搜档网
当前位置:搜档网 › 时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词

时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词

时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词
时间旅行者的妻子_英文剧本台词

看电影学英语 The Time Traveler’s Wife 《时间旅行者的妻子》

-Henry1: I can't sing.

我唱不好。

-Henry’s mother: That was fine, Henry.

挺好听的,Henry。

-Henry1: I can't sing like you.

我唱起歌来不像你。

-Henry’s mother: Of course not. You're supposed to sing like you.

be supposed to: 应该 suppose: 假设

当然了。你唱歌应该像你才对。

-Henry1: Dad says I can't carry a tune in a wheelbarrow.

carry a tune: 不走掉,唱得准 tune: 和谐,曲调 wheelbarrow: 独轮车,小推车爸爸说我五音不全。

-Henry’s mother: Dad was joking.

爸爸是在开玩笑。

I love your voice. We both love your voice.

我喜欢你的声音,我们都喜欢你的声音。

How about "Jingle Bells"? That you can sing.

《铃儿响叮当》怎么样?这个你唱得好。

-Henry1: Mommy!

妈妈

-Henry’s mother: Henry.

Henry!

for the third time and said:

‘第三次说:

'What will you give me if I spin the straw for you this time also?'

spin: 旋转,纺纱 straw: 习惯,稻草

如果我这次再帮你把麦秆纺成金子,你要给我啥?

'I have nothing left that I could give,' answered the girl.

answer: 回答

‘我已经没有东西可以给你了。’女孩说。

'Then promise me, if you should become queen,

promise: 保证,答应 queen: 皇后

‘那就答应我如果你能当皇后,

'your first child.'

‘就给我你第一个孩子。’

'Who knows whether that will ever happen?' thought the miller's daughter." whether: 是否 happen: 发生,出现 miller: 磨坊主

‘谁知道我会不会当皇后呢?’磨坊主的女儿想道。

-Henry1: No! Mommy!

不,妈妈!

-Henry: Henry. Henry.

Henry, Henry!

There's nothing you can do. No. Shh.

你也无能为力。不,嘘……

-Henry1: Let me go! Mommy!

放开我,妈妈!

-Henry: There's nothing you can do. Listen. Listen to me.

listen: 听,听从

你也无能为力。听着,听我说。

I don't have much time.

我没有多少时间了,

You were in the car. It was spinning. And all of a sudden.

all of a sudden: 突然地,出乎意料的 sudden: 突然发生的事,突然

你当时坐在车里,车在打转,而忽然之间,

You were home and it was two weeks ago.

你回到了家里。当时是两周前。

And you were watching yourself. Watching your mom and dad read to you. watch: 观看,注视

你看到了你自己,看到你爸爸妈妈读故事给你听。

You time-traveled, okay?

time-travel: 时间旅行,穿越时空 travel: 旅行

你穿越了时空,知道吗?

Just like I did to come to see you.

正如我穿越了时空来见你一样。

I'm you, Henry. Understand? When you're grown up.

grow up: 长大,成长

我就是你,Henry,明白吗?长大后的你,

We're the same person.

我们是同一个人。

I know that's hard to understand, but you will someday.

understand: 理解,明白

我知道这难以理解,但有天你会明白的。

-Passerby: Oh, my God.

我的天哪!

-Henry: I have to go now.

我现在要走了。

But you don't need to be afraid, Henry. You're gonna be okay, I promise. afraid: 害怕的 gonna: =going to,将要

但你不必害怕,Henry,你会好起来的,我保证。

-Passerby: Help that little boy!

帮帮那个小男孩!

-Librarian: That took you long enough.

take: 花费 enough: 足够的,充足的

你去了挺长时间的。

-Henry: You have no idea.

你想象不到。

-Librarian: Okay.

好的。

So Christmas Eve. Got any plans?

Christmas Eve: 圣诞前夕,平安夜 eve: 前夕 plan: 计划

平安夜到了,有什么计划没?

-Henry: Yeah, yeah. Big plans.

是的,重要计划。

-Waitress: Anything else?

还要别的吗?

-Henry: No, thank you.

不用了,谢谢。

-pedestrian: Merry Christmas.

圣诞快乐。

-Santa Claus: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

-Moderator: Good morning, Chicago. ChiTown radio time is 8 a.m.

ChiTown: Chicago town的缩写,即芝加哥城 radio: 收音机

早安,芝加哥。芝城广播8点整准时与您见面。

News and sports are coming up next.

come up: 出现,即临

下面是体育新闻。

Shaping up to be a very warm first day of spring here in the Windy City.

shape up: 形成 shape: 形状,成形 spring: 春天 windy: 多风的

多风的城市终于迎来了新春温暖的第一天。

-Clare: Excuse me. I'm looking for something on papermaking at Kelmscott.

look for: 寻找 papermaking: 造纸业

不好意思,我在找Kelmscott的造纸业的资料。

-Library receptionist: Our special-collections librarian can help you with that. special: 特别的,专用的 collection: 收藏 librarian: 图书馆员

我们特别藏书区的图书员可以帮你。

-Henry: Can I help you?

我能帮你吗?

-Clare: Henry?

Henry?

-Henry: Yes?

怎么了?

-Clare: Henry. It's you.

Henry,是你。

You told me this would happen.

happen: 偶然遇到

你说过我们会相遇的。

I'm supposed to act normal, but I'm not really acting very normal. normal: 正常的

我应该表现的冷静一点,但我现在不怎么冷静。

-Henry: I'm sorry. I really have no idea who you are.

have no idea: 不知道,不清楚

对不起。但我真的不知道你是谁。

-Clare: I'm Clare. Clare Abshire.

