搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)
卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

大家早上好

Good morning every one,

英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动

the country has just take n part in a gia nt democratic exercise,

也许是英国历史上最大的一次

perhaps the biggest in our history.

来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰

Over 33 milli on people from En gla nd,

和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权

Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say.

应该是感到自豪的是我们信任

We should be proud of the fact that in these isla nds

这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策

we trust the people for these big decisi ons.

英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制

We not only have a parliame ntary democracy,

而且有关英国如何治理的问题

but on questi ons about the arran geme nts for how we've gover ned

有的时候就需要问问人民自己

there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves

这就是我们所做的

and that is what we have done.

英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟

The British people have voted to leave the European Union

他们的意愿必须得到尊重

and their will must be respected.

我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人

I want to tha nk every one who took part in the campaig n on my side of the argume nt,

包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人

in cludi ng all those who put aside party differe nces

他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点

to speak in what they believe was the national interest

同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的

and let me con gratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaig n

努力和激情表示祝贺

for the spirited and passi on ate case that they made.

英国人民的意志必须服从

The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered.

这并不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定

It was not a decision that was taken lightly,

原因不只是各种组织

not least because so many things were said

对其重要性曾做出的那些解释

by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision.

所以不能对结果有任何的怀疑

So there can be no doubt about the result.

全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择

Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made.

我想向市场和投资者保证

I would reassure those markets and investors

英国的经济基本面是强劲的

that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong

对于住在欧盟各国的英国人

and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries

以及住在英国的欧盟公民

and European citizens living here

我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变

that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances.

在出行方面暂时不会发生变化

There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel,

货物依然可以流通服务依旧能够交易

in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold.

现在我们必须做好与欧盟谈判的准备

We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union.

这需要苏格兰和

This will need to involve the full engagement of

北爱尔兰政府的全力配合

the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments

确保捍卫并增进

to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom

英国国内各方的利益

are protected and advanced.

但要做到以上全部我们需要强劲、坚定且负责任的领导者

But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership.

我非常骄傲和荣幸能在过去的六年里担任这个国家的首相

I am very proud and very honored to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years.

我相信我们做出了巨大的进步

I believe we have made great steps,

就业人数从未如此之多;

with more people in work than ever before in our history;

我们对福利和教育进行改革

with reforms to welfare and education;

改善人民生活质量

increasing people ' s life chances;

建设更大更强的社会;

building a bigger and stronger society;

保持对全世界最贫困人民做出的承诺;

keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world,

不论性别因素,让相爱的人们合法结婚。

and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality.

所有这一切都将让英国继续保持其经济实力

But above all restoring Brita in ' s economic strength

我对帮助实现这一切的所有人表示感谢

and I am grateful to everyone who has helped to make that happen.

我始终相信,对重大决策,我们应该面对,而不是回避

I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisi ons — n ot duck them.

这就是为什么我们成立了70 年来首个联合政府

That 's why wd e livered the first Coalition government in seventy years

带领经济脱离濒危边缘

to bring our economy back from the brink.

这就是为什么我们在苏格兰进行了公正、合法、有决定意义的公投

It 's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland.

这也是为什么我做出承诺

And why I made the pledge

与欧盟重新商议英国的地位

to renegotiate Britain ' s position in the European Union

开启英国与欧盟关系的公投

and hold a referendum on our membership,

并实现它们

and have carried those things out.

我以自己知道的唯一方法进行着这个过程

I fought this campaign in the only way I know how

那就是直接、用心地表达我内心的想法和感受。

-which is to say directly and passi on ately what I think and feel -head, heart and soul.

我没有任何保留,我的立场很明确

I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief

英国在欧盟内将会更加强大、安全和繁荣

that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union,

我也强调了这次公投

and I made clear the referendum

跟任何政客的前途,包括我自己,没有任何关系。

was about this and this alone -not the future of any single politician, including myself.

但是英国民众已经做出了明确且不同的选择

But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path, 因此我认为英国需要新的领导人来带领我们的国家向前

and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction.

我将以首相的身份尽我所能

I will do everything I can as Prime Minister

在未来几个星期、几个月中稳定局面

to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months,

但我认为并不应该由我作为领导人

but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain

带领我们的国家向新的目的地前进

that steers our country to its next destination.

这是我经过慎重考虑做出的决定

This is not a decision I have taken lightly

但是我认为一段稳定的时期

but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability

和新的领导人才符合国家利益

and then the new leadership required.

