,我是大学生,注意,是专科的,中文系公共关系专业。也许很多人都不太懂这个专业,其实很简单的,简单一点说呢,就是公关专业。值得一提的是,我这个公关专业,跟酒店啊,什么酒吧啊等等里面的不正当男女关系的公关没有直接的联系。 作为这个专业毕业的学生,如果要我在你的面前像奥巴马那样演讲的话,我想,演讲半个小时应该没有问题。老板我知道您很忙,所以还是简单一点的说吧。老板,您曾经也年轻过,甚至现在还年轻,我的意思是说,希望您能给像我这样的年轻人一次机会,再简单一点的说就是,我要辞职!请批准! 第二篇:员工辞职 员工辞职、离职管理规定 第一节总则 第一条为规范人力资源管理,保证员工队伍的相对稳定,维护正常的人才流动秩序,依据《中华人民共和国劳动法》、《中华人民共和国反不正当竞争法》以及国家和地方的有关法律法规,结合集团相关规定,制定本规定。 第二条本规定适用于公司劳动合同制(含聘用合同制)员工。 第二节相关名词解释

第三条辞职指员工在劳动合同期内,单方面提出解除劳动合同的行为。 第四条离职指员工终止劳动关系时,不履行解除劳动合同手续,擅自出走离岗或解除劳动合同关系的手续没有办理完毕而离开单位的行为。 第五条一般岗位指从事一般性、辅助性或服务性工作的岗位。 第六条关键岗位指从事涉及商业秘密的工作岗位。具体指在公司的高级技术岗位、核心技术开发岗位、设计与研究岗位、高级管理岗位、高级营销岗位、外贸岗位、产供销涉密资料保管岗位、新设备与新工艺操作岗位、财务岗位、部门分部经理及其以上的管理岗位、从事或掌握公司尚未公开披露的各种信息的工作岗位(如工程、项目、投资、证券等)以及公司新增的其它重要涉密岗位。 第七条违约金是指员工在劳动合同期内,单方面提出辞职或离职,未履行完劳动合同而须支付的违约赔偿金。 第八条培训费是指公司为提升员工劳动技能,为员工提供的各种形式的培训所支付的相关费用。 第三节辞职手续办理程序 第九条拟辞职员工应按照现从事工作的岗位性质和劳动合同中约定,在通知期内以书面形式通知所在部门负责人。 第十条拟辞职员工现从事的工作属于一般岗位的,应提前30日通知所在部门。 第十一条拟辞职员工如果现从事的工作属于关键岗位的,应提前6~12个月通知所在部门(具体时间按照劳动合同中的约定)。

英国首相卡梅伦2019年新年英语演讲稿

英国首相卡梅伦2019年新年英语演讲稿It’s a New Year –and for Britain there can only be one New Year’s resolution—to stick tothelong-term plan that is turning our country around. When we came tooffice, our economy was on its knees. Three and a halfyears later, we are turning a corner. We see it in thebusinesses that are opening up, the people who are getting decent jobs,thefactories that are making British goods and selling them to the world again. The plan isworking. That’s why thisyear, 2019, we are not just going to stick to the plan – we are goingtoredouble our efforts to deliver every part of it, to benefit the whole countryand secure abetter future for everyone. We’ll continuewith the vital work on the deficit. We’ve reduced itby a third already, and this year we will continue that difficult work,tosafeguard our economy for the long-term, to keep mortgage rates low and to helpfamiliesacross Britain. We’re going tokeep on doing everything possible to help hardworking people feelfinanciallysecure, cutting income

脱欧英国首相卡梅伦演讲全文

"Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions. We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength. And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them. That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink. It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul. I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself. But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October. Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months. The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets. We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech. And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking. A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU. I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

中英对照-卡梅伦辞职演讲全文

David Cameron made an emotional speech on the steps of Number 10 where he announced his resignation. (视频网址:https://www.sodocs.net/doc/212792105.html,/p/news/live/gtx/v/2016-06-24/175165263695.html) Here's what the PM said in full: The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 国家刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动,也许是我们历史上最大的。来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀,超过3300万人民行使了发言权。 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions. 我们应该感到自豪的是,我们信任这些岛屿上人民做出的重大决策。 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is what we have done. 我们不仅拥有一个议会民主制,而且有关国家如何治理的问题,有的时候就需要问问人民自己,这就是我们所做的。 The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人,包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人,他们支持自己坚信的有利于国家的观点。同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的精神和激情表示祝贺。 The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. 英国人民的意志就是命令,必须服从。这不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定,尤其因为各种不同组织对其重要性曾做出的那些解释,所有不用对结果有任何怀疑。 Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. 全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择,我想向市场和投资者保证,英国经济的基本面是强劲的。 And I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. 对于居住在欧盟各国的英国人,以及住在英国的欧盟公民,我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变,出行方式暂时不会变化,货物依然可以流通,服务依旧能够交易。 We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Governments, to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require

相关主题