我是Clare。Clare Abshire。

Now, I know…I know you don't know me.

我知道,我知道你不认识我。

Look, I know how odd this must be for you. It's odd for me.

odd: 古怪的

我知道你一定觉得不可思议,我也觉得很奇怪。

But, um...

但是,呃……

Would you like to have dinner with me, and I'll explain?

explain: 解释

愿意跟我一起吃晚饭吗?到时我再向你解释。

Henry, we've been planning this dinner for a long time.

Henry,我们计划这顿晚饭已经很久了。

-Henry: We have?

是吗?

-Clare: Go to the Beau Thai. It's your favorite.

favorite: 最喜欢的

去Beau Thai餐馆,那是你最喜欢的餐厅。

-Henry: It is.

是的。

-Clare: Mm-hm.

嗯哼。

You look like you've been having a hard time.

have a hard time: 步履艰难,过得艰苦

你看起来过得很不好。

You know, everything's gonna be okay.

要知道,一切都会好起来的。

So, um, is it "yes," then, to dinner?

那么,晚餐的事你同意了?

-Henry: Okay.

好的。

-Clare: Okay. Okay.

好的。好的。

-Henry: Yeah.

好。

-Clare: Yeah. Um....

好的,呃……

So Beau Thai, 7.

7点,Beau Thai餐馆见。

-Henry: Mm-hm.

嗯哼。

-Clare: See you there.

到时见。

-Henry: Oh, shit.

妈的。

-Police1: Hey.

嘿!

-Henry: Oh, man.

天哪。

-Police1: Going somewhere, asshole?

asshole: 混蛋

要去哪儿吗,混蛋?

-Henry: I wouldn't bother.

我不会走的。

-Police1: Yeah? Why's that?

是吗,为什么?

-Henry: You'll see.

你会知道的。

-Police2: Shut up.

闭嘴!

Dispatch, Unit 11.

dispatch: 派遣

11特遣队。

-A woman’s voice: Go ahead, 11.

go ahead: 讲下去

讲吧,11队。

-Police1: I got a…Jesus Christ.

我抓到个……我的天啊!

-Waiter: would you like another glass? 再来一杯吗?

-Clare: Sure. Thank you.

好的,谢谢。

-Henry: Sorry. I was, uh, detained.

detain: 拘留,扣留

不好意思,我……呃……被耽搁了。

-Clare: Are you okay?

你还好吗?

-Henry: Yeah, no big deal.

是的,没什么事。

-Clare: Thank you.

谢谢。

-Henry: You do understand why it is I don't know you?

你知道我为什么不认识你,对吧?

-Clare: Uh, of course.

当然了。

When you're older, you'll travel back to when I'm a little girl.

travel: 旅行

等你年纪再大一点,你会旅行到我小时候。

For me, ahh…

对我来说,呃……

I mean, I've known you since…Since I was 6 years old.

since: 自从

我是说,我早就认识你了,从我6岁开始。

Since, um, you appeared in the meadow behind my parents' house...

appear: 出现 meadow: 草地,牧场 behind: 在……后面

自从,你出现在我家后面的草地上,

Where I used to play.

我以前常在那儿玩。

Um....

呃……

You're not really supposed to drink.

be supposed to: 应该 suppose: 假设,猜想,想象

你不应该喝酒的。

-Henry: Why's that?

为什么?

-Clare: Well, you told me that Dr. Kendrick said that you should stop drinking... 你告诉我Kendrick医生说你应该戒酒。

Because it makes you travel.

因为酒精会让你旅行。

-Henry: Who's Dr. Kendrick?

Kendrick医生是谁?

-Clare: He's your doctor.

他是你的医生。

He wins the Berger for his work in genetics.

genetics: 遗传学,基因学

他因为在基因学的成就赢了Berger基金。

He...He helps you.

他……他帮助了你。

-Henry: This is too much.

新闻太多了。

-Clare: I'm sorry.

不好意思。

You told me to go easy on you, and, um, I'm not.

go easy on: 温和对待 easy on: 节制,宽容

你让我用平常的心态对你,而我没有。

I wrote down every time that you came to visit me.

write down: 记下,写下 visit: 拜访

你每次来看我,我都会记下来。

-Henry: Which I gather I did, or will do, fairly often.

fairly: 简直,相当

我之前和之后,都会经常旅行。

-Clare: The last time that I saw you, I was 18.

我上次见你时,我18岁。

Seems that you go back to the same places a lot.

seem: 似乎,好像

看来你经常回到同一个地方。

-Henry: Yeah, it's like gravity.

gravity: 引力,重力

是的,就像重力。

Big events pull you in.

Event: 事件,大事 pull: 拉,拖

重大事件会拉你回去。

-Clare: I was a big event.

我就是你的重大事件。

-Henry: So it would seem.

似乎是的。

Clare, right?

你是叫Clare吧?

-Clare: Yeah.

是的。

-Henry: Could we pretend just for a minute that this is the first time we've met? pretend: 假装,扮演

我们能不能先假装一下下,我们是第一次见面呢?

-Clare: Okay. Sure. It's just that....

好的。当然,只不过……

It's just that you're my best friend.

只不过你是我最好的朋友。

I've been in love with you all my life.

be in love with: 相爱,钟情

我这一生都在爱着你。

Is this really necessary?

necessary: 必须的,必要的

真的有必要吗?

-Henry: Yeah. Count to 1000.

count: 计数

是的,数到一千。

-Clare: Okay. One. Two. Three. Four hundred. Six hundred. Eight hundred. A thousand. 好的。一,二,三,四百,六百,八百,一千。

-Henry: Do you want a drink?