今天没有必要说明确切的时间表

There is no need for a precise timetable today

但在我看来目标应是在十月的保守党会议上

but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place

选出一个适当的新首相

by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October.

保证稳定将是重要的

Delivering stability will be important

未来三个月我将继续出任首相

and I will continue in post as Prime Minister

还有我的内阁也留任

with my Cabinet for the next three months.

内阁将在星期一开会

The Cabinet will meet on Monday,

英格兰银行行长正在准备做出一个声明

the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps 建议英国央行和财政部采取安抚金融市场的行动

that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets.

我们还将继续推进重要的立法

We will also continue taking forward the important legislation

这些议程是在女王的议会讲话上设置的

that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech.

我今天早上向女王陛下汇报

And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning

向女王陛下说明我将采取的步骤

to advise her of the steps that I am taking.

而与欧盟的谈判

A negotiation with the European Union

将需要一个新的首相的领导

will need to begin under a new prime minister

我认为应该由一位新首相来决定

and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision

英国应该何时引用《里斯本条约》第50 条

about when to trigger Article 50

并开始离开欧盟的正式法定程序

and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU.

下周我将参加欧洲理事会的会议

I will attend the European Council next week

解释英国人已经作出的决定和我自己的决定

to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

英国人民已经做出了选择

The British people have made a choice,

这不仅需要得到尊重

that not only needs to be respected

而且那些争论中输掉的一方

but those on the losing side of the argument

包括我自己也应该帮助脱欧成功

- myself included - should help to make it work.

阅读使人充实,会谈使人敏捷,写作使人精确。培根

英国是一个特殊的国家我们这么多优点

Britain is a special country - we have so many great advantages

采用议会民主制通过和平的辩论

- a parliamentary democracy where we resolve great issues

解决关于我们未来的重大问题

about our future through peaceful debate,

英国是一个贸易大国有着科学和艺术

a great trading nation with our science and arts,

有技术和也有创造力享誉世界各地

our engineering and our creativity, respected the world over.

虽然英国并不完美但我相信英国能成为

And while we are not perfect I do believe we can be a model

一个多种族多信仰的民主榜样

for the multi-racial, multi-faith democracy,

人们可以来做出贡献

where people can come and make a contribution

并上升到他们的才华允许的最高点

and rise to the very highest that their talent allows.

虽然离开欧洲不是我推荐的道路

Although leaving Europe was not the path I recommended,

我是第一个来赞美英国难以置信的优势

I am the first to praise our incredible strengths.

我以前说过英国可以在欧盟以外生存下来

I said before that Britain can survive outside the European Union

而事实上我们能找到生存的方法

and indeed that we could find a way.

现在已决定离开

Now the decision has been made to leave,

我们需要找到最佳的办法

we need to find the best way

我会尽我所能来提供帮助

and I will do everything I can to help.

我热爱这个国家为国家服务我感到荣幸

I love this country and I feel honoured to have served it

我会尽我所能在未来帮助这个伟大的国家取得成功

and I will do everything I can in future to help this great country succeed.

非常感谢

Thank you very much.

关于英文版的辞职信

关于英文版的辞职信 模板一: Dear all friends, I would like to take a moment to let you know that I am leaving XXX(公司名) and tomorrow will be my last working day. The past four years have been the most remarkable and rewarding time in my working career. The privilege to work with you is a gift that I will always treasure and one which I never took lightly. And your support in believing in me and what we could accomplish together will never be forgotten. Thank you all for the support, guidance and encouragement you have provided me in the past. Thank you all for enriching my life and for letting me be a part of this wonderful family. Please keep in touch. I can be reached at my personal email address or via my mobile phone +86 1350XXXXXXX. Thanks again for everything. Yours truly, Jiawei 模板二: Dear_________,

英文版辞职信范文

英文版辞职信范文 英文版辞职信范文1 hi, dear all, as time goes by, finally the day for my leaving fcbga is coming, i will transfer to cpu ie group from ww49. now it’s really a hard time for me to say goodbye to you all. looking back to past 1 year, those happiness, sadness, great team work do impress me a lot, from you i have learned a lot and gained a lot, really appreciated ur help and support to me during that period we have worked together. here i’d like to extend my hearlt-felt thanks to you for giving me such a sweat memory that will be in my mind forever. anyway, we are still in the same company, if you need any help from me, just give me a call, i’ll always be there for you. ( 励志天下)

hope we could have chance to coopee years at the hero company. hero company is an invaluable place for enriching my knowledge about financial field, i enjoyed working with my colleagues and i have learned so much things here. because i would like to take a new challenge and i want to meet people from all walks of life, i have accepted an offer from an insurance firm as a personal financial consultant. i would therefore appreciate it if you would accept my resignation effective from 8 march, XX. i would be very much obliged if you would kindly give me a reference letter before i leave. thank you for all that you have done to make my work here both interesting and enjoyable. yours sincerely, alexander fung 辞职信模板英文版 辞职信英文版2篇