想喝一杯吗?

-Clare: I don't want a drink.

我不想喝。

God, you're so young.

young: 年轻的

天哪,你这么年轻!

-Henry: Tell me again.

再说一次,

How did we meet?

我们是怎么相遇的?

-Clare: You're older than you are now.

那时你比现在要老一点。

Maybe I'm not supposed to tell you.

也许我不该告诉你的。

-Henry: Well, I think I need to know.

呃……我想我应该知道。

-Little Clare: Who's there?

是谁在那儿?

-Henry: Greetings, Earthling.

greetings: 打招呼 earthling: 世人,俗人

俗人,要打招呼。

-Little Clare: Mark, you idiot.

idiot: 笨蛋,傻瓜

Mark,你个笨蛋。

-Henry: Ow! Clare, I'm not gonna hurt you. Just please don't throw anything at me. hurt: 伤害 throw: 投掷,抛

Clare,我不会伤害你的。请别丢东西扔我。

-Little Clare: Who are you, how do you know my name,

你是谁,你怎么知道我的名字?

And why can't you come out?

还有你为什么不出来?

-Henry: Can you just hand me the blanket?

hand: 交给 blanket: 毯子

能把毯子给我吗?

-Little Clare: Maybe I should call my mom.

也许我该喊我妈妈过来。

-Henry: No, no, no. Don't call your mom, please.

不,不,拜托别喊你妈妈。

Just hand me the blanket and I'll leave.

leave: 离开

把毯子给我,我就走。

-Little Clare: What do you need the blanket for?

你要毯子干什么?

-Henry: I'm a time traveler.

traveler: 旅行者

我是时间旅行者。

I come from the future.

future: 未来

我来自未来。

And when I do, I don't get to bring my clothes.

bring: 带上,带来 clothes: 衣服

我旅行时,不能带上我的衣服。

-Little Clare: There's no such thing as time travelers.

根本没有什么时间旅行者。

-Henry: Yes, there is.

不,有的。

In fact, you and I are friends in the future.

in fact: 事实上,实际上

事实上,在未来,你和我会是朋友。

When you're a lady.

等你成为少女时。

-Little Clare: Am I pretty?

pretty: 漂亮的

我漂亮吗?

-Henry: Yes. Very.

是的,很漂亮。

-Little Clare: Prove you're from the future.

prove: 证明

证明你来自未来。

-Henry: Well, your name is Clare Abshire.

你叫Clare Abshire。

Born May 24th, 1972.

生日是1972年5月24日。

Your parents are Philip and Lucille…

你的父母是Philip和Lucille。

-Little Clare: So you know things.

你知道我的事。

That doesn't prove you're from the future.

这又不能证明你来自未来。

-Henry: Okay.

好的。

This weekend, your brother, Mark, who's a real pain in the ass.

pain in the ass: 眼中钉 pain: 痛苦

这个周末,你哥哥Mark,他是个真正的淘气包。

Falls out of a tree and breaks his arm.

fall: 掉下,落下 break: 打断,摔断

会从树上摔下来摔断胳膊。

-Little Clare: Yeah, but I won't know till then if you're telling the truth or not.

truth: 事实

好的,但得等到那时我才知道你讲的是不是真话。

-Henry: Well, if you hang around long enough, you'll see me disappear. hang around: 闲荡,徘徊 enough: 足够的,充足的 disappear: 消失

如果你再等一会儿,你会看到我消失。

-Little Clare: But you just got here.

但你才刚到。

-Henry: I'll be back again.

我会再回来的。

Lots of times.

很多很多次。

In fact...

事实上……

I'll be back next Tuesday at 4.

我会在下周二4点过来。

And it'd be great if, when you come then, you could bring me some clothes. 如果你会来,能给我带些衣服就好了。

Something your dad won't miss.

miss: 想念

一些你爸爸不穿的衣服。

Nice to meet you.

很高兴见到你。

-Henry: Don't worry about that. It's been over for a while.

over: 结束

别担心这个,早就结束了。

-Clare: This is weird.

weird: 怪异的,不可思议的

太奇怪了。

I never knew you at this age. I mean, I've only known you as this...

我不认识这个年纪的你我是说我只认识那个……

Mature, worldly person.

mature: 成熟的 worldly: 世故的,世俗的

成熟,世故的你。

-Henry: I'm competing against myself.

compete: 竞争

我会自我改进的。

-Clare: No. You were just kind of my perfect guy.

perfect: 完美的

不,你就是我的完美恋人。

I just can't get used to this.

get used to: 习惯,适应

我真是习惯不了。

I mean, I just keep waiting for you to disappear.