英国首相卡梅伦辞职演讲(英文稿)

Good morning everyone. The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise , perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland,Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions, we not only have a parliamentary democracy but on questions about the arrangements for how we’ve governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is w hat we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union, and their will must be respected. I want to thank every one who took part in campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences, to speak i n what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the “Leave Campaign”for the spirited and passionate case they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered . It was not a d ecision that was taken lightly, not least because so many thing were said by many different organizations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Brito n has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. And I would also reassure the Brits in the European countries and European citizens living here that there would be no immediate changes in your circum stances,there will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all, this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I am very proud and very honored to be Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we’ve made great steps with more people in work than ever before in our history,with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people’s life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keepin g our promises to the poorest people in the world, and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality. But above all restoring Britain’s economic strength. And I am grateful to everyone who’s helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not doubt them. That is why we deliveredthe firstcoalition government in seventy years to bring our economy back from the brink. It is why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in S cotland. And it’s why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain’s position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how which is to say directly and p assionately what I think and feel head, heart and soul. I held nothing back. I was absolutely clear about my belief that the British is stronger safer and better off in side the European Union. And I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone not the future of any single politician including myself.

简单的英文辞职信5篇

简单的英文辞职信5篇 英文辞职信范例 Sample1Company Name or LetterheadAddressCity,State ZipDateAddresseeAddressCity,State ZipDearEffective October1,I will assume the position of director of human resources for XXX,Inc、,in Baton ,please accept my resignation as benefits and compensation coordinator of the Human Resources Department within AAA Associates,effective September 30、The decision was a difficult one for me because I have so enjoyed my working relationships job description has given me great latitude in assisting other coordinators within the human resource area,and as a result,I’ve gained skills in several related cross-training opportunities have been invaluable,and in a much more formal,classroom setting,I’ve been able to take advantage of classes in management,interpersonal skills,writing,and oral of this training has been a worthwhile effort for both AAA (company) and As I go to the new position,I’ll do so with the utmost respect for the management examples and

英文辞职信中英文对照

英语辞职信(中英对照版) dear hr leadership: but i need to resign for personal reasons. in regularization with my salary after the nature of work and measure my ability to work, i feel the salary is not with my expectations. so, i decided to resign. i hope my applications can be approved before june 20, i wish you good health . applicant: jack date: june 22, 2010 尊敬的人力资源部领导: 我很遗憾自己在这个时候向公司正式提出辞职。 我来公司刚好三个月了,也很荣幸自己能够成为医院的一员。在医院工作的三个月中, 我学到了很多东西,公司的经营状况也处于良好的态势。非常感激公司给予了我在这样的良 好环境中,工作和学习的机会。 但是我因为个人原因需要辞职。在对转正后的薪资与我的工作性质和自己工作能力的衡 量后,我觉得与自己的预期不相符合,出于对医院制度的尊重及个人发展的考虑,我决定了 辞职。 我希望在2010年7月20日之前完成工作交接,请领导安排工作交接人选。在未离开岗 位之前,我一定会站好最后一班岗,我所在岗位的工作请领导尽管分配,我一定会尽自己的 职,做好应该做的事。 望领导批准我的申请,并请协助办理相关离职手续。 祝您身体健康,事业顺心。并祝医院以后事业蓬勃发展。 申请人:杰克 日期: 2010年6月22日篇二:辞职信中英文对照范文 辞职信中英文对照范文 英文辞职信范例 (your address) 3rd november xx (the name of your boss) dear (the name of your boss), i regret to inform you that i decided to resign from my present position as (position) with effective from (next day of last date). thank you for your kind attention and would appreciate if you could let me have a reference letter before i leave. yours faithfully, ______________________ (your full name) 中文辞职信范例 亲爱的(上司名字)∶ 本人已决定辞去现时(职位名称)的职位,并由x月x日(最后一个工作天的第二天)起开 始正式生效。 在此,感谢(公司名称)给予本人学习的机会,并取得宝贵的工作经验。希望本人的离职 不会为你带来很大的不便。 本人希望在离职之前,能够取得离职通知书。 祝工作愉快!