wait: 等待

泰坦尼克号的完整台词

泰坦尼克号的完整台词“你好,杰克……我改变主意了,我到处找你……”一个极微弱的、似乎是来自天边的声音叫醒了杰克,这声音虽然又轻又低,但对杰克却如同惊雷,他不仅听得准听得清,还像被震荡了似的跳了起来。露丝就在身后几米远处站着,她心平气和,举止泰然,看得出从上等舱到这里,她已在泰坦尼克号上走了不少的路。这一路上她早已调整好了自己的情绪唯物史观体系的基本思想——生产关系思想(参见《列宁全,自己的步伐,展现在杰克?道森面前的是一个崭新的,完整的、结束了分裂的人格,弥补了心灵断层的露丝,因此她显得那样从容不迫,沉稳得就像一尊雕像。一个人的蜕变往往就在几个小时之中,一下子一切都更新了,老的躯壳脱了下来,一个生命死了,另外一个已经诞生…… 几分种前还一脸沮丧的杰克,顿时像吹了仙气般来了精神,他的眼睛睁导大大的,亮了,放出了火光,抑制不住的快乐情绪使他容光焕发,他情不自禁地伸出手臂,扑向露丝……但立刻,他又停止了,用手示意正欲走过来的露丝,让她先不要动…… 失望和消沉一扫而光,杰克又恢复了乐观豪爽的天性,他要带露丝去体验一下人生难得的一瞬——那种腾空欲飞的仙境…… “嘘……”杰克用手指按了一下嘴唇,表示要露丝安静别出声,露丝顺从地屏住了呼吸。“把手给我……闭上眼睛,快闭上,来,跟着我,上来,抓住栏仟,抓紧了,别睁开眼,不准偷看……”杰克像对小孩子说话似的嘱咐着露丝,露丝的手在他的手中紧紧握着,她被引导着朝前走了几步,然后登上一个台阶。又向前走了几步,又辽上了一级台阶。露丝的眼睛一直闭着,尽管不习惯,但她很放心,杰克手的力量传递给她,使她虽然看不见,也走得很平稳。当露丝感觉到自己身体的位置高了许多时,杰克把手放在她的两只手上,帮她牢牢抓紧了栏杆。杰克伏在露丝的耳边问道:“相信我吗?”露丝笑着回答:“我相信你!”然后,杰克站在露丝的背后,紧紧贴着她的身体,将露丝的双手从栏杆上拿开,与自己的两臂同时展开,伸直,对露丝说:“好了,睁开眼睛吧!” 天啊!露丝惊叫着睁大了眼睛。这是何等壮丽的景观啊!一无遮拦的大海,海水激起的浪花就在脚下,除了杰克,露丝身边再没有任何生灵,所有的物质都已消失,泰但尼克号上的所有设置都退到了身后,似乎自己是直接浮出海面,或是从天而降,或干脆就置身海天之间。那感觉,像是海鸥贴海面的低空飞行,随时可以与海水媳戏,又像是从海中跃出的海豚,在海中随意翻滚,轻柔矫健。与杰克紧紧贴在一起的两臂,就是一对双人翅膀,它可以腾空,可以飞翔,可以到任何向往的地方…… 露丝的心就像新生婴儿的心一样烂漫天真,那清彻深沉的大海,那只剩下最后一抹霞光的天空,让她兴奋,令她超脱,她忘情地大喊着:“我飞起来了,我飞起来了,杰克!”杰克紧紧地搂着她的腰,使她站得安稳。紧贴着她的耳垂,杰克喊道:“飞吧,飞吧,我的约瑟芬,坐上飞船和我一起翱翔吧!飞啊,飞啊,我们已经上了云霄……” 泰坦尼克号上传来了悦耳的小提琴声,抒情明快的旋律传达着对新生活的追求,热情奔放的节奏好以一曲胜利的凯歌,歌唱着杰克与露丝新的人生路程……"Hello, jack... I changed my mind. I've been looking for you..." A very weak, seems to have come from the voice woke jack, this voice though was light and low, but jack was like JingLei, he not only, still can must distinguishable as shock was jumped up.Lucy is behind a few meters away, she stands calmly, can behave collected from the first-class cabin, here, she has in the Titanic left many paths. The way she had to adjust their mood materialism basic idea of system, production relations (see the thoughts of his pace, Lenin, show in front of jack Dawson is a brand-new, complete and ended up split personality, the heart of the fault, so she rose appears so leisurely and composed as a statue One of the few hours at metamorphosis, suddenly everything new and old body off, a life of dies, another has been born...For a few minutes before a face of depression, jack blew XianQi immediately be like a spirit, to guide his eyes wide, light, the light, uncontrollable happy mood that his radiant, he couldn't help to arm the rose... But immediately, he stopped, using hand signal is coming to the rose, let her first don't move...Disappointment and depression are swept, jack and restore the optimistic nature, he will trace the DaiLou silk to experience life rare moment - to fly emptied the fairyland..."SHHH..." Jack press with finger to the lips, Lucy, Ruth quiet don't hold your breath submissive."Give me your hand... close your eyes, quick close, come, follow me, and caught hold micky column, don't open your eyes, not peek..." Jack for kids speak like a rose, charge Lucy's hand in his hands clasped, she was guided ahead for a few steps, then boarded a step. And go forward paces,