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照)

卡梅伦辞职演讲全文(中英对照) 大家早上好 Good morning everyone, 英国刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动 the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, 也许是英国历史上最大的一次 perhaps the biggest in our history. 来自英格兰苏格兰威尔士北爱尔兰 Over 33 million people from England, 和直布罗陀超过3300万的人民行使了发言权 Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 应该是感到自豪的是我们信任 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands 这些岛屿上人民做出重大决策 we trust the people for these big decisions. 英国不仅拥有一个议会民主制 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, 而且有关英国如何治理的问题 but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed 有的时候就需要问问人民自己 there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves 这就是我们所做的 and that is what we have done. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟 The British people have voted to leave the European Union 他们的意愿必须得到尊重 and their will must be respected. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, 包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人 including all those who put aside party differences 他们支持自己坚信的对有利于国家的观点 to speak in what they believe was the national interest 同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的 and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign 努力和激情表示祝贺 for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 英国人民的意志必须服从

简洁的英文辞职信范文

简洁的英文辞职信范文 I am offering my resignation as operations manager of the XXX plant, effective May 15、As of now, I’m not quite sure where I’ll be looking for employment and am toying with the idea of turning one of my life-long hobbies into a profit-making enterprise、 Frankly, Vernon, I was deeply disappointed the vacancy of general manager was filled by someone from outside the company、 Through years of excellent performance appraisals, I was led to believe I was in line for that position、 Under the circumstances, I think you’ll understand my decision to resign、 I do appreciate the management training I’ve been given here; it has indeed prepared me well for almost any general business career I decide to pursue、 My best wishes for the company’s continued growth、(XX http://) 第 1 页共 1 页

辞职信英文版文档3篇

辞职信英文版文档3篇English version of resignation letter 编订:JinTai College

辞职信英文版文档3篇 前言:辞职信是辞职者向工作单位辞去职务时写的书信,也叫辞职书或辞呈,是辞职者在辞去职务时的一个必要程序。本文档根据辞职信内容要求和特点展开说明,具有实践指导意义,便于学习和使用,本文下载后内容可随意调整修改及打印。 本文简要目录如下:【下载该文档后使用Word打开,按住键盘Ctrl键且鼠标单击目录内容即可跳转到对应篇章】 1、篇章1:辞职信英文版文档 2、篇章2:辞职信英文版文档 3、篇章3:辞职信模板英文版文档 篇章1:辞职信英文版文档 dear mr. wong, i would like to let you know how much i have enjoyed my last three years at the hero company. hero company is an invaluable place for enriching my knowledge about financial field, i enjoyed working with my colleagues and i have learned so much things here.

because i would like to take a new challenge and i want to meet people from all walks of life, i have accepted an offer from an insurance firm as a personal financial consultant. i would therefore appreciate it if you would accept my resignation effective from 8 march, XX. i would be very much obliged if you would kindly give me a reference letter before i leave. thank you for all that you have done to make my work here both interesting and enjoyable. yours sincerely, alexander fung 篇章2:辞职信英文版文档【按住Ctrl键点此返回目录】 dear i am offering my resignation as operations manager of the xxx plant, effective may 15.as of now, i’m not quite sure where i’ll be looking for employment and am toying with the idea of turning one of my life-long hobbies into a profit-making enterprise. frankly, vernon, i was deeply disappointed