长发公主中英字幕完美版

这是一个讲述我死亡的故事 This is the story of how I died. 别紧张 其实这是个很有趣的故事 Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story. 更确切地说 我并不是主角 And the truth is, it isn't even mine. 主角是一个名叫瑞普兹的女孩 This is the story of a girl named, Rapunzel. 故事要从太阳讲起And it starts, with the sun. 很久很久以前Now, once upon a time, 天空坠落了一抹阳光 a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. 在这抹阳光中And from this small drop of sun, 开出了一株金色的仙花 grew a magic, golden, flower. 它能治愈百病 抚平创伤 It had the ability to heal the sick, and injured. 看到那边的老婆婆了吗 Oh, you see that old woman, over there? 你最好记住她 You might want to remember her. 她算是个关键人物 She's kind of important. 几个世纪过去了 Well, centuries pass 在那不远的山水间 崛起了一个王国 and a hop skip and a boat ride away there grew a kingdom. 受人爱戴的国王和皇后统治着这片土地 The kingdom was ruled by a beloved King and Queen. 皇后就快分娩了 And the Queen, well she was about to have a baby, 可是她病了 but she got sick, 病得很重 really, sick. 她已命在旦夕 She was running out of time. 这时 人们通常期盼着奇迹的降临 And that's when people usually start to look for a miracle. 而这个故事里 期盼的是那朵金色的仙花 Or in this case, a magic golden flower. 早说了她很重要吧 Ahhh, I told you she'd be important. 这个女巫格特尔 You see instead of sharing the suns gift, 并没有和别人分享这太阳的馈赠 this woman, Mother Gothel, 而是独占了它的治愈能力 hoarded its healing power 让自己永葆青春容颜 and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. 她要做的只是唱一首特别的歌 And all she had to do, was sing a special song. 仙花闪耀 Flower gleam and glow, 魔力显现 let your power shine 倒转时光 Make the clock reverse, 带回往昔美好 bring back what once was mine. 带回往昔美好 What once was mine. 现在明白了吧 All right, you get the jist. 她一唱歌就变年轻了 很恐怖吧 She sings to it, she turns young, creepy, right? 找到了 We've found it! 仙花的魔力治愈了皇后 The magic of the golden flower, healed the queen. 一个健康的小公主诞生了 A healthy baby girl, a princess was born. 她有一头美丽的金发 With beautiful golden hair. 提醒一下I'll give you a hint. 她就是瑞普兹That's Rapunzel. 为了庆祝公主降生 To celebrate her birth, 国王和皇后放飞了一盏天灯 the King and Queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. 那一刻 一切都那么完美 And for that one moment, everything was perfect. 然而美好的时光戛然而止 And then that moment ended. 仙花闪耀 Flower, gleam and glow,

泰坦尼克号台词-完整

安静,开始拍摄了Okay, quiet. We’re rolling. 每次目睹她如幽灵船般从黑暗渐现都让我为之惊叹Seeing her coming out of the darkness like a ghost ship still gets me every time. 1912年4月15日凌晨2:30,她告别尘世,缓缓沉没,最终长眠于此,荣光已逝,只余残骸。To see the sad ruin of the great ship, sitting here where she landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 after her long fall from the world above. 头儿,你真够酸文假醋的。You’re so full of shit, boss. 第六次下潜Dive six. 我们再次来到了泰坦尼号的甲板上。Here we are again on the deck of Titanic. 深入水下2.5英里,3821米。Two and a half miles down, 3821 meters. 水压每平方英寸3.5吨。The pressure outside is three and a half tons per square inch. 如果这些9英寸厚的窗户受压碎裂我们瞬间就会见上帝。These windows are nine inches thick and if they go it’s sayonara in two microseconds. 好了,不多废话。All right, enough of that bullshit. 像昨天那样,把潜艇降落在船长室的顶部。Just put her down on the roof of the officers’ quarters like yesterday. 好的Sure. 和平二号,我们要停在大阶梯上方。Okay, Mir-2, we’re landing right over the Grand Staircase.你们准备好发射了吗?You guys set to launch? 是的,布洛克,正在发射邓金。开始吧,查理。Yeah, Brock, launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie. 好了,继续推进。-推进中。All right, tether out. -Tether out. 好的,布洛克,我们正沿着船体下放。Okay, Brock, we’re dropping down along the hull. 收到,继续下放,进入头等舱舷门。Yeah, roger that. Okay, drop down, and go into the first-class gangway door. 探测一下D层的接待室和餐厅。I want to guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon. 收到Copy that. -继续推进-推进中-Tether out. -Tether out. 现在向左,现在向左。向左,向左。Okay, now left. Now left. Left, left. 探测器推进中,正沿着楼梯间向下。Snoop Dog is on the move. We’re headed down the stairwell. 好的,路易斯,下潜至B层。Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. 这是A层。 A deck. 缆绳放长些,老大。Give me some rope, Captain. 这是B层,进去。 B deck. Get in there. 小心门框,看着点。Watch the door frame. Watch it. 我看到了,没事的。I see it. I got it. 没事的啦,放松点,头儿。We’re good. Just chill, boss. 好的,转向。Okay, make your turn. 缆绳到头了。老大,转向。小心墙壁。Cable out, Captain. -Make your turn. Watch the wall. 布洛克,我们现位于钢琴处,收到吗?Brock, we’re at the piano. You copy? 收到。Copy that. 就是那里。Right there. 就是它。那是卧室的门。-我看到了。That’s it. That’s the bedroom door. -I see it. 进去了。进去了,宝贝儿。我们到了。We’re in. We’re in, baby. We’re there.

魔法奇缘_中英剧本

魔法奇缘 Enchanted Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as Andalasia, 很久以前在一个叫Andalasia的魔法王国 there lived an evil queen. 住着一个邪恶的皇后 Selfish and cruel, 自私而且残忍 she lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry, 她整天在担心有天继子结婚的话 and she would lose her throne forever. 她会永远失去王位 And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting 因此她竭尽全力阻止王子跟任何 the one special maiden with whom he would share true love's kiss. 可能会带给他真爱之吻的少女见面 Giselle, Giselle, how about this for your statue? Giselle Giselle 这个给塑像装上怎么样? - Oh, this will be perfect. Thank you. - You're welcome. - 这真是太完美了谢谢 - 不客气 Come on, come on! OK, you mookses, move it! We have got a face to put together here 得了得了! 让开你们这些家伙! 我们还有张脸要塑造呢 while it's still ingrained in her subcranium. 现在仅仅是根植在她脑海里 Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream. Pip 这真是美妙的梦想 We were holding hands and dancing, and... 我们手拉手跳舞还... - Oh! - And these for the eyes. - 噢! - 这个做眼睛用 Blue? Oh, how did you know? 蓝色的? 你怎么知道我喜欢? And they sparkle just like his. Mm! 象他的一样闪闪发光唔! OK. There we go. 好的装上去了 - Yes! That's it! - OK. Yeah, yeah. - 对了! 就是这样的! - 是的是的 - Floor's yours, honey. - Presenting my one true love. - 亲爱的地板都归你用 - 展示我的真爱 My prince. My dream come true. 我的王子梦想成真了 Oh, my goodness! 天哪! - Whoa, whoa. What? What's the problem? - I didn't give him any lips. - 怎么? 哪儿不对? - 没给他装嘴唇 - Ooh! - Does he have to have lips? - 噢! - 他需要有嘴唇吗? Of course. 当然 When you meet the someone who is meant for you 当你遇到缘份注定的人时 Before two can become one There's something you must do 在合二为一之前你需要做些事情 - Do you pull each other's tails? - Do you feed each other seeds? - 你们要拉对方的尾巴吗? - 你们给对方喂种子吗? No. 不 There is something sweeter 有更甜蜜的东西 Everybody needs 每个人都需要 I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss 我一直梦想得到王子带来的 And a prince I'm hoping comes with this 真爱之吻 That's what brings 它让 Ever-afterings so happy 以后的日子如此快乐 And that's the reason we need lips so much 那是我们需要嘴唇的原因 For lips are the only things that touch 因为嘴唇是唯一碰触的东西 So to spend a life of endless bliss 要享受快乐的一生 Just find who you love 只需去找你爱的人 Through true love's kiss 通过真爱之吻 If we're going to find a perfect pair of lips, 如果我们要找完美的双唇 we're going to need a lot more help. 还需要多一点帮助 She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss 她一直梦想得到 And a prince she's hoping comes with this 一个王子带来的真爱之吻 That's what brings ever-afterings 它让以后的日子 - So happy - So happy - 如此快乐 - 如此快乐

英语话剧之泰坦尼克号Titanic后现代搞笑版

旁白:It’s a cold evening. The Titanic has sunken. Rose, Jack and Oscar are on the life boat floating in the ocean. This is Jack. This is Rose and this is Oscar, her husband-to-be.(边说边介绍,三人坐在课桌上) Oscar: Oh, honey~ Are you OK? (边说边将手搭上Rose肩) Jack: She is my girl.(打开Oscar的手) Oscar: You are so cold.(脱下报纸披在R身上面向观众)what you wear, what you are. Jack: What are you doing! (扔掉校服,脱下自己的羽绒服抖了抖,面向观众)BoSideng (波斯登), warm and comfortable, it’s my choice.(将羽绒服披在Rose身上)Rose:(向Jack)I love you.(向观众)But I love BoSideng more. Oscar: Hey! She is my wife-to-be, who are you? Jack: I am I. Wo de di pan wo zuo zhu(我的地盘我做主). Oscar: People on the Earth all know, She, and I, will go to New York to have our we dding. Rose: But now…… Jack: Don’t say any more! Take your knife out! (从口袋里掏出铅笔,紧握手中)Oscar: Ok. Let’s go fighting! (同样掏出铅笔紧握手中) Jack & Oscar: Fighting! (用铅笔互戳)----小蜜蜂~ Rose: No, no, no! Please stop! (拉二人)( J & O不小心将Rose推下桌子——落水)Rose: Help, help!(Jack & Oscar将拉上Rose桌子) Oscar: Honey, how are you? Rose:(向观众)PiaoRou(飘柔), just so confident~(甩头发) (Rose不小心推Oscar,Oscar落水)Oscar: Help, help!

电影《阿甘正传》全套原版英文剧本及台词

Forrest Gump Transcript EXT. A SAVANNAH STREET - DAY - 1981 A feather floats through the air. The falling feather. A city, Savannah, is revealed in the background. The feather floats down toward the city below. The feather drops down toward the street below, as people walk past and cars drive by, and nearly lands on a man's shoulder. He walks across the street, causing the feather to be whisked back on its journey. The feather floats above a stopped car. The car drives off right as the feather floats down toward the street. The feather floats under a passing car, then is sent flying back up in the air. A MAN sits on a bus bench. The feather floats above the ground and finally lands on the man's mud-soaked shoe. The man reached down and picks up the feather. His name is FORREST GUMP. He looks at the feather oddly, moves aside a box of chocolates from an old suitcase, then opens the case. Inside the old suitcase are an assortment of clothes, a ping-pong paddle, toothpaste and other personal items. Forrest pulls out a book titled "Curious George," then places the feather inside the book. Forrest closes the suitcase. Something in his eyes reveals that Forrest may not be all there. Forrest looks right as the sound of an arriving bus is heard. A bus pulls up. Forrest remains on the bus bench as the bus continues on. A BLACK WOMAN in a nurse's outfit steps up and sits down at the bus bench next to Forrest. The nurse begins to read a magazine as Forrest looks at her. Forrest: Hello. My name's Forrest Gump. He opens a box of chocolates and holds it out for the nurse. Forrest: You want a chocolate? The nurse shakes her head, a bit apprehensive about this strange man next to her. Forrest: I could eat about a million and a half of these. My momma always said, "Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get." Forrest eats a chocolate as he looks down at the nurse's shoes. Forrest: Those must be comfortable shoes. I'll bet you could walk all day in shoes like that and not feel a thing. I wish I had shoes like that. Black Woman: My feet hurt. Forrest: Momma always says there's an awful lot you could tell about a person by their shoes. Where they're going. Where they've been. The black woman stares at Forrest as he looks down at his own shoes. Forrest: I've worn lots of shoes. I bet if I think about it real