脱欧英国首相卡梅伦演讲全文

"Good morning everyone, the country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people for these big decisions. We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we've governed there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves and that is what we have done. The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believe was the national interest and let me congratulate all those who took part in the Leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain's economy is fundamentally strong and I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland governments to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require strong, determined and committed leadership. I'm very proud and very honoured to have been Prime Minister of this country for six years. I believe we've made great steps, with more people in work than ever before in our history, with reforms to welfare and education, increasing people's life chances, building a bigger and stronger society, keeping our promises to the poorest people in the world and enabling those who love each other to get married whatever their sexuality, but above all restoring Britain's economic strength. And I'm grateful to everyone who's helped to make that happen. I have also always believed that we have to confront big decisions, not duck them. That is why we delivered the first coalition government in 70 years, to bring our economy back from the brink. It's why we delivered a fair, legal and decisive referendum in Scotland. And it's why I made the pledge to renegotiate Britain's position in the European Union and to hold the referendum on our membership and have carried those things out. I fought this campaign in the only way I know how, which is to say directly and passionately what I think and feel - head, heart and soul. I held nothing back, I was absolutely clear about my belief that Britain is stronger, safer and better off inside the European Union and I made clear the referendum was about this and this alone - not the future of any single politician including myself. But the British people have made a very clear decision to take a different path and as such I think the country requires fresh leadership to take it in this direction. I will do everything I can as Prime Minister to steady the ship over the coming weeks and months but I do not think it would be right for me to try to be the captain that steers our country to its next destination. This is not a decision I've taken lightly but I do believe it's in the national interest to have a period of stability and then the new leadership required. There is no need for a precise timetable today but in my view we should aim to have a new prime minister in place by the start of the Conservative Party conference in October. Delivering stability will be important and I will continue in post as Prime Minister with my Cabinet for the next three months. The Cabinet will meet on Monday, the Governor of the Bank of England is making a statement about the steps that the Bank and the Treasury are taking to reassure financial markets. We will also continue taking forward the important legislation that we set before Parliament in the Queen's Speech. And I have spoken to Her Majesty the Queen this morning to advise her of the steps that I am taking. A negotiation with the European Union will need to begin under a new prime minister and I think it's right that this new prime minister takes the decision about when to trigger Article 50 and start the formal and legal process of leaving the EU. I will attend the European Council next week to explain the decision the British people have taken and my own decision.

中英对照-卡梅伦辞职演讲全文

David Cameron made an emotional speech on the steps of Number 10 where he announced his resignation. (视频网址:https://www.sodocs.net/doc/8614642307.html,/p/news/live/gtx/v/2016-06-24/175165263695.html) Here's what the PM said in full: The country has just taken part in a giant democratic exercise, perhaps the biggest in our history. Over 33 million people from England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland and Gibraltar have all had their say. 国家刚刚举行了一场规模巨大的民主活动,也许是我们历史上最大的。来自英格兰、苏格兰、威尔士、北爱尔兰和直布罗陀,超过3300万人民行使了发言权。 We should be proud of the fact that in these islands we trust the people with these big decisions. 我们应该感到自豪的是,我们信任这些岛屿上人民做出的重大决策。 We not only have a parliamentary democracy, but on questions about the arrangements for how we are governed, there are times when it is right to ask the people themselves, and that is what we have done. 我们不仅拥有一个议会民主制,而且有关国家如何治理的问题,有的时候就需要问问人民自己,这就是我们所做的。 The British people have voted to leave the European Union and their will must be respected. 英国人民已经投票决定离开欧盟,他们的意愿必须得到尊重。 I want to thank everyone who took part in the campaign on my side of the argument, including all those who put aside party differences to speak in what they believed was the national interest. And let me congratulate all those who took part in the leave campaign for the spirited and passionate case that they made. 我想感谢所有为留欧派奔走的人,包括所有抛弃党派分歧的人,他们支持自己坚信的有利于国家的观点。同时让我向所有脱欧派人士的精神和激情表示祝贺。 The will of the British people is an instruction that must be delivered. It was not a decision that was taken lightly, not least because so many things were said by so many different organisations about the significance of this decision. So there can be no doubt about the result. 英国人民的意志就是命令,必须服从。这不是一个可以掉以轻心的决定,尤其因为各种不同组织对其重要性曾做出的那些解释,所有不用对结果有任何怀疑。 Across the world people have been watching the choice that Britain has made. I would reassure those markets and investors that Britain’s economy is fundamentally strong. 全球各地的人们都看到了英国做出的选择,我想向市场和投资者保证,英国经济的基本面是强劲的。 And I would also reassure Britons living in European countries and European citizens living here that there will be no immediate changes in your circumstances. There will be no initial change in the way our people can travel, in the way our goods can move or the way our services can be sold. 对于居住在欧盟各国的英国人,以及住在英国的欧盟公民,我向你们保证你们的状况不会立即发生改变,出行方式暂时不会变化,货物依然可以流通,服务依旧能够交易。 We must now prepare for a negotiation with the European Union. This will need to involve the full engagement of the Scottish, Welsh and Northern Ireland Governments, to ensure that the interests of all parts of our United Kingdom are protected and advanced. But above all this will require

相关主题