《教父》剧本台词中英文对照

你绝对很意外的我能弄到这些很不容易啊 教父经典语录!一、人生与处世 1、生活是这样美丽。 2、一个人只有一个命运。 3、不要让别人知道你的想法。 4、不要让人知道你伸手要抓什么。 5、我们都是伪君子。 6、当你说不时,你要使不听上去象是一样好听。 7、我一生为家族服务,而不愿成为大人物手下的玩偶。 8、如果历史教育了我们什么,如果生活教给我们什么,那就是我们可以杀任何人。 9、我将给他一个他无法拒绝的理由。 10、把意外当作对个人尊严侮辱的人永远不会再遭遇意外。 11、不要让女人左右你的思维。 12、如果一个人很慷慨,那他就必须把自己的慷慨表现得充满感情。 13、我只可能被杀害,但永远不可能被捕。 14、如果你认为我不知道其中的真相,那就是在侮辱我的智慧。 15、最好的威胁是不采取行动,一旦采取了行动而没有收到效果,人们就不再怕威胁了。 16、不要让外人知道家族内部的不同意见。 17、女人和小孩可以无忧无虑,男人不行。 18、伟大的人不是生下来就伟大的,而是在成长过程中显示其伟大的。 19、我相信友谊,并且愿意首先表示出我的友谊。 20、友谊可以筑起一道坚实的防线。 21、我绝不会把友谊强加给不需要友谊——认为我无足轻重的人。 22、让朋友低估你的优点,让敌人高估你的缺点。 23、永远不要恨你的敌人 ,因为这会影响你的判断力。 24、跟朋友要亲密,跟敌人要更亲密。 25、第一个帮你敌人说话的兄弟是叛徒。 26、痛苦不象死亡那样无可挽回! 二、社会的真实 1、巨大财富的背后,都隐藏着罪恶。 2、政治和犯罪是一样的。 3、金融就是手枪,政治就是知道何时扣动扳机。 4、无法掌控权力的人将被权力毁灭。 5、一个提着公文包的律师所抢到的钱比一千个拿着冲锋枪的抢到的钱还要多。 6、世界上有什么事情能那么肯定?只有一个---复仇。 三、家庭 1、你是我的家人,我爱你。 2、首先,你不能对你所热爱的人说不。 3、爸爸在吃饭时从不谈生意。 4、你花时间和你的家人在一起吗? 不照顾家人的男人,根本算不上是个男人。

英语微电影剧本

英语微电影剧本《Whose treat》 演员:A——,B——,C——,D——, 编剧:摄影: 后期制作: 插曲:场景一《铃儿响叮当》场景二《雪绒花》场景三《泰坦尼克号主题曲》场景四《flash》场景五《never say goodbye》或者《字母歌》 道具:,三份试卷(白纸即可),100元,64元找零,(场景一:未定空地____4个人都到,拍摄) D:One day ,some yang people want to get takeout as their dinner 一天,几个年轻人想叫外卖吃(直接录旁白,念完时候镜头落在四个人身上)(旁白念完直接开始) A: let’s get takeout ,please? B:why not? I like it .(开心,满足) C:It's up to you .(看着A) D:OK,but i have a good idea……(手托下巴,卖关子) A:go on ,please(请求语气) D:we always ”going Dutch “,.it‘s time to enjoy someone’s treat……我们总是AA制,这次找个人请客吧(扫一眼大家,继续卖关子) C: but how should we drag the unfortunate? talk to us,please(请

求) D:(笑)OK,OK…….Each of us tell a joke, if not making others laugh, just pay ! 我们每人讲一个笑话,如果不能把其他人逗笑,就买单哦。(得意)A,B,C:good idea!(大家拍手,异口同声) A:Let me tell a joke first .the title is”I'm Glad “.A school teacher was telling her pupils the importance of making others glad. 我先讲吧,题目是“我很高兴”。一个老师正在对学生讲使别人高兴的重要性。 (切到场景二,到一个教室,或有椅子的地方,把笑话表演出来,,拍) A:Now, she said现在,她说 老师:children ,has anyone of you ever made someone else glad?你们当中有谁让别人高兴过? 学生:teacher, I've made someone glad yesterday.昨天我就使别人高兴过。 老师:Well done. Who was that?做得好,是谁呢? 学生:My granny.我奶奶。 老师:Good boy. Now tell us how you made your grand mother glad.好孩子,现在告诉我们,你是怎样使你奶奶高兴的。 学生:Please, teacher, I went to see her yesterday, and stayed with her three hours. Then I said to her, ‘Granny, I'm going

英文短剧《小红帽》剧本台词完整版---中英对照文本版

红帽 第一场:小红帽家 妈妈:(妈妈拿着一个篮子,把桌子上的水果放在篮子里) 小红帽唱着歌,欢快地跑进来)Hi,mummy, what are you doing? 嘿,妈妈你在什么? 妈妈:(一边把水果放在篮子里,心事重重地说)Grandma is ill. 外婆病了Here are some apples and bananas for Grandma. 这儿有些苹果和香蕉送给外婆 小红帽:(边提起篮子,边点头说)Ok! 好的 妈妈:(亲切地看着小红帽说)Be good. Be careful. 小心点 小红帽:Yes ,mummy.Goodbye, mummy.是的妈妈再见妈妈 妈妈:Bye-bye再见 第二场:在路上 (一阵轻快的音乐由远而近,小红帽挎着篮子蹦跳跳地跳到花草旁) 小红帽:Wow!Flowers, how beautiful!洼,好漂亮的花呀(放下篮子采花)One flower ,two flowers, three flowers. 一朵花,两朵花三朵花 大灰狼:(随着一阵低沉的音乐,大灰狼大步地走上台)I am wolf. I am hungry.我是大灰狼我很饥饿(做找东西状,东张西望) Here is a little red riding hood. Hi! Little Red Riding Hood. Where are you going? 这有个小红帽嘿小红帽你去干什么呀?(做狡猾的样子和小红帽打招呼) 小红帽:(手摸辫子,天真地回答)To Grandma’s.Grandma is ill.去外婆家外婆病了 大灰狼:(自言自语)I’ ll eat Grandma. But……我要吃掉外婆可是。。。。。。(小红帽说)Hey, look! 2 little baby ducks. 嘿,看,两只鸭子

魔法奇缘 中英剧本英语口语练习

魔法奇缘 Enchanted 中英文剧本 Once upon a time, in a magical kingdom known as Andalasia, 很久以前在一个叫Andalasia的魔法王国 there lived an evil queen. 住着一个邪恶的皇后 Selfish and cruel, 自私而且残忍 she lived in fear that one day her stepson would marry, 她整天在担心有天继子结婚的话 and she would lose her throne forever. 她会永远失去王位 And so, she did all in her power to prevent the prince from ever meeting 因此她竭尽全力阻止王子跟任何 the one special maiden with whom he would share true love's kiss. 可能会带给他真爱之吻的少女见面 Giselle, Giselle, how about this for your statue? Giselle Giselle 这个给塑像装上怎么样? - Oh, this will be perfect. Thank you. - You're welcome. - 这真是太完美了谢谢 - 不客气 Come on, come on! OK, you mookses, move it! We have got a face to put together here 得了得了! 让开你们这些家伙! 我们还有张脸要塑造呢 while it's still ingrained in her subcranium. 现在仅仅是根植在她脑海里 Oh, Pip, it was such a lovely dream. Pip 这真是美妙的梦想 We were holding hands and dancing, and... 我们手拉手跳舞还... - Oh! - And these for the eyes. - 噢! - 这个做眼睛用 Blue? Oh, how did you know? 蓝色的? 你怎么知道我喜欢? And they sparkle just like his. Mm! 象他的一样闪闪发光唔! OK. There we go. 好的装上去了 - Yes! That's it! - OK. Yeah, yeah. - 对了! 就是这样的! - 是的是的 - Floor's yours, honey. - Presenting my one true love. - 亲爱的地板都归你用 - 展示我的真爱 My prince. My dream come true. 我的王子梦想成真了 Oh, my goodness! 天哪! - Whoa, whoa. What? What's the problem? - I didn't give him any lips. - 怎么? 哪儿不对? - 没给他装嘴唇 - Ooh! - Does he have to have lips? - 噢! - 他需要有嘴唇吗? Of course. 当然 When you meet the someone who is meant for you 当你遇到缘份注定的人时 Before two can become one There's something you must do 在合二为一之前你需要做些事情 - Do you pull each other's tails? - Do you feed each other seeds? - 你们要拉对方的尾巴吗? - 你们给对方喂种子吗? No. 不 There is something sweeter 有更甜蜜的东西 Everybody needs 每个人都需要 I've been dreaming of a true love's kiss 我一直梦想得到王子带来的 And a prince I'm hoping comes with this 真爱之吻 That's what brings 它让 Ever-afterings so happy 以后的日子如此快乐 And that's the reason we need lips so much 那是我们需要嘴唇的原因 For lips are the only things that touch 因为嘴唇是唯一碰触的东西 So to spend a life of endless bliss 要享受快乐的一生 Just find who you love 只需去找你爱的人 Through true love's kiss 通过真爱之吻 If we're going to find a perfect pair of lips, 如果我们要找完美的双唇 we're going to need a lot more help. 还需要多一点帮助 She's been dreaming of a true love's kiss 她一直梦想得到

泰坦尼克号 简易版剧本 无汉语

1 2 The Captain: Good morning, welcome to Titanic. And now we are about to start on our journey. Come on lads, SPEED UP! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3 Aside: The great ship, Titanic, which was called of “the ship of dream”,sailed for New York from Southampton on April 10th 1912. She was carrying one thousand three hundred sixteen passengers. At that time, however, she was not only the largest ship that had ever been built, but was regarded as unsinkable. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4 Aside: The hero named Jack Dawson is a penniless artist who won his third-class ticket in a poker game. The heroine called Rose Bukater is a rich girl, but she is bound by various powers. She trapped in a loveless engagement because of her mother is facing finance ruin. They first met each other in the bow. And then, they fell in love. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5 场景一(At the ball 在舞会上) Carl: Rose this ball is pretty good, isn’t it. Rose: Yes, well definitely. Carl: Our wedding will be much better than this ball, Rose. We’re going to marry very soon. I hope our marriage can be perfect. Rose:……marriage……marriage…… Oh! Sorry Carl, I am t ired. I want to get some rest. Carl: All right. Enjoy yourself. See you latter. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 6 Jack: Hi, Rose. You look beautiful tonight. Can we have a dance? Rose: No, Jack. I need rest. Jack: Rose, you look you are in trouble. I can see you. Rose: What? Jack:You are not happy, I know how the world works. You don’t love Carl, Right? Rose:Sorry, Jack. You can’t say that. It’s impolite. Jack: Listen, Rose. You should find your own way…… Rose: It’s not your business, Jack. Mr. Dawson, I have to leave. -------------- Carl: Rose. You must be loyal to me. Rose: What……? I can’t understand you. Carl: Listen. Now you’re gong to marry me! You can’t fall in love with others, with that man! Rose: So, Mr. Carl. Why do you think I would marry you? I love you? No, no…… --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7 8 9场景二(在船头In the bow)响音乐

相关